President Obama, thank you for your great support – I have been saying this all along!

Daamn, check this link out: :eek:

In all reality, it is time to get serious about building a wall.

That Democrats would vote to not build one just shows what liars and how unAmerican they are.

Senate Republicans on Twitter

You didn't pay any attention to the tweets of the other people. I usually see more in favor than against. Instead, I see a real chillacking going on. The Public is fed up with all this and wants the government back in business yesterday. And it's up to Trump to make it happen. If he can't, maybe he should declare a National Emergency so the Dems can have the grounds for impeachment. Right about now, he may not even weather the Senate in that trial if usurps congress that way.

That Democrats would vote to not build one just shows what liars and how unAmerican they are.

You didn't pay any attention to the tweets of the other people. I usually see more in favor than against. Instead, I see a real chillacking going on. The Public is fed up with all this and wants the government back in business yesterday. And it's up to Trump to make it happen. If he can't, maybe he should declare a National Emergency so the Dems can have the grounds for impeachment. Right about now, he may not even weather the Senate in that trial if usurps congress that way.

I don't see it like that.

You must be talking about all the "hate wall" and "Dumb Fux" posts. Yeah, immature bullshit like that really screams "No I'm not in a basement trolling from somewhere". -Not!

Is Daryl your middle name and your first name is Mike?

Mike Hunt suits you perfectly!

You must be talking about all the "hate wall" and "Dumb Fux" posts. Yeah, immature bullshit like that really screams "No I'm not in a basement trolling from somewhere". -Not!

Here is what Fox thinks about this. Fox is no longer parroting Trump.

Why should I give a fuck what Fox thinks?

A) They're not supposed to think, they're supposed to provide entertainment and news.

Do you count on Network people to think for you?

Shepard Smith is a hardcore lefty homo. If you actually watched FNC you’d know this.

It’s up to the dems to stop politicizing security and actually be consistent about a wall and allow the gov to reopen.

Forum List

Back