President Obama to visit Dallas, Texas:

Obama hasn't divided anybody. You racist RWNJs have.

You know nothing about me and proclaiming that I am a racist is very stupid on your part but not surprising.

Also seeing I am not Republican but I am Libertarian the reality is my dislike for President Obama has nothing to do with his skin color but his policies and broken promises.

I know Black Lives Matter is what you believe is a just cause but let me pose this one simple question and does Black Lives Matter more than Latino, Asian, or Native American lives?

If so then which one of us is the true racist, but alas you will never admit to your racism because you see anyone that does not agree with your progress liberalism way of thinking as the truest form of racism, and how Stalinist of you...

#AllLivesMatter!

th
for the last time, its not about you, its about us...damnit move on!!

for the last time, its not about you, its about us...damnit move on!!

It's about pathetic fat white kids in the Burbs trying to BS people on message boards that they're 'black'? That's just silly.

'yaw' ... lol .... seriously??? lol lol ...

Just sit right down in this here convertible Mr President.........
You white mf's can talk shit all day long, but God help any of you bastards should anything ever and I mean ever happen to this black man...that race war you bastards are wishing for, you will get it, I promise and I can assure you white boy, these nigga's today ain't nothing like them sorry cum by ya motherfuckers of the 60's. So if I was you, I'd pray for a safe return back to Washington.....for the last time white mf, yaw not the only mf's pissed off in this gotdamned country, understand bitch?
Oh shut up, Buckwheat.

You know nothing about me and proclaiming that I am a racist is very stupid on your part but not surprising.

Also seeing I am not Republican but I am Libertarian the reality is my dislike for President Obama has nothing to do with his skin color but his policies and broken promises.

I know Black Lives Matter is what you believe is a just cause but let me pose this one simple question and does Black Lives Matter more than Latino, Asian, or Native American lives?

If so then which one of us is the true racist, but alas you will never admit to your racism because you see anyone that does not agree with your progress liberalism way of thinking as the truest form of racism, and how Stalinist of you...

#AllLivesMatter!

th

Of course, all lives matter. Do you get upset because the National Cancer Society is not spending money on Diabetes? What about the Muscular Distrophy Association not focusing on Poverty? Each of these organizations have one particular thing they are focused on and BLM focuses on black lives being disproportionately being ruined. No legitimate leader in BLM ever said other lives don't matter. They are just focusing on their one issue, just like every other organization in the world. Are you really too dumb to get that?

False analogy

Just sit right down in this here convertible Mr President.........
You white mf's can talk shit all day long, but God help any of you bastards should anything ever and I mean ever happen to this black man...that race war you bastards are wishing for, you will get it, I promise and I can assure you white boy, these nigga's today ain't nothing like them sorry cum by ya motherfuckers of the 60's. So if I was you, I'd pray for a safe return back to Washington.....for the last time white mf, yaw not the only mf's pissed off in this gotdamned country, understand bitch?

Fuck you, racist POS.

#AllLivesMatter!

th

Of course, all lives matter. Do you get upset because the National Cancer Society is not spending money on Diabetes? What about the Muscular Distrophy Association not focusing on Poverty? Each of these organizations have one particular thing they are focused on and BLM focuses on black lives being disproportionately being ruined. No legitimate leader in BLM ever said other lives don't matter. They are just focusing on their one issue, just like every other organization in the world. Are you really too dumb to get that?

False analogy

How so? Did they say other lives don't matter?

#AllLivesMatter!

th

No what BLM says is what do we want? Dead Cops. They got themselves some dead cops this weekend I bet they creamed their britches. It's a fucking hate group.

The obastard is supposed to meet with the families of the fallen officers. After what he has said, those families should refuse to meet with him.

You are clueless. The problem with the black community isn't that they are treated unfairly, it's because they listened to race hustlers and think they are being treated unfairly and misbehave horribly. It's a self fulfilling prophesy. Anyone adopting an excuse will have similar outcomes.

They need to do the exact opposite, focus on personal responsibility, family, hard work and determination with a positive attitude. Anyone in the country can make it if they truly want to. It's been proven countless times but that isn't how the left rolls, it's all about division, victim hood, reparations, affirmative action, etc, etc. All the things that destroy the human character. But a few get rich off of it and the votes pour in come election time. The left uses blacks for power and couldn't care less how many lives are destroyed.

Keep him away from Dealey Plaza ...you know how those Texans are

Obama offered Ted Cruz a ride on Air Force One to Dallas.....Cruz accepted

Forum List

Back