President Trump just filed a lawsuit against Hillary over the "Russian Collusion" allegations

Trump has a reputation as a very difficult client that will try and stiff his attorneys on fees. He was already having difficulty finding attorneys, having to put up multi-million dollar retainers before experienced lawyers would take his case.

Now its going to be even harder, as lawyers know that they can be targeted directly for filing frivolous, abusive suits that Trump pays them to file.

Trump may be able to dip into his slush fund of political donations to pay his own sanctions. But his lawyers aren't so lucky.

While Trump seems like a prestigious client, he is a lawyers worst nightmare

He refuses to follow the advice of his lawyers
He doesnt keep his mouth shut
He demands lawyers lie for him
He stiffs them on the fees

I suppose yer about to make the case that Trump also
cheats at golf.Expects his caddy's to Tip him also.

My absolutely favorite was Trump devoting vast resources that his statements about Caroll not being his type and a liar were protected from slander suits because he was performing an official duty of the presidency when he said them.......

.....and then saying the exact same thing AGAIN as a private citizen. Literally annihilating his entire legal defense.

Trump is not a bright man.

Just another deflection from the Fat, Useless, Liar.

My, what a highly emotional response.

:itsok:

Deflection from what?

Joe Biden just made sure nothing will be done to Trump over the classified issue. Nothing can be done unless Biden is indicted as well.

The proven truth, on top of all of her other crimes and scandals, Hillary initiated the largest criminal political scandal in US history, one that facilitated the failed coup attempt conducted by former President Obama and his treasonous administration.
- Ok, 2nd largest - behind the failed coup attempt.

I guess yuz weren't learned well enough.
Our Founders,every last one was a gift from God.All
White Males.Plus one standing tall as a mountain years later
by establishing the Republican Party and universally recognized
by the moniker " Honest Abe "

Last honest Republican on planet Earth.

Trump has a reputation as a very difficult client that will try and stiff his attorneys on fees. He was already having difficulty finding attorneys, having to put up multi-million dollar retainers before experienced lawyers would take his case.

Now its going to be even harder, as lawyers know that they can be targeted directly for filing frivolous, abusive suits that Trump pays them to file.

Trump may be able to dip into his slush fund of political donations to pay his own sanctions. But his lawyers aren't so lucky.

No decent lawyer would want him as a client, no matter how much he pays them. "Difficult client" doesn't begin to cover it. Trump continues to publicly admit his guilt on social media and in interviews, and to commit crimes in full public view.

Trump's offer of pardons to January 6th insurrectionists if re-elected is called "obstruction of justice" and he continues to do it. He told Hannity he "took the classified documents, so what"?

This is a man who has renegged on contracts and was in the middle of a fraud trial when elected. It boogles the mind that anyone would vote for a man who has, throughout his life, been cited, fined, and punished for a wide variety of improper and/or illegal behaviour throughout his adult life, but you continue to beleve his lie that people are "just out to get him". The 0NLY reason people are "out to get him" is because he's a lifelong criminal who has never faced any real consequences as a result of his family's wealth.

Deflection from what?

Joe Biden just made sure nothing will be done to Trump over the classified issue. Nothing can be done unless Biden is indicted as well.

The proven truth, on top of all of her other crimes and scandals, Hillary initiated the largest criminal political scandal in US history, one that facilitated the failed coup attempt conducted by former President Obama and his treasonous administration.

Laughing......so you're going to completely ignore the entire topic of the thread.

Your surrender is accepted with the grace it deserves.

No decent lawyer would want him as a client, no matter how much he pays them. "Difficult client" doesn't begin to cover it. Trump continues to publicly admit his guilt on social media and in interviews, and to commit crimes in full public view.

Trump's offer of pardons to January 6th insurrectionists if re-elected is called "obstruction of justice" and he continues to do it. He told Hannity he "took the classified documents, so what"?

This is a man who has renegged on contracts and was in the middle of a fraud trial when elected. It boogles the mind that anyone would vote for a man who has, throughout his life, been cited, fined, and punished for a wide variety of improper and/or illegal behaviour throughout his adult life, but you continue to beleve his lie that people are "just out to get him". The 0NLY reason people are "out to get him" is because he's a lifelong criminal who has never faced any real consequences as a result of his family's wealth.
/——/ A1F705E5-25CA-4384-9534-AB33A6F47DF6.jpeg

Laughing......so you're going to completely ignore the entire topic of the thread.

You mean the thread subject about

a lawsuit against Hillary over the "Russian Collusion" allegations?​

Can you not read, lil' public schooled, ignorant snowflake?

I covered Hillary's debunked 'Russian Collusion' scandal

My 'surrender'? Not only did I kick snowflake ass, I proved you're illiterate.

Go back to the kids' table ... or better yet, go back to school to learn to read and work on your reading comprehension.

My absolutely favorite was Trump devoting vast resources that his statements about Caroll not being his type and a liar were protected from slander suits because he was performing an official duty of the presidency when he said them.......

.....and then saying the exact same thing AGAIN as a private citizen. Literally annihilating his entire legal defense.

Trump is not a bright man.
Because like Old Man Bush { 41 } who did his son's { Bush 43 }
homework for him at Yale.Trump senior did Donalds homework
while at Wharton School of Bidness.
Thus trying to feign reality in explaining hoe a kid from
Queens because the World's most Famous {recognized } personality.
I coulda said Person.But why conflate TIME magazines
Person of the year.

Deflection from what?

Another stupid prediction from a guy who has never been right about anything. What Biden did is nothing like what Trump did. The National Archives were immediately notified and the documents were returned. The White House is co-operating the the Special Investigator.

Trump took the documents on purpose and bragged about it, after having lied about having them for over a year and refusing to hand them over when that was proven to be false. That's intent to commit a criminal act over and over the entire saga.

Trump WANTS to be arrested, so he can play victim some more. And whine like a little bitch about how everybody is out to get him.

Go back to the kids' table ... or better yet, go back to school to learn to read and work on your reading comprehension.

Which you never mention once in your reply. You've ignored the entire topic of the thread, refusing to discuss it.

Trump's idiot lawsuit against Hillary.

Keep running. It makes me giggle.

You've never "schooled" anyone, on anything, Sleazy. We just laugh and laugh at your posts about how guilty Hillary was of everything, and you have proof!!!

Pravda links to support your posts. You're a joke.

You've never "schooled" anyone, on anything, Sleazy. We just laugh and laugh at your posts about how guilty Hillary was of everything, and you have proof!!!

He certainly makes me giggle.

I think even Pravda does not cotton any resemblance or mention
of our filthy MSM as if brothers in tow { comrades }.

Forum List

Back