President Trump Calls on Biden to Fire Lloyd Austin

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I love it. Trump has put the Usurper in a dire situation. If he fires Austin he knows Trump will take the credit of it. This will be fun to watch. What Austin did was totally uncalled for.

I love it. Trump has put the Usurper in a dire situation. If he fires Austin he knows Trump will take the credit of it. This will be fun to watch. What Austin did was totally uncalled for.

Former president

MAGA Macho Man
what does trump think the sec def does that can not be managed by subordinates? did trump resign when he caught the virus? hell no. he went right out and spread it!.
His subordinates didn't know he was missing. Pay attention!

(Deputy Secretary of Defense Kathleen Hicks, the Pentagon’s No. 2 leader, was among the senior leaders kept in the dark about Austin’s true whereabouts until Thursday, three days after the secretary checked into Walter Reed National Military Medical Center following complications from an elective surgery. Not even the president was aware of Austin’s hospitalization until three days into his stay there, CNN previously reported.)

And you think Trump calling for something means anything to Biden? It’s like a fly hitting the windshield

So we don't need a Sec of Defense that's your argument?
sec def is the administrative chain of command. the operational commanders do this day to day .

my arguement is that there was no need for fdr to hit utah beach with the first wave.

And you think Trump calling for something means anything to Biden? It’s like a fly hitting the windshield

just because no one wants to enforce a gag order does not mean i have to listen to him.

His subordinates didn't know he was missing. Pay attention!

(Deputy Secretary of Defense Kathleen Hicks, the Pentagon’s No. 2 leader, was among the senior leaders kept in the dark about Austin’s true whereabouts until Thursday, three days after the secretary checked into Walter Reed National Military Medical Center following complications from an elective surgery. Not even the president was aware of Austin’s hospitalization until three days into his stay there, CNN previously reported.)

opsec. it ainm't trump's business , or cnns, or yours . you may have heard that this is a dangweous world.

austin was a 4 star general, not some irresponsible political loyalist. everybody with need to know where he was had that information.

austin was a 4 star general, not some irresponsible political loyalist. everybody with need to know where he was had that information.
So you are against Free Speech and then it gets comical ------you support a national loser -- an American 4 star General .
Which part of the many losing wars was he involved in ?

opsec. it ainm't trump's business , or cnns, or yours . you may have heard that this is a dangweous world.

Liar!!!! How do YOU know who "with need to know" knew anything????
:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back