President Obama to hold a press conference at 2:15 p.m., Friday

Who's the goofy ass eraserhead guy standing behind barry?

upload_2016-12-16_11-55-4.png

At least he HOLDS press conferences, as a President should. Trump is avoiding them like the plague.
Don't mention Hillary. I already know about her. It is irrelevant now.
Trump isn't president :cuckoo:
Nothing gets past you, does it?
Trump USED to hold pressers -- remember? Then he kept sticking his foot in his mouth at them, so he stopped. Now he's releasing his "statements" via Twitter and using his team to make official announcements on his letterhead.

Still butthurt, eh?
What about? It took me 24 hours to get over the election if that's what you mean. Tilly always takes me weeks to get over, however.

Could this coward be more of a racist?
You do know there were WHITE Minstrels, right? :p
Do not try to defend this little coward.

Do not suppose to tell others what to do.

What's with this 'coward' business? No answer?
He put me on ignore earlier because he fears me. He acts like a tough guy on the computer, but he is a coward.
What does that make you if not a coward?
A hero.

His comments about hacking are fairly accurate. Especially in regards to response. Bottom line, the Russian government will probably get alot of overtime this Christmas...

At least he HOLDS press conferences, as a President should. Trump is avoiding them like the plague.
Don't mention Hillary. I already know about her. It is irrelevant now.
Trump isn't president :cuckoo:
Nothing gets past you, does it?
Trump USED to hold pressers -- remember? Then he kept sticking his foot in his mouth at them, so he stopped. Now he's releasing his "statements" via Twitter and using his team to make official announcements on his letterhead.

Still butthurt, eh?
What about? It took me 24 hours to get over the election if that's what you mean. Tilly always takes me weeks to get over, however.
Their fascination with butts, ALL DAY LONG, is bizarre, isn't it?

His comments about hacking are fairly accurate. Especially in regards to response. Bottom line, the Russian government will probably get alot of overtime this Christmas...

He's just pissed that wikileaks exposed hillary for what she is.

Naw, I think he is blaming her for the loss. As he stated, he went into these communities and spoke to people, he did the ground work and said he became president because of these people (the rust belt). Without saying it, he is suggesting that Clinton didn't do these things. Anyone following the election saw it. Trump would do, 4-5 events a day and Clinton would do one once a week. Trump would speak to media and get airtime, Clinton basically hoped that laying low and letting the mainstream media and celebrities promote her would be enough.

The voters have spoken. Obama acknowledged this so far in this conference.

Forum List

Back