President Trump just filed a lawsuit against Hillary over the "Russian Collusion" allegations

"no less than twenty-four million dollars ($24,000,000)"

I hope he wins. :auiqs.jpg:
Who does he think he is kidding this time?

The LAST thing he wants is the Mueller Report aired openly in all it's granular detail showing all the shady connections between Captain Orange Chaos and Moscow that, while not constituting what the F.B.I. was willing to term "collusion" still confirms that D.J. Trump was in 2016 (and still is) Vlad Putin's little American bitch.

The LAST thing he wants is the Mueller Report aired openly in all it's granular detail showing all the shady connections between Captain Orange Chaos and Moscow that, while not constituting what the F.B.I. was willing to term "collusion" still confirms that D.J. Trump was in 2016 (and still is) Vlad Putin's little American bitch.
why, nothing in it pointed toward him. you seem confused.

There's nothing in the Mueller report that substantiates that, otherwise it would have been made public during the phony "impeachment" trials.

That's quite the imagination you have, little one. You will make a fine artist or write when you grow up.

There's nothing in the Mueller report that substantiates that
Taking a meeting with Russian government reps at Trump tower for Clinton compromat is "nothing" according to you?

Trying to secure Trump tower project in Moscow while campaigning for Presidency is "nothing"?

Going on talk shows and defending Putin's murdering jounalists and running on a platform of removing sanctions on Russia is "nothing"?

Nothing? Realy?

Your article says no such thing, ya lyin' retard. It says those faster computers could help them develop & test their own nuclear technology faster. Nowhere in that article does it state they were given access to our nuclear systems.

All you've managed to accomplish here is to show off to the forum just how stupid you really are; that you could read that article but then your tiny brain is incapable of properly translating the words in it to something resembling what's actually in it.
Dude if you can't comprehend what you read it's not my problem

Shit's fixin' to get real, yo.

Case 2:22-cv-14102-XXXX Document 1 Entered on FLSD Docket 03/24/2022 Page 1 of 108

"UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF FLORIDA CASE NO. DONALD J. TRUMP, Plaintiff, v. HILLARY R. CLINTON, HFACC, INC., DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE, DNC SERVICES CORPORATION, PERKINS COIE, LLC, MICHAEL SUSSMANN, MARC ELIAS, DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ, CHARLES HALLIDAY DOLAN, JR., JAKE SULLIVAN, JOHN PODESTA, ROBERT E. MOOK, PHILLIPE REINES, FUSION GPS, GLENN SIMPSON, PETER FRITSCH, NELLIE OHR, BRUCE OHR, ORBIS BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE, LTD., CHRISTOPHER STEELE, IGOR DANCHENKO, NEUSTAR, INC., RODNEY JOFFE, JAMES COMEY, PETER STRZOK, LISA PAGE, KEVIN CLINESMITH, ANDREW MCCABE, JOHN DOES 1 THROUGH 10 (said names being fictious and unknown persons), and ABC CORPORATIONS 1 THROUGH 10 (said names being fictitious and unknown entities), Defendants.

_________________________________________/ COMPLAINT FOR DAMAGES AND DEMAND FOR TRIAL BY JURY The Plaintiff, Donald J. Trump, by and through his undersigned counsel, hereby serves his suit against the Defendants, Hillary R. Clinton, HFACC, Inc., the Democratic National Committee, DNC Services Corporation, Perkins Coie, LLC, Michael Sussmann, Marc Elias, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Charles Halliday Dolan, Jr., Jake Sullivan, John Podesta, Robert E. Mook..."

The lawsuit
And?

Not my problem your lack of ability to comprehend.

LOL

Slobbers the illiterate inbred who claims the article states Clinton gave China our nuclear secrets when in fact, this article...

... states no such thing. All it says is Clinton dropped restrictions enabling other countries, such as China, to purchase high speed computers. And retard, I shouldn't have to tell you this... a computer is not a nuclear secret. :eusa_doh:

Now everyone here sees the reason you avoided my challenge to you to cut & paste the text from that article you think supports your delusions -- because you can't, it's not in there.

LOL

Slobbers the illiterate inbred who claims the article states Clinton gave China our nuclear secrets when in fact, this article...

... states no such thing. All it says is Clinton dropped restrictions enabling other countries, such as China, to purchase high speed computers. And retard, I shouldn't have to tell you this... a computer is not a nuclear secret. :eusa_doh:

Now everyone here sees the reason you avoided my challenge to you to cut & paste the text from that article you think supports your delusions -- because you can't, it's not in there.
Insults indicate failure

Taking a meeting with Russian government reps at Trump tower for Clinton compromat is "nothing" according to you?

Trying to secure Trump tower project in Moscow while campaigning for Presidency is "nothing"?

Going on talk shows and defending Putin's murdering jounalists and running on a platform of removing sanctions on Russia is "nothing"?

Nothing? Realy?

YES!
The Russians did not GIVE Trump anything when he bought Trump Towers in Moscow.
There was no gift or collusion there.
And it was Saudi Arabia that murdered journalists, not Russia.
Economic sanctions on civilian commerce is totally illegal and a war crime according to the Geneva Conventions.
It is also illegal according to the US Constitution, since it does not allow freedom of political expression or association.

Your article says no such thing, ya lyin' retard. It says those faster computers could help them develop & test their own nuclear technology faster. Nowhere in that article does it state they were given access to our nuclear systems.

All you've managed to accomplish here is to show off to the forum just how stupid you really are; that you could read that article but then your tiny brain is incapable of properly translating the words in it to something resembling what's actually in it.

You totally misunderstand.
Before Clinton, the Chinese did not know how to make microchips.
Bill Clinton ease security sanctions against China, and essentially sold us out.
Companies like Apple all outsourced offshore, teaching the Chinese how to build our microchips and devices.
Now China has all our technology, and since they sell it for less, we no longer do.
We now have to buy our microchips from China, but before Clinton, we were the only ones who could make them.

Forum List

Back