President Obama was right about Trump

"I don't necessarily agree with the views of Republican candidates like John Kasich, Ted Cruz, Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio, nor do I agree with the direction they want to steer our country to, but I don't doubt their ability to govern, those people know how to do this job....I can't say that about Donald Trump"

President Obama - August 2016

Trump supporters: I'm sorry to say President Obama was correct. I think President Trump may have good intentions, but he doesn't know how to govern, He has accomplished next to nothing in the last 9 months, nothing on healthcare, infrastructure, tax reform, the national debt or any of his campaign promises. With the midterm elections just over a year away, and his popularity and party fading (to say nothing of the Mueller investigation) his situation is becoming grim. All Donald Trump has done in 9 months is make speeches, fire his staff members, insult people, and start up his little side show with the NFL. It's not going to be enough folks. Unless President Trump notches some legislative win's soon, the Democrats are going to become the majority party once again. The honeymoon is over!
:bye1:
And if he does you will then like him?

As long as the economy roars Trump wins. It's about the economy.
"As long as the economy roars Trump wins. It's about the economy."

Ha, well, that's pretty much true, and no small part of the reason Obama would have won easily, had he run again.
Obama won his elections in spite of himself. He won because of black privilege.

"I don't necessarily agree with the views of Republican candidates like John Kasich, Ted Cruz, Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio, nor do I agree with the direction they want to steer our country to, but I don't doubt their ability to govern, those people know how to do this job....I can't say that about Donald Trump"

Trump supporters: I'm sorry to say President Obama was correct. I think President Trump may have good intentions, but he doesn't know how to govern, He has accomplished next to nothing in the last 9 months, nothing on healthcare, infrastructure, tax reform, the national debt or any of his campaign promises. With the midterm elections just over a year away, and his popularity and party fading (to say nothing of the Mueller investigation) his situation is becoming grim. All Donald Trump has done in 9 months is make speeches, fire his staff members, insult people, and start up his little side show with the NFL. It's not going to be enough folks. Unless President Trump notches some legislative win's soon, the Democrats are going to become the majority party once again. The honeymoon is over!
We knew what Trump was before we elected him
Trump has not changed

We get what we deserve
Really? Then how did a pos like jughead get elected?

Ha, well, that's pretty much true, and no small part of the reason Obama would have won easily, had he run again.
Haha, I know you think you are trolling me, but you arent. You are just making yourself look like a moron. If I had my way, I would put you on every talk show in america and just let you be you.

I have yet to see Trump bow before other countries.
So what? Is that the depth of your insight? Far out, man.
And your rebuttal is what?

Since you want insight, what is your take on Hillary saying that the Syrian crisis was the worse humanitarian crisis since WW2? Especially considering they were instrumental in causing it? Come on, give me some of you sage insight.

And her, look at the ugly beast laughing about the US helping the murder of another country's leader. Sickening.

Since you want insight, what is your take on Hillary saying that the Syrian crisis was the worse humanitarian crisis since WW2? Especially considering they were instrumental in causing it? Come on, give me some of you sage insight.

And her, look at the ugly beast laughing about the US helping the murder of another country's leader. Sickening.

My rebuttal? Your error is in thinking that I would feel it necessary to rebut your statement, or would care to do so at all. Your first clue, professor, could have been when I said, "So what?"

Haha, I know you think you are trolling me, but you arent. You are just making yourself look like a moron. If I had my way, I would put you on every talk show in america and just let you be you.
What a tool you are. I am responding to your posts, so does that mean you are a troll? Or does your posts content alone tell us that?

My rebuttal? Your error is in thinking that I would feel it necessary to rebut your statement, or would care to do so at all. Your first clue, professor, could have been when I said, "So what?"

So, you are just trolling, just as I said. If you are not going to respond with something at least thought out then that is trolling, exactly what you do.

th

What a tool you are. I am responding to your posts, so does that mean you are a troll? Or does your posts content alone tell us that?
Shameless lie. Your comments about Obama gettimg elected were unsolicited and irrelevant to anything I had posted. You are not "responding" to anything, you're just having another acute episode of Obama Tourette's Syndrome.

Yes.....instead Trump should be doing what Obama did.....blackmail, threats, and IRS audits. Throwing critics in prison. Spying on reporters just because they said something bad about him. Stealing billions and sending it overseas. Bribing insurance companies with 7 billion a year just so they'll get behind his shitty health care laws. A lot of the evil shit Obama did will be coming out as his holdovers are flushed out of the halls of power in government in the Washington swamp.
Why? The Democrat party is self destructing on its own, while we watch.... President Trump just needs to keep making America Great Again, and he wins...
It's hilarious to see leftist attacking leftists for not being leftists enough which means they are all racists, sexist, etc, etc...
I look forward to the Debbie Wasserman Shultz thing with now known islamic terrorist Awani coming out REAL soon. Can't wait for the liberal spin on that shit!
wonder when 'code pink' is going to turn on the party for not pandering to them, enough.
Can you believe that fairphile fantasy, Modern Family, is being criticized by femininnies because the wives don't have jobs?

Yeah coming from someone who wanted to transform America

What is the difference between transforming and MAGA?
You mean loving your country, instead of hating it?

The Great Obama loved the American people
Crooked Donnie has never done a thing to help those less fortunate than himself
Liberal logic,
17796353_10158466809480494_7379687944287555585_n.jpg

Yeah coming from someone who wanted to transform America

What is the difference between transforming and MAGA?
You mean loving your country, instead of hating it?

The Great Obama loved the American people
Crooked Donnie has never done a thing to help those less fortunate than himself
Liberal logic, View attachment 154327
Trump is a lifelong, serial cheater

Still is

Trump has not changed

We get what we deserve
The Great Obama was primarily elected due to a dissatisfaction with the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan as well as the Great Bush Recession of 2008

Trump has not changed

We get what we deserve
The Great Obama was primarily elected due to a dissatisfaction with the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan as well as the Great Bush Recession of 2008
And from there purple lipped jughead decimated the military, was responsible for destroying race relations, sold guns to cartels, taxed you for not having insurance, and ended with the highest deficit ever, and on and on and on.

Forum List

Back