President Obama to Rush Limbaugh: STFU!

The woman is a slut and a liar.

She claims she cannot afford birth control, bullshit.

I'm sure I can find plenty of designer handbags, a PS3/Xbox, a $15K car and $500 worth of shoes that she owns.

Do you have a point moron? Schultz was suspended and apologized on air. Limppaw doubled down a day latter and called the college student a whore. And, BTW Dumbo, Ingraham is a public figure and as such not protected from libel or slander - I very much hope LardAss, Clear Channel and ever affiliate faces a multi million law suit for defamation.

And yes moron I can defame Limpshit for he is a public figure. And one more thing, "Eddy did it first" is so childish a defense I'm shocked even you would use it.

I'm sure I can find plenty of designer handbags, a PS3/Xbox, a $15K car and $500 worth of shoes that she owns.

^ Right here is the reason that health care should be removed from the private sector.

The "For Profit" mentality of it..along with this is extremely dangerous.

Mr. H. to President Obama... go fuck yourself.

You "Mr." H. are just one more asshole without the brains to post anything substantive. In my 64 years the only people I've encountered who give them self the title "Mr." are usually pompous bores. You are no exception.

You're 64?
When are you going to start acting like a fucking adult?

A "fucking adult"? LOL, you are truly a fool. Obnoxious, self righteous and a punk too.

Thanks for sharing.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Obama joins in assailing Limbaugh slur of student - Yahoo! News

NEW YORK (AP) — Stepping into an emerging culture clash over women, President Barack Obama made a supportive phone call Friday to a law student who testified before Congress about the need for birth control coverage, only to be called a "slut" by Rush Limbaugh.

For Obama, it was an emphatic plunge into the latest flare-up on social issues. Democratic officeholders and liberal advocacy groups have accused Republicans of waging a "war on women" because of GOP stances on contraception and abortion rights, and Limbaugh's tirade on his radio talk show was seen as an escalation.

In addition to her call from the president, the third-year Georgetown University law student, Sandra Fluke, was backed by members of Congress, women's groups, and the administration and faculty at her Roman Catholic university.

Demands for Limbaugh's sponsors to pull their ads from his show rocketed through cyberspace, and at least four companies, Quicken Loans, LegalZoom online legal document service, and bedding retailers Sleep Train and Sleep Number, bowed to the pressure.

Obama considers Limbaugh's remarks "reprehensible," according to White House spokesman Jay Carney. He said the president called Fluke to "express his disappointment that she has been the subject of inappropriate personal attacks" and to thank her for speaking out on an issue of public policy...

Hmmm, like the inappropiate personal attack that a sitting president did on a police officer calling him stupid?
Let's weigh this:

an entertainer calling a promiscuous student a slut?

a sitting president calling a police officer stupid?

hmmmm.....

Do you have a point moron? Schultz was suspended and apologized on air. Limppaw doubled down a day latter and called the college student a whore. And, BTW Dumbo, Ingraham is a public figure and as such not protected from libel or slander - I very much hope LardAss, Clear Channel and ever affiliate faces a multi million law suit for defamation.

And yes moron I can defame Limpshit for he is a public figure. And one more thing, "Eddy did it first" is so childish a defense I'm shocked even you would use it.

Rush is correct, assbreath.
The college student is a whore.
What's your point.

Laura Ingram was called a slut by your piece of shit because he can't defeat her in debate, Rush was just pointing out the obvious for a woman talking about having sex so much that she can't afford birth control pills or whatever.

Maybe she wants everyone to pay for her ABORTIONS in addition to her $200 high heels.....she is a slut.

When the boss-hog Limbaugh sticks his foot in his mouth (which is often), citizen Obama can't resist the temptation to kick Rush while he's down. :clap2:

Good form President Obama.

Somehow he can't resist the temptation to drop his shorts, bend over, and let Syria take it to him.

I don't listen to Rush, but somehow I don't think he is down.

And Fuke is going to pay for this for a long long long time.

Syria?

Whatever... the tea-baggers and the GOP are going to pay dearly for their transgressions come Nov. 2012 via the ballot box. Obama will most likely win all 57 States and you can take that to the bank!

All *57* states aye... :eusa_eh:

Yep and sponsors are free to drop their support of him as well.

Yep they are. Happened with the dixie chicks too. Great how free speech works when you leave it alone.

And..that's not what happened. Clear Channel Communications said they wouldn't play any Dixie Chick tunes. Had nothing to do with sponsors.

I mentioned free speech and yes, dc cd sales dropped...another avenue of an expression of speech.

Laura Ingram was called a slut by your piece of shit because he can't defeat her in debate, Rush was just pointing out the obvious for a woman talking about having sex so much that she can't afford birth control pills or whatever.

Maybe she wants everyone to pay for her ABORTIONS in addition to her $200 high heels.....she is a slut.

You're trying to make sense, we can see that but it isn't happening yet..

Laura who?? :lol:

Dumbfuck, she is a liar claiming she can't afford birth control.

She should now be a target for Breitbart's people to track her down and follow her buying clothes, food, etc to show she has money for expensive shoes, etc. I'm guessing she dressed up for Congress...:eusa_whistle:

Neg'd for being a LIAR.

NEW YORK (AP) — Stepping into an emerging culture clash over women, President Barack Obama made a supportive phone call Friday to a law student who testified before Congress about the need for birth control coverage, only to be called a "slut" by Rush Limbaugh.

For Obama, it was an emphatic plunge into the latest flare-up on social issues. Democratic officeholders and liberal advocacy groups have accused Republicans of waging a "war on women" because of GOP stances on contraception and abortion rights, and Limbaugh's tirade on his radio talk show was seen as an escalation.

In addition to her call from the president, the third-year Georgetown University law student, Sandra Fluke, was backed by members of Congress, women's groups, and the administration and faculty at her Roman Catholic university.

Demands for Limbaugh's sponsors to pull their ads from his show rocketed through cyberspace, and at least four companies, Quicken Loans, LegalZoom online legal document service, and bedding retailers Sleep Train and Sleep Number, bowed to the pressure.

Obama considers Limbaugh's remarks "reprehensible," according to White House spokesman Jay Carney. He said the president called Fluke to "express his disappointment that she has been the subject of inappropriate personal attacks" and to thank her for speaking out on an issue of public policy...

Hmmm, like the inappropiate personal attack that a sitting president did on a police officer calling him stupid?
Let's weigh this:

a sitting president calling a police officer stupid?

hmmmm.....

Obama himself acting stupidly.

Rush is correct, assbreath.
The college student is a whore.
What's your point.

Remember, you're not supposed to use examples of past transgressions.

Limbaugh is a junkie criminal and a piece of shit.

The sooner he does a Brietbart..the better.

I respect your honesty.

I have been hoping for some time that Ed Shultz would have a massive stroke on the air. I don't want him to die. But if he lost his voice function and just stared at the camera, he come off more intelligent than he does now.

He can depart mortality right after that.

As for Al Sharpton, there isn't a way for him to go that is painful enough IME.

Oh look, a whore is up early on the internet.

I'm sure you don't know who Laura Ingram is because she isn't on some kook website or msnbc.

Let's weigh this:

a sitting president calling police officer stupid?

hmmmm.....

?

Last edited:
Free speech. He can say whatever he wants.

Yep and sponsors are free to drop their support of him as well.
The more people talk about this, the more people will be listening. Great move.

And I note that YOU have failed int the other thread to come up with ONE sponsor that is dropping him.

Last edited:

I think it's more like you are trying to comprehend, but that isn't happening.

Fluke off.

Forum List

Back