President Trump expected to preserve Iran nuclear deal

I read about mcmaster doing what he can to preserve it.. IDK about trump
Of course, it would only be another promise broken, so it wouldnt surprise me.

Trump Expected to Preserve Iran Nuclear Deal

Well that'll piss off the crazy ass chicken hawk neo cons,great for America and Iran!

Yeah your source is suspect, and that is putting it mildly.
Trump has another chance to kill the Iran nuclear deal this week but probably won't

He either has to preserve it for another 4-6 months OR he has to let it collapse and that's going to cause some HUGE waves around the world and Iran will probably get a nuke which is fine with me.

Well that'll piss off the crazy ass chicken hawk neo cons,great for America and Iran!

Trump has another chance to kill the Iran nuclear deal this week but probably won't

He either has to preserve it for another 4-6 months OR he has to let it collapse and that's going to cause some HUGE waves around the world and Iran will probably get a nuke which is fine with me.

Iran has nukes already thanks to the idiot 0bama.

I doubt they have them. I hope they do that would be great. The US will never be the overseer of who gets nukes and who don't. Israel needs to be the nation people are looking at since they refuse to allow inspections.

I doubt they have them. I hope they do that would be great. The US will never be the overseer of who gets nukes and who don't. Israel needs to be the nation people are looking at since they refuse to allow inspections.

You are happy that a terrorist nation has nukes? Ok, there’s no need for me to be further discussing anything with you.

Forum List

Back