President Trump address the nation from walter reid hospital

The blob looks weak.

Very Bush #41 like.
1601768338704.png

Probably weak too. It's nothing to be ashamed about. The AP reported that they had to put him on oxygen before he was rushed to the hospital. Its serious stuff. Makes you wonder why he constantly downplayed it.

I heard last night he has not been on oxygen, so I don't know. Either way, the fact that he's doing media briefings from the hospital is a positive sign.

Probably weak too. It's nothing to be ashamed about. The AP reported that they had to put him on oxygen before he was rushed to the hospital. Its serious stuff. Makes you wonder why he constantly downplayed it.

I heard last night he has not been on oxygen, so I don't know. Either way, the fact that he's doing media briefings from the hospital is a positive sign.

Yes it is a positive sign.

What he said is so true "as a leader you have to confront problems, there has never been a leader who would have done that (avoided the public, stay hidden upstairs away from people)."

I'm in the minority in Canada who supports Trump. I know why they don't, I'm not stupid, I get it. However, I also know why I do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back