President Trump just filed a lawsuit against Hillary over the "Russian Collusion" allegations

Shit's fixin' to get real, yo.

Case 2:22-cv-14102-XXXX Document 1 Entered on FLSD Docket 03/24/2022 Page 1 of 108

"UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF FLORIDA CASE NO. DONALD J. TRUMP, Plaintiff, v. HILLARY R. CLINTON, HFACC, INC., DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE, DNC SERVICES CORPORATION, PERKINS COIE, LLC, MICHAEL SUSSMANN, MARC ELIAS, DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ, CHARLES HALLIDAY DOLAN, JR., JAKE SULLIVAN, JOHN PODESTA, ROBERT E. MOOK, PHILLIPE REINES, FUSION GPS, GLENN SIMPSON, PETER FRITSCH, NELLIE OHR, BRUCE OHR, ORBIS BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE, LTD., CHRISTOPHER STEELE, IGOR DANCHENKO, NEUSTAR, INC., RODNEY JOFFE, JAMES COMEY, PETER STRZOK, LISA PAGE, KEVIN CLINESMITH, ANDREW MCCABE, JOHN DOES 1 THROUGH 10 (said names being fictious and unknown persons), and ABC CORPORATIONS 1 THROUGH 10 (said names being fictitious and unknown entities), Defendants.

_________________________________________/ COMPLAINT FOR DAMAGES AND DEMAND FOR TRIAL BY JURY The Plaintiff, Donald J. Trump, by and through his undersigned counsel, hereby serves his suit against the Defendants, Hillary R. Clinton, HFACC, Inc., the Democratic National Committee, DNC Services Corporation, Perkins Coie, LLC, Michael Sussmann, Marc Elias, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Charles Halliday Dolan, Jr., Jake Sullivan, John Podesta, Robert E. Mook..."

The lawsuit

Bwahahaha!

I've booked marked this one as a superb example of how willfully clueless MAGA is on interpreting the law or predicting actual legal outcomes.

This was always a nonsense suit filed so that Trump could repeat a message of victimhood to his supporters. It was obviously legally baseless and had zero chance in court.

Is this the lawsuit where Trump and his lawyers were fined this week for about $950,000?

Trump, and more importantly, Trump's lawyers.

You can be *damn* sure that the sanction against the lawyers sparked some very curt conversations between Trump's attorneys and Trump on his other frivolous lawsuits.

Which might explain why Trump dropped his lawsuit against the NY Attorney General this morning.

Trump, and more importantly, Trump's lawyers.

You can be *damn* sure that the sanction against the lawyers sparked some very curt conversations between Trump's attorneys and Trump on his other frivolous lawsuits.

Which might explain why Trump dropped his lawsuit against the NY Attorney General this morning.
That is how you stop frivolous law suits. You hit the attorneys in the pocket book.

Given Trump's essentially perfect record of legal failure, I don't understand why his bootlickers are always so giddy whenever Trump files a new suit.

His record is what? 0 and 50?

And yet whenever he files a new suit, these ignorant souls goose step to their keyboards with hope and light in their eyes, posting some silly shit about how 'now its getting real!'

Yeah, real dumb.

Last edited:
Given Trump's essentially perfect record of legal failure, I don't understand why his bootlickers are always so hopeful whenever Trump files a new suit.

His record is what? 0 and 50?

And yet whenever he files a new suit, these ignorant souls goose step to their keyboards with hope and light in their eyes. posting some silly shit about how 'now its getting real!'

Yeah, real dumb.
MAGA is getting expensive.

The take away for me is that supporting Trump costs his supporters. He requires that you sacrifice your personal, even professional, principles.......and demonstrate personal loyalty in exclusion of everything else.

Here's a thought. It ain't exactly my opinion. Rather, it is idle speculation on my avatar's part.

Humptey Trumptey can find lawyers to go before the courts and sue people he doesn't like, or fight off subpoenas, etc. etc. ........ because..... because Trump ain't paying for it. Others are.

Meaning, he has these millions and millions contributed by earnest blue-collar believers who wanted him to spend the money to 'Stop-the-Steal'. He didn't stop the steal, nor did he spend money to do so. So, he's sittin' on a pile.

And that gets doled out to various 'blinds'.....to organizations that do his bidding, protect him. Ala' the attorney who told Ashley Hutchinson not to worry about legal fees if she stuck to the story he and Mark Meadow and Don Trump wanted her to stick to.

Meaning, the lawyer was gonna get paid by some shadowy entity that he refused to identify to Hutchinson.

Now is that deadsolidperfect proof?
Ah, I ain't sayin' that.
I'm just sayin' my avatar speculates that Humptey Trumptey has a big fat slush fund to use to defend himself. And the TDS'rs paid for it (Trump's Duped & Snookered)

I think.

Here's a thought. It ain't exactly my opinion. Rather, it is idle speculation on my avatar's part.

Humptey Trumptey can find lawyers to go before the courts and sue people he doesn't like, or fight off subpoenas, etc. etc. ........ because..... because Trump ain't paying for it. Others are.

Meaning, he has these millions and millions contributed by earnest blue-collar believers who wanted him to spend the money to 'Stop-the-Steal'. He didn't stop the steal, nor did he spend money to do so. So, he's sittin' on a pile.

And that gets doled out to various 'blinds'.....to organizations that do his bidding, protect him. Ala' the attorney who told Ashley Hutchinson not to worry about legal fees if she stuck to the story he and Mark Meadow and Don Trump wanted her to stick to.

Meaning, the lawyer was gonna get paid by some shadowy entity that he refused to identify to Hutchinson.

Now is that deadsolidperfect proof?
Ah, I ain't sayin' that.
I'm just sayin' my avatar speculates that Humptey Trumptey has a big fat slush fund to use to defend himself. And the TDS'rs paid for it (Trump's Duped & Snookered)

I think.

Trump has a reputation as a very difficult client that will try and stiff his attorneys on fees. He was already having difficulty finding attorneys, having to put up multi-million dollar retainers before experienced lawyers would take his case.

Now its going to be even harder, as lawyers know that they can be targeted directly for filing frivolous, abusive suits that Trump pays them to file.

Trump may be able to dip into his slush fund of political donations to pay his own sanctions. But his lawyers aren't so lucky.

Nothing is ever the fault of the white male Republican voter. Nothing. They are not just clueless, but blameless as well. Just like Donald Trump. It's never his fault.

In the party of personal responsibility, its *always* someone else's fault.

Shit's fixin' to get real, yo.

Case 2:22-cv-14102-XXXX Document 1 Entered on FLSD Docket 03/24/2022 Page 1 of 108

"UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF FLORIDA CASE NO. DONALD J. TRUMP, Plaintiff, v. HILLARY R. CLINTON, HFACC, INC., DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE, DNC SERVICES CORPORATION, PERKINS COIE, LLC, MICHAEL SUSSMANN, MARC ELIAS, DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ, CHARLES HALLIDAY DOLAN, JR., JAKE SULLIVAN, JOHN PODESTA, ROBERT E. MOOK, PHILLIPE REINES, FUSION GPS, GLENN SIMPSON, PETER FRITSCH, NELLIE OHR, BRUCE OHR, ORBIS BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE, LTD., CHRISTOPHER STEELE, IGOR DANCHENKO, NEUSTAR, INC., RODNEY JOFFE, JAMES COMEY, PETER STRZOK, LISA PAGE, KEVIN CLINESMITH, ANDREW MCCABE, JOHN DOES 1 THROUGH 10 (said names being fictious and unknown persons), and ABC CORPORATIONS 1 THROUGH 10 (said names being fictitious and unknown entities), Defendants.

_________________________________________/ COMPLAINT FOR DAMAGES AND DEMAND FOR TRIAL BY JURY The Plaintiff, Donald J. Trump, by and through his undersigned counsel, hereby serves his suit against the Defendants, Hillary R. Clinton, HFACC, Inc., the Democratic National Committee, DNC Services Corporation, Perkins Coie, LLC, Michael Sussmann, Marc Elias, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Charles Halliday Dolan, Jr., Jake Sullivan, John Podesta, Robert E. Mook..."

The lawsuit
And to Include but not limited to The Smith Brothers and those
needing cough drops.During the Middle of Winter.Er close enough.

Nothing is ever the fault of the white male Republican voter. Nothing. They are not just clueless, but blameless as well. Just like Donald Trump. It's never his fault.
I guess yuz weren't learned well enough.
Our Founders,every last one was a gift from God.All
White Males.Plus one standing tall as a mountain years later
by establishing the Republican Party and universally recognized
by the moniker " Honest Abe "

Forum List

Back