President Trump just filed a lawsuit against Hillary over the "Russian Collusion" allegations

No actually anyone { even with half a brain tied behind their back }
knows what a shame and shambles Biden and Co. have made
of this Land.It's not even debatable.So I guess the plan is to make sure
just Big City Metropolis are of concern.No more Ma and Pa Kettle
farms or cozy hamlets.Just big city filth with crime spiraling out of control.
Before long even trees,shrubs and plants will go on strike.
Thus making way for what Franz Kafka wrote about.Bleakness.
Sheer and utter despair.Where even the sun feels like taking a
permanent vacation.Because of the Iron whistle society and concrete
taking over.

Donald Trump destroyed family farms in the USA with his tariff wars with China. Most of the farm bailout money went to foreign owned corporate farms. Farm bankruptcies were at record levels throughout the Trump Presidency, with small family owned farms the hardest hit.

Franz Kafka????? Seriously??? The hallucinations of a drug addict who died nearly 100 years ago, have no basis for today's discussions of politics or economics.

Get outside and see how people are living and WHY!

No actually anyone { even with half a brain tied behind their back }
knows what a shame and shambles Biden and Co. have made
of this Land.It's not even debatable.So I guess the plan is to make sure
just Big City Metropolis are of concern.No more Ma and Pa Kettle
farms or cozy hamlets.Just big city filth with crime spiraling out of control.
Before long even trees,shrubs and plants will go on strike.
Thus making way for what Franz Kafka wrote about.Bleakness.
Sheer and utter despair.Where even the sun feels like taking a
permanent vacation.Because of the Iron whistle society and concrete
taking over.

To quantify, in an average of polls measuring the direction of the country, 28.7% think we're heading in the right direction and 63.2% feel we're heading in the wrong direction. As bleak as those figures are, 2 years ago today when Biden was sworn in, only 21.4% thought we were heading in the right direction and 69.6% thought we were heading in the wrong direction. So things have gotten better under Biden as compared to what he was handed. That doesn't mean everything is better, some things are not. Inflation being one of them. But overall, More Americans think we're heading in the right direction than we were 2 years ago.

You left out Nancy Pelosi, the DOJ and the FBI.
Breaking! After Trump had his ass handed back to him by Judge Middlbrooks costing Orange Guy & his hack lawyer $1 million he dropped his lawsuit against N.Y.A.G. Letitia James. :abgg2q.jpg:

Ketchup is running down the walls big time at MAL.

Yaaaaaaaay!

" Like his Winning 2,497 Counties in 2020 to Biden's 477 Counties."
Not to mention: "By the end of his term, Trump had accumulated 30,573 untruths during his presidency — averaging about 21 erroneous claims a day." (WaPo 1-24-21)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go fuck yourself failed gaslighting troll

Well, poster Skylar, it appears you scored an easy 'Bazinga' on sad poster 'EasyT'.
Some baskets come easy.
Nonetheless, I admire your patience in wading through the silliness from that quarter.
A hat-tip.

Nothing is ever the fault of the white male Republican voter. Nothing. They are not just clueless, but blameless as well. Just like Donald Trump. It's never his fault.

I, being a white male Republican voter, have plenty of clues and am no ways to blame. It wasn't we whom the serpent chose to tempt in the Garden of Eden, it was you weak females, ya know. Why else does most every religion in this world look down you women as being the "lesser"of the two genders?

Ya'll bitches bleed all over the place but we men don't bleed between our legs like you do. But when we do bleed, it's because we either fucked ourselves up trying to support you bitches, or we were fighting each other to see who would own you. And this is coming from a man who knows more about women than you do.

Now shut the fuck up and go make your man a sammich before he smacks your ass.

Last edited:
Breaking! After Trump had his ass handed back to him by Judge Middlbrooks costing Orange Guy & his hack lawyer $1 million he dropped his lawsuit against N.Y.A.G. Letitia James. :abgg2q.jpg:

Ketchup is running down the walls big time at MAL.

Yaaaaaaaay!
v6z36wgn7ada1.jpg

Then why do lawyers work for him?

Publicity???? A chance to meet a LOT of people who really need lawyers????
I, being a white male Republican voter, have plenty of clues and am no ways to blame. It wasn't we whom the serpent chose to tempt in the Garden of Eden, it was you weak females, ya know. Why else does most every religion in this world look down you women as being the "lesser"of the two genders?

Ya'll bitches bleed all over the place but we men don't bleed between our legs like you do. But when we do bleed, it's because we either fucked ourselves up trying to support you bitches, or we were fighting each other to see who would own you. And this is coming from a man who knows more about women than you do.

Now shut the fuck up and go make your man a sammich before he smacks your ass.

Thank you for proving my post. Having read your posts all these years, I've seen that you couldn't find a clue even if you were standing in a clue field covered in clue musk.

The serpent didn't tempt you because Eve was "weak", he tempted Eve because he knew she was smart and curious, and could think for herself instead of blindly following what she was told. Something you seem to do very well, Trump Humper.

You have no clue about biology either or you would understand what menstration involves and why it happens. If men went through the physical challenges of pregnancy and childbirth, the human race would have died out eons ago. And still women live longer than men.

Weaker sex my eye. The countries run by women are having the lowest rates of death from covid, and the best economies coming out of covid. The countries with the highest rates of death and economic diplacement were the racist white authoritarians, like Trump, Putin, Bonsonara.

Make your own damn sammich A$$hat. This ain't no restaurant and I don't do jack shit tolerate misogynistic incels.

"Now shut the fuck up and go make your man a sammich before he smacks your ass."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, poster DragonLady, I saw that JGalt post too.
And yeah, I too.....could probably be persuaded he likely is just another embittered awkward-with-women incel.

I know, I know, it is sad. Misogyny seems like a unfortunate birthmark with those types.

I have been told though, that those types of diminished males can still be productive in our modern society in some manner. I don't yet know how.
My source hasn't explained yet just what those types can do to actually fit in.

But let's be hopeful for them.

Shit's fixin' to get real, yo.

Case 2:22-cv-14102-XXXX Document 1 Entered on FLSD Docket 03/24/2022 Page 1 of 108

"UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF FLORIDA CASE NO. DONALD J. TRUMP, Plaintiff, v. HILLARY R. CLINTON, HFACC, INC., DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE, DNC SERVICES CORPORATION, PERKINS COIE, LLC, MICHAEL SUSSMANN, MARC ELIAS, DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ, CHARLES HALLIDAY DOLAN, JR., JAKE SULLIVAN, JOHN PODESTA, ROBERT E. MOOK, PHILLIPE REINES, FUSION GPS, GLENN SIMPSON, PETER FRITSCH, NELLIE OHR, BRUCE OHR, ORBIS BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE, LTD., CHRISTOPHER STEELE, IGOR DANCHENKO, NEUSTAR, INC., RODNEY JOFFE, JAMES COMEY, PETER STRZOK, LISA PAGE, KEVIN CLINESMITH, ANDREW MCCABE, JOHN DOES 1 THROUGH 10 (said names being fictious and unknown persons), and ABC CORPORATIONS 1 THROUGH 10 (said names being fictitious and unknown entities), Defendants.

_________________________________________/ COMPLAINT FOR DAMAGES AND DEMAND FOR TRIAL BY JURY The Plaintiff, Donald J. Trump, by and through his undersigned counsel, hereby serves his suit against the Defendants, Hillary R. Clinton, HFACC, Inc., the Democratic National Committee, DNC Services Corporation, Perkins Coie, LLC, Michael Sussmann, Marc Elias, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Charles Halliday Dolan, Jr., Jake Sullivan, John Podesta, Robert E. Mook..."

The lawsuit
🤣

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, poster DragonLady, I saw that JGalt post too.
And yeah, I too.....could probably be persuaded he likely is just another embittered awkward-with-women incel.

I know, I know, it is sad. Misogyny seems like a unfortunate birthmark with those types.

I have been told though, that those types of diminished males can still be productive in our modern society in some manner. I don't yet know how.
My source hasn't explained yet just what those types can do to actually fit in.

But let's be hopeful for them.

My ex-roommate used to say that such base low excuses for humanity served the purpose of a warning to others.

o
Shit got real today. Trump was fined over a million dollars for filing this "revenge lawsuit", excoriating Trump for using the courts to go after his political enemies.

Trump's response was to pull a similar lawsuit with the same judge, against NYAG Leticia James. With over 4000 lawsuits under his belt, the judge called Trump on his history of abuse of the courts to seek personal revenge.

They should have stopped this nonsense after his first 2000 lawsuits.

Maybe after losing a few $million Trump will see that he is "persona non-grata" in politics.

In other words, get the fuck out, and STFU.

Forum List

Back