President Trump Floats Barack Obama Investigation: ‘Let’s Look into His Book Deal’

Trump Floats Barack Obama Investigation: 'Let's Look into His Book Deal'

Obama is guilty of treason. He was the Manchurian candidate.
That`s pretty funny. Every bit as funny as Trump`s Voter fraud Commission and his claim that Obama wasn`t a U.S. citizen. You people are incredibly stupid to keep paying attention to things that come from the mouth of this creature who`s closing in on 11,000 lies. WTF would Trump or any of his loyal cult know about books? If he was found guilty of treason it would probably make the news. So he and Hillary are both going to be locked up? :)
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?utm_term=.4bfc8ee40f77

The Great Obama released his tax returns

Trump has to sue to keep Americans from seeing them

Trump Floats Barack Obama Investigation: 'Let's Look into His Book Deal'

Obama is guilty of treason. He was the Manchurian candidate.
That`s pretty funny. Every bit as funny as Trump`s Voter fraud Commission and his claim that Obama wasn`t a U.S. citizen. You people are incredibly stupid to keep paying attention to things that come from the mouth of this creature who`s closing in on 11,000 lies. WTF would Trump or any of his loyal cult know about books? If he was found guilty of treason it would probably make the news. So he and Hillary are both going to be locked up? :)
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?utm_term=.4bfc8ee40f77
clinton110.jpg

Well you know.

Wow.....he released his tax returns.
He sealed everything else with a court order.

What did he seal with a court order?
Playing dumb isn't something you're good at.
But I guess playing dumb is how liberals defend the indefensible......that and throwing the race-card.

What you're saying is you can't name a single thing he sealed with a court order. I know what you wanted to say, but you quickly realized you were talking out of your ass. :lol:

But I guess playing dumb is how liberals defend the indefensible......that and throwing the race-card.

What you're saying is you can't name a single thing he sealed with a court order. I know what you wanted to say, but you quickly realized you were talking out of your ass. :lol:
I can....but I guess you're trying to play dumb.....and failing miserably.
It's weird....he spends millions trying to keep his background secret.
What does he have to hide????

Obama admin spent $36M on lawsuits to keep info secret

I can....but I guess you're trying to play dumb.....and failing miserably.
It's weird....he spends millions trying to keep his background secret.
What does he have to hide????

Obama admin spent $36M on lawsuits to keep info secret
Those were federal records not personal records

It is Trump who had his lawyer send out letters threatening legal action against his schools if they release any information on his time there

This was done at the same time Trump was demanding Obama’s school records

Forum List

Back