President Trump in Philadelphia

It's a stark contrast to Hillary's three minute press conference that turned into a coughing fit and she ran out. Even when she can strain out a few sentences with her croak throat, she doesn't even make any sense.

His speech begins 54 minutes into this video. This was IMPRESSIVE! No wonder he's drawing huge crowds!

It was one of his better ones. I am appreciating his change of tone and he has stopped the previously effective technique of throwing out insults that triggered applause from the less intellectual constituency. That wore thin after awhile and was no longer working for him. He now sounds presidential and is providing some real substance to the content. I think we are getting a glimpse of what we can expect from a President Trump.

A tribute to the old saying , “There is a sucker born every minute.”

Aw...Is Pogo Stick upset?

"Upset"?? Perish the very thought. The silence is eloquent. Eloquent I tell ya. When have you ever seen Rump go even 45 seconds without slamming women, Jews, Mooooslims, Chinese, Mexicans, Indians, military veterans, people with congenital nerve disorders, protestors, the media, unknown "celebrities", the Chicago Cubs, Penn Jilette, the First Amendment, or put his foot in his gargantuan orange mouth contradicting what he just said 15 minutes ago?

The Orange Crash is making real progress I tell ya.

Say what kind of moron shoot 45 minutes of video of an empty lectern, and then doesn't have enough sense to edit it out?
I guess you haven't been watching his speeches for the last month.

Do they all start with 45 minutes of empty stage? I do recall an earlier one like that.
Getting ready for thousands of people going thru security?
Yes.

wwwwwhhhhhhhoooooooooooosssssssshhhhhhhhh

A view of an empty stage has absolutely ZERO to do with whatever security's doing. I do media recordings for a living, and I roll before the event starts so as not to miss anything ---- but when it's over I at least have enough sense to cut out the junk, especially before I'd call a file "finished" and send it up to YouTube. That's absolutely fucking useless.

What's more, I've lived and worked in Philadelphia and I know Lincoln Hall is only 5900 square feet -- you couldn't legally fit even ONE thousand people in there, even if they were all standing up, which clearly they're not.

I tell ya what Sparky, I can set a camera in an empty room with 0 people going in and 0 security for no event whatsoever, and it's going to look exactly the same. And it will be just as meaningless.
What was happening the first 45mins?

His speech begins 54 minutes into this video. This was IMPRESSIVE! No wonder he's drawing huge crowds!

It was one of his better ones. I am appreciating his change of tone and he has stopped the previously effective technique of throwing out insults that triggered applause from the less intellectual constituency. That wore thin after awhile and was no longer working for him. He now sounds presidential and is providing some real substance to the content. I think we are getting a glimpse of what we can expect from a President Trump.

What do you care who is a sucker? I would rather gamble on a possible than a sure thing I know will just push the same old policies that have created the unsatisfactory situation we have now.

What do you care who is a sucker? I would rather gamble on a possible than a sure thing I know will just push the same old policies that have created the unsatisfactory situation we have now.

So I have assumed you have left the US for a more “satisfactory” nation? No? Then shut the fuck up.

Thank goodness Trump won’t be president, he’s clearly insane.

He wants to destroy the economy with reckless, wasteful, and unnecessary military spending.

Worse, he also wants to send Americans to needlessly die in ‘fighting’ ISIS.

Oba.a, like Carter long before him, GUTTED the military for his insane social engineering projects. Like Reagan before him, Trump recognizes that DEFENSE is the PRIMARY responsibility of the federal government. President Trump will also remove the handcuffs Obama pleased on our Border Agents.

I do believe he's gonna win this thing. He's looking more and more presidential while Hillary looks pathetic. Her time has passed. She's just too old.

Oba.a, like Carter long before him, GUTTED the military for his insane social engineering projects. Like Reagan before him, Trump recognizes that DEFENSE is the PRIMARY responsibility of the federal government. President Trump will also remove the handcuffs Obama pleased on our Border Agents.

I do believe he's gonna win this thing. He's looking more and more presidential while Hillary looks pathetic. Her time has passed. She's just too old.

:lol:

You know that Rump is older than Hillary, right?

Couldn't agree more. He's finally showing a little substance. He seems presidential.
Yes, Trump seems to be getting some good guidance and is in the groove.

To bad that Hillary has the coronation all locked up anyway, lol, to hear the Dims talk about it.

Nothing is ever locked until the day after the election. At present, even though Trump is gaining, for the moment, Clinton still has enough EV's, and even the popular vote. Could this change by election day? Yes. Will it change by election day? Not likely.

Forum List

Back