President Trump bans Center For Disease Control from using 'science-based' words in official reports

Why is it "insane."?

Any guesses why they would do this, other than whining about it?

I understand it, and think it's about time!

As long as the CDC "informant" remains anonymous and there is no documentation supporting the story it falls into the category of fake news doesn't it?

A freaking anonymous leaker in the CDC and the Post prints this junk without checking? Give me a break.

The article does say that other CDC officials verified the list. However, HHS has said that calling it a ban is a "complete mischaracterization." CDC Reportedly Bans Seven Words, Including “Fetus” and “Transgender”

That could mean that it is true those words/phrases are not allowed in budget documents, but only in those documents. Or perhaps it means using different words was merely a recommendation. Or perhaps there is some other explanation. The HHS comments at slate.com did not refute the existence of the list, though, so who knows? :dunno:

I think that's what's going on.

The left has been manipulating the language for 100 years for POLITICAL advantage.

This may be coming to an end, and the left will scream at the sky.

This is a crazy example of fake news. If the Trump administration told the CDC to stop using certain terms it would be in freaking writing and there would be no need for an alleged CDC informant to remain anonymous. Lefties want to believe it because they are still full of hatred and crazy disappointment over last year's election.

I think that's what's going on.

The left has been manipulating the language for 100 years for POLITICAL advantage.

This may be coming to an end, and the left will scream at the sky.

They can whine about word choice...because they are the virtuous ones.

All conservatives are racist homophobic transphobic Islamaphobic misogynist white Supremacists....so they are not allowed to choose words.

Forum List

Back