President Trump declares mothers heroes

Why don't you watch the speech and tell us what you think? Is this the Gator history?

Always trying to undermine...

I watched most of it, it as the same as every other Trump speech...

All fluff, no substance. Too many superfluous adjectives and 100% binary thinking.

Most mothers are heroes, it is the most unsung job on the planet.

But nothing is as simple as you and Trump want it to be, life is not black and white.

The mother arrested in this story is not a hero, she is a monster...

Officer Charged in Murder of Son, 8, Kept in Freezing Garage, Police Say

It was a great speech. Your wife was honored to hear she is a hero wasn't she? Or are you going to tell her she is not?

It was a great speech. Your wife was honored to hear she is a hero wasn't she? Or are you going to tell her she is not?

My wife does not need Trump to tell her she is a hero, she hears it just about daily from me. Also, my wife dislikes Trump about 100 times more than I do, she does not need his pandering.

Given your view of women as inferior beings, I am sure your wife did need to hear it from Trump, as she would never hear it from you.

My wife does not need Trump to tell her she is a hero, she hears it just about daily from me. Also, my wife dislikes Trump about 100 times more than I do, she does not need his pandering.

Given your view of women as inferior beings, I am sure your wife did need to hear it from Trump, as she would never hear it from you.

She would love to hear about heroism from president Trump. Women here loved hearing it... along with every life rather than every abortion mattering.

She would love to hear about heroism from president Trump. Women here loved hearing it... along with every life rather than every abortion mattering.

I am sure she would, it is the only place she will ever hear it being married to you.

I am sure she would, it is the only place she will ever hear it being married to you.

You said that I believe women are inferior. Well, very many women are heroes and it does not seem that you are, so...

She would have loved to hear it as all great women.

you have to have a child to be a mother you idiot.

I know this will be very confusing for you...but some people that are mothers already have abortions with later pregnancies.

In fact according to the Guttmacher Institute 59% of abortions are preformed on women who have already had at least one live birth

Gator are you jealous that Trump declared mothers heroes and not you?

Someone who performs an after birth "abortion" is a murderer.
Gator IS a bit soft in the head. He IS a Democrat...........

Forum List

Back