President Trump Calls on Biden to Fire Lloyd Austin

I love it. Trump has put the Usurper in a dire situation. If he fires Austin he knows Trump will take the credit of it. This will be fun to watch. What Austin did was totally uncalled for.

Nobody cares what an orange subhuman knuckle dragging gorilla in a suit demands.

No one besides you rubes.

According to the news today Austin is being treated for prostate cancer.

I know that the majority of you all don't have an empathetic or compassionate bone in your bodies however firing someone who needs to take medical leave to treat a major medical illness is not allowed in most workplaces under the Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993.

Nor can they cancel your health insurance during this time. Well not legally at least.

I love it. Trump has put the Usurper in a dire situation. If he fires Austin he knows Trump will take the credit of it. This will be fun to watch. What Austin did was totally uncalled for.

what will happen now?

This is exhibit A confirming that Biden is an unqualified executive. With the state of the world today, if Biden didn't miss Austin all those days, it becomes clear that Biden doesn't even know what to do with him. Back to MAGA

Who cares what Mr. trump thinks President Biden should do?

1705173509740.png

1705173534684.png

"So, let me get this straight. We’re dropping bombs all over the Middle East, AGAIN (where I defeated ISIS!), and our Secretary of Defense, who just went missing for five days, is running the war from his laptop in a hospital room," Trump posted on Truth Social on Friday, 1/12.

I thought he was kidding, but the DOD has confirmed...

Providing an update on the health of Austin, who has been hospitalized at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center since Jan. 1, Pentagon press secretary Maj. Gen. Pat Ryder said the defense secretary is "in good condition" and that it's still unknown when he will be released.

"He's in contact with his senior staff and has full access to required secure communications capabilities and continues to monitor DOD's day-to-day operations worldwide," Ryder said of Austin. "We do not have a specific date for Secretary Austin's release from the hospital at this time but will continue to provide daily updates until then."

Forum List

Back