President Obama to hold a press conference at 2:15 p.m., Friday

At least he HOLDS press conferences, as a President should. Trump is avoiding them like the plague.
Don't mention Hillary. I already know about her. It is irrelevant now.
Jesus Christ.....:lmao:.....if you know about Hillary, then maybe you should zip it.

Talking about Trump over his lack of exposure to a hostile press seems extremely hypocritical considering what you admit about Hillary.

At least he HOLDS press conferences, as a President should. Trump is avoiding them like the plague.
Jesus Christ.....:lmao:.....if you know about Hillary, then maybe you should zip it.

Talking about Trump over his lack of exposure to a hostile press seems extremely hypocritical considering what you admit about Hillary.
so will Hillary be off to the left of Obama in her walker with one doctor to her left..and one tall/heavy black man holding some kind of shock device in his right hand?

Better get used to that. Neither Trump nor his supporters trust the crooked lying media and we know Trump can and will use Twitter and email and facebook to send out any news he wants released. In fact WHY does President Trump need to do press conferences right now? He isn't President yet....he is busy filling 4,000 spots in his administration he is SLIGHTLY busy.

Hopefully he'll bring proof of Russia hacking the election so you Trumpsters can finally see what your boy Putin is really like.

But you people are so filled with the kool aid you'll still deny it.

Hopefully he'll bring proof of Russia hacking the election so you Trumpsters can finally see what your boy Putin is really like.

But you people are so filled with the kool aid you'll still deny it.

Hopefully he'll bring proof of Russia hacking the election

I know, reminding people of Democrat corruption is unforgivable!!!

see what your boy Putin is really like.

But Obama was more flexible after 2012.
So was Obama stupid? Or just really, really wrong?

Maybe Barry's going to talk about the evidence of Russian hacking that the CIA supposedly has but would not show to Congress when they illegally violated a Congressional subpoena and refused to show?!

Is he going to include china and their long documented history of their hacking?

No, they are our friends.

Just what we need, one last minstrel show before the curtain closes on this dark chapter of American history.
Could this coward be more of a racist?
You do know there were WHITE Minstrels, right? :p
Do not try to defend this little coward.

Do not suppose to tell others what to do.

What's with this 'coward' business? No answer?
I was just making a joke - forgot some people on this board have no sense of humor. :p

Just what we need, one last minstrel show before the curtain closes on this dark chapter of American history.

He put me on ignore earlier because he fears me. He acts like a tough guy on the computer, but he is a coward.

I was just making a joke - forgot some people on this board have no sense of humor. :p
Sorry, my mistake.

Forum List

Back