President Trump: ObamaCare premiums are going up, up, up, just as I have been predicting for 2 years

Since premiums go up constantly and have for years, that's quite the bold prediction you made. lol
It was supposed to lower premiums $2500 a year. Another Obama lie you swallowed.

You lie.
My gosh, Obama said it himself.

and the orange sociopath intentionally interfered to make prices go up.

that's a-ok with you though
The price went up when on a Obama was in office.

Since premiums go up constantly and have for years, that's quite the bold prediction you made. lol
It was supposed to lower premiums $2500 a year. Another Obama lie you swallowed.

You lie.

You lied about me, as usual.
So you admit you knew Obama was full of shit when he said that?

I didn't support the plan because it didn't have the public option in it.

The $2500 thing was one of Obama's unfulfilled promises. Like Reagan promising to balance the budget.

Like Trump promising, well, where do we start...lol...

You lie.

The $2500 thing was one of Obama's unfulfilled promises. Like Reagan promising to balance the budget.

/----/ "Like Reagan promising to balance the budget. Since only Congress can balance the budget and President Reagan was burdened with a democRAT congress, why are you blaming someone who has no control over the outcome? Are you not very bright?

You lie.

the prices set by the ACA were based upon everyone participating in the market, as it was intended to when the rightwing HERITAGE FOUNDATION designed it. where it was properly implemented, it worked as it was supposed to. where it was intentionally sabotaged by rieghtwinguts, it did not. as to the pricing... you can thank insurance companies which have always raised prices absurdly higher than market prices were increasing. but they went up at a SLOWER rate after the passage of the ACA. I appreciate your disingenuous Obama derangement though.

what also happened was that people who couldn't previously afford insurance were able to have it.

I know you hate that.

/----/ "Like Reagan promising to balance the budget. Since only Congress can balance the budget and President Reagan was burdened with a democRAT congress, why are you blaming someone who has no control over the outcome? Are you not very bright?

Why did he promise it then?

VETO ring a bell? Of course POTUS has some control over the budget, along with the bull pulpit more than you believe.

Why yes, just as the treasonous fat senile old orange clown arranged. Sorry, but you assholes own all the shortcomings of the ACA now. Not only did you not repeal and replace it, you bastards have done everything you could to make it a failure. You own it now.

Wait, the GOP did not repeal or replace it, or pass any bill, Obamacare remains exactly as Dem's passed it...and Obamacare's failure is the GOP's fault? :laugh:

You lie.

the prices set by the ACA were based upon everyone participating in the market, as it was intended to when the rightwing HERITAGE FOUNDATION designed it. where it was properly implemented, it worked as it was supposed to. where it was intentionally sabotaged by rieghtwinguts, it did not. as to the pricing... you can thank insurance companies which have always raised prices absurdly higher than market prices were increasing. but they went up at a SLOWER rate after the passage of the ACA. I appreciate your disingenuous Obama derangement though.

what also happened was that people who couldn't previously afford insurance were able to have it.

I know you hate that.

The fact that the Republican Party's policy is to repeal the mandatory (and subsidized) requirement that everyone must purchase healthcare insurance, or be fined, directly refutes their complaint that the poor are poor because they are not personally responsible.

Q. How does one spell the Freedom Caucus?

A. H Y P O C R I S Y

Why yes, just as the treasonous fat senile old orange clown arranged. Sorry, but you assholes own all the shortcomings of the ACA now. Not only did you not repeal and replace it, you bastards have done everything you could to make it a failure. You own it now.

Wait, the GOP did not repeal or replace it, or pass any bill, Obamacare remains exactly as Dem's passed it...and Obamacare's failure is the GOP's fault? :laugh:

Your ignorance is amazing. The R's and trump are doing everything to sabotage the PPACA. Rather than fix what's broken the Freedom Caucus and Trump want to trade in the current vehicle for health care in America for a 1957 Edsel.

upload_2017-11-25_7-32-2.jpeg

Your ignorance is amazing. The R's and trump are doing everything to sabotage the PPACA. Rather than fix what's broken the Freedom Caucus and Trump want to trade in the current vehicle for health care in America for a 1957 Edsel.

View attachment 162571

Obamacare is broken? You libs are losing your minds.

View attachment 162571

No. You're an ignorant, lying Obama-deranged loon

View attachment 162571

I'm not the one saying Obamacare is broken and needs to be fixed, that's a liberal saying that.

View attachment 162571

The PPACA needs fix'n, most agree that the bill needs good men and women to sit down and define what needs to change and how to do it.

Sadly, there are too few good men and good women in The Congress, most are focused on keeping their job and We the People are not their priority. The current President of the United States is solely concerned with himself, not only are We the People not a priority for him, we are subjects which need to be patronized and then ignored or demeaned.

View attachment 162571

The PPACA needs fix'n, most agree that the bill needs good men and women to sit down and define what needs to change and how to do it.

Sadly, there are too few good men and good women in The Congress, most are focused on keeping their job and We the People are not their priority. The current President of the United States is solely concerned with himself, not only are We the People not a priority for him, we are subjects which need to be patronized and then ignored or demeaned.

President Trump made it crystal clear what he intended to do about Obamacare and the American people in 30 states agreed with him and elected him president. We warned Dem's not to pass that bill over the objections of the American people but you crammed it through anyway and it destroyed the Dem party. Obliterated in the 2010 elections. Obama lied his ass off about Obamacare in 2012 and when his lies became obvious to the people Dem's got obliterated again in 2014 then Trump whooped their ass in 2016. HELLO earth to Democrats. lol

View attachment 162571

President Trump made it crystal clear what he intended to do about Obamacare and the American people in 30 states agreed with him and elected him president. We warned Dem's not to pass that bill over the objections of the American people but you crammed it through anyway and it destroyed the Dem party. Obliterated in the 2010 elections. Obama lied his ass off about Obamacare in 2012 and when his lies became obvious to the people Dem's got obliterated again in 2014 then Trump whooped their ass in 2016. HELLO earth to Democrats. lol

Trump didn't win over Obamacare. He won over trade promises.

Trump says 'Obamacare' premiums are going up up up?

Didn't Trump say a few months ago that there was no such thing as Obamacare anymore?

lolol

View attachment 162571

Trump didn't win over Obamacare. He won over trade promises.

Can you back up your fake news? Obama put Obamacare and his legacy on the line during the election, fact, he's on video doing so, and the American people kicked him and Obamacare to the curb.

You don't have a clue what is in that bill. Pelosi and Co. run their mouths and you just take it from there. Insurance companies kicked people off of their plans. They simply refused to insure.

One of the good things that Obamacare did was give some protection to the people that insurance companies did not want to insure. Protections the Republicans wanted to do away with.

Bullshit. Prior to Obamacare if you could not afford insurance, you got a government medical card. Everyone of my youth group kid's parents were on welfare, and they all had their cards.

Our healthcare was top notch. We had a greedy insurance problem. Obama allowed premiums to go through the roof, and then just handed out money to them. They were the winners of Obamacare. Not us.

View attachment 162571

I'm not the one saying Obamacare is broken and needs to be fixed, that's a liberal saying that.

Some parts of the PPACA need to be fixed; the program itself is not broken. What was broken is what preceded the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, i.e. a system of health care which left many citizens out for a variety of reasons and put too many seniors into poverty.

View attachment 162571

Some parts of the PPACA need to be fixed; the program itself is not broken. What was broken is what preceded the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, i.e. a system of health care which left many citizens out for a variety of reasons and put too many seniors into poverty.

Obamacare is failing, I'm sorry what did you accomplish?

Forum List

Back