President Obama to Rush Limbaugh: STFU!

Whatever... the tea-baggers and the GOP are going to pay dearly for their transgressions come Nov. 2012 via the ballot box. Obama will most likely win all 57 States and you can take that to the bank!

Obama has conceded many states already. Unless you are stupid enough to think he'll campaign in Utah.

Most pollsters predict you lose the senate in 2012.

Nobody cares what Rush says.

Whatever... the tea-baggers and the GOP are going to pay dearly for their transgressions come Nov. 2012 via the ballot box. Obama will most likely win all 57 States and you can take that to the bank!

Obama has conceded many states already. Unless you are stupid enough to think he'll campaign in Utah.

Most pollsters predict you lose the senate in 2012.

Nobody cares what Rush says.

Utah? Stupid is as stupid does and Romney is not done yet.

Last edited:
The thread title is a lie.

President Obama would not last 10 seconds in an exchange with someone as shart tounged as RL.

PO would be using his wifes skirt to wipe his tears and telling her to tell RL to stop making fun of him.

As for SF...she's a household name for all the wrong reasons.

But it appears she isn't going to be a very good lawyer. Third year and she puts out a statement that makes her look stupid.

Utah? Stupid is as stupid does and Romney is not done yet yet.

Go to bed Kiddy....

What little sense you were making is now gone.

Obama will not win Utah. End of story. He won't win a lot of other states and most likely will get that ride on a garbage truck back to Chicago in 2013.

You can cheer him on the way.

President Obama would not last 10 seconds in an exchange with someone as shart tounged as RL.

PO would be using his wifes skirt to wipe his tears and telling her to tell RL to stop making fun of him.

As for SF...she's a household name for all the wrong reasons.

But it appears she isn't going to be a very good lawyer. Third year and she puts out a statement that makes her look stupid.

This thread-title is right on. That is if you were capable of reading between the lines. Try thinking outside the box.

Now he has three supporters.

He's a one termer.

And your thread title is a lie.

RPC Average has him beating both of your candidates. I wouldn't get too vested in that whole one-termer thing yet if i were you.

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates

you do realize most people aren't obama deranged lunatics, right?

I also realize that most people know enough to know that polls this early are meaningless.

You do know that, right ?

And the thread title is still a lie.

Obama is a miquetoast.

This thread-title is right on. That is if you were capable of reading between the lines. Try thinking outside the box.

And my guess is that you don't know where Utah is either.

My guess is that he called her to tell her should could mop the WH bathrooms if she needs a job.

She certainly won't have good prospects as an attorney. A third year law student puts together a poorly reasoned argument like she did and they get nothing.

It must have been hurried and not vetted. Anyone could see what was coming.

Make our private school pay so I don't have to shell out 1000 bucks a year to have sex (even though I am only in school eight months a year....125/month). Many in American pay that much for drugs they really need, but make sure you destroy the constitution so we can get laid after mid-terms.

I see a mop in her future. Unless she sleeps her way into a firm.

My guess is that he called her to tell her should could mop the WH bathrooms if she needs a job.

She certainly won't have good prospects as an attorney. A third year law student puts together a poorly reasoned argument like she did and they get nothing.

Make our private school pay so I don't have to shell out 1000 bucks a year to have sex (even though I am only in school eight months a year....125/month). Many in American pay that much for drugs they really need, but make sure you destroy the constitution so we can get laid after mid-terms.

Do you see dead people too?

Nope...

But I do see.....

GOP Likely to Win Senate in 2012 - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

The party affiliation of the senators who are facing re-election this year gives the Republicans a decided advantage. Including the two independents, the Democrats will be defending a total of 23 senate seats while only 10 Republicans are up for re-election. This alone would favor the GOP since it has to defend fewer seats while having more opportunities for gains.

To make matters even worse for the Democrats, many incumbent senators are retiring rather than face angry constituents in a re-election battle. This means that neither candidate in the general election in these states will have the advantage of incumbency. Democratic senators who have already announced their retirements include Kent Conrad (N.D.), Joe Lieberman (Conn.), Jim Webb (Va.), Herb Kohl (Wis.), Jeff Bingaman (N.M.), Daniel Akaka (Hawaii), and Ben Nelson (Neb.). Connecticut leans Democrat and Nebraska leans Republican, but the rest of these states are tossups according to the Cook Political Report.

Maybe they will invite Fluke back to make an encore speech so she can completely destroy her career possibilities.

Nope...

But I do see.....

GOP Likely to Win Senate in 2012 - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

The party affiliation of the senators who are facing re-election this year gives the Republicans a decided advantage. Including the two independents, the Democrats will be defending a total of 23 senate seats while only 10 Republicans are up for re-election. This alone would favor the GOP since it has to defend fewer seats while having more opportunities for gains.

To make matters even worse for the Democrats, many incumbent senators are retiring rather than face angry constituents in a re-election battle. This means that neither candidate in the general election in these states will have the advantage of incumbency. Democratic senators who have already announced their retirements include Kent Conrad (N.D.), Joe Lieberman (Conn.), Jim Webb (Va.), Herb Kohl (Wis.), Jeff Bingaman (N.M.), Daniel Akaka (Hawaii), and Ben Nelson (Neb.). Connecticut leans Democrat and Nebraska leans Republican, but the rest of these states are tossups according to the Cook Political Report.

Maybe they will invite Fluke back to make an encore speech so she can completely destroy her career possibilities.

I love it when wing-nuts quote the liberal main stream media.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Obama joins in assailing Limbaugh slur of student - Yahoo! News

NEW YORK (AP) — Stepping into an emerging culture clash over women, President Barack Obama made a supportive phone call Friday to a law student who testified before Congress about the need for birth control coverage, only to be called a "slut" by Rush Limbaugh.

For Obama, it was an emphatic plunge into the latest flare-up on social issues. Democratic officeholders and liberal advocacy groups have accused Republicans of waging a "war on women" because of GOP stances on contraception and abortion rights, and Limbaugh's tirade on his radio talk show was seen as an escalation.

In addition to her call from the president, the third-year Georgetown University law student, Sandra Fluke, was backed by members of Congress, women's groups, and the administration and faculty at her Roman Catholic university.

Demands for Limbaugh's sponsors to pull their ads from his show rocketed through cyberspace, and at least four companies, Quicken Loans, LegalZoom online legal document service, and bedding retailers Sleep Train and Sleep Number, bowed to the pressure.

Obama considers Limbaugh's remarks "reprehensible," according to White House spokesman Jay Carney. He said the president called Fluke to "express his disappointment that she has been the subject of inappropriate personal attacks" and to thank her for speaking out on an issue of public policy...

Obama commenting on a talk radio guy?

Wow

After three years on the job he still thinks he's a Community agitator

Wow

I love it when wing-nuts quote the liberal main stream media.

And I really enjoy the empty posts of the left when confronted with the stark realities that this country is telling them to shove off.

If the GOP has a halfway strong presidential candidate, your collapse would be epic.

So keep stroking yourself (but don't let your mother catch you) so you can think that everything is O.K.

Now he has three supporters.

He's a one termer.

And your thread title is a lie.

This is a winner for President Obama and, of course, Rush Limbaugh has been exposed as the pig that he is... again.

He has been "exposed" only to morons like you. The real pigs are women who think the taxpayers should pay for their fornication expenses.

Since Obama opposes this kind of thing, i suppose he won't accept Bill Maher's huge donation because of the thing Bill Maher has said about Sarah Palin, amongst others......

It's perfectly OK to make offensive remarks about conservative women, or even their daughters, because in the liberal world view they aren't really women.

Forum List

Back