President Obama tells Medvedev-‘After My Election I Have More Flexibility'

It's not just that he got caught winking and nodding to the Russians- It's that he openly showed his hand as to his arrogance- As Krauthhammer says below- He has shown he believes, as it is his last election, he can do and will do, whatever he wants. Remember how he shoved his unconstitutional Obama-care bill down the throats of American's? How he promised open transparency and instead he stuffed it full of crap and passed it before anyone knew exactly what was in it! Imagine this guy with even more arrogance! Obama on reelection steroids as it were.

KRAUTHAMMER: I think that the key word here in that exchange was Obama saying to the Russians, 'this is my last election.' It's not just that 'I have another election and I'll be occupied with other issues, let's talk about this. It's a complicated want in December.'

'This is my last election.' That's his way of saying with a nod and a wink, 'Look, you guys have a free hand because you run a dictatorship, your elections are rigged. Well, ours aren't rigged, but once I get passed my last election, I'm unleashed. I can do anything I want.

read more

That's how I took it.

Yes, obviously Obama's plot is to surrender the US to the Russians.

Actually, he seems to be surrendering Poland to the Russians.

Barry Da Fairy?

ROFL

Obama has no god above himself. Not the Muslim god Muhammad, or the Christian god or any other god.

Barry is convinced HE is god of all.

You people have some serious mental issues. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

So explain what Obama meant?

That he said it is fact - so the one with mental issues appears to be you, who denies reality because it doesn't fit with your political agenda.

Can I explain what Obama meant? Well, no.

You see, unlike you insane black-helicopter types, I don't claim to have some secret knowledge as to what the President is thinking at any given moment.

However, I can tell you what he MIGHT have meant. And in terms that would be much more rational than "Waiting til he gets re-elected so he can let the Russians take over the world."...

1. He wants to wait til re-election before creating a new agreement on missile defense...
as anything he does in an election season, anything at all, will obviously be spun by his political opponents as some sort of conspiracy...
As proved by this very conversation.

2. He wants to wait until re-election to discuss a cooperative plan to fence in dangerous rogue nations like N Korea and Iran with missile defense systems, for everyone's mutual benefit.

Of course, obviously, your "he wants to hand over the world to the Russians scenario", with no apparent reason or motivation, is much more likely than either of these...

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

If any type of agreement is that important, it is important enough to tend to NOW. Why wait? Oh, yeah, it's an election year and he has to devote his energies to his re-election bid. Can't let that pesky president job get in the way of the all-important campaign. Obama once said he'd rather be a good one-term president. Well, like so many other things he's said, he lied. He obviously prefers being a miserable failure for two terms.

Your mea culpa? YES. BigReb called YOU on it.
icon14.gif

Ye-ah... You guys are the ones claiming that the President is some sort of Manchurian Candidate that is going to hand over the world to the Russians for some reason only you can conceive....

And I'm the crazy partisan.

LOL.

Did you hear what obama said?

Oh, crap! Are you asking him to actually listen to something his messiah uttered? And then there's the issue that he would actually have to think about it and understand its implications. Other than that, where the hell is you link to what obama said? Really! :wink_2:

Obviously not...or is skirting it.

One or the other.

He said: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

Which could mean just about anything.

It means he could give a shit less about doing the job he was "hired" to do and thinks only of his ongoing campaign, at the very least. I'm not sure what he thinks he can accomplish later that he cannot now. Unless, or course, his plans include something so seditious that it would hinder his re-election.

What obama said for example
I don't see in outrage because GTMO isn't closed I haven't seen any outrage because obama uses the military like toy soldiers. I haven't seen much any outrage over obama signing the NDAA. You talk about mind control Democrats have that cornered

I AM outraged that GITMO isn't closed.

I think Obama made a serious error there. And about the NDAA.

However, none of that helps YOUR cause...

...Because the only one of your guys that would have done anything differently in either case is Ron Paul, (a man I have a huge amount of respect for) and you tea party types have already declared that they will not be voting for him.

I bet you vote for obama again

He's too stupid to do anything he hasn't been specifically directed to do.

It's not just that he got caught winking and nodding to the Russians- It's that he openly showed his hand as to his arrogance- As Krauthhammer says below- He has shown he believes, as it is his last election, he can do and will do, whatever he wants. Remember how he shoved his unconstitutional Obama-care bill down the throats of American's? How he promised open transparency and instead he stuffed it full of crap and passed it before anyone knew exactly what was in it! Imagine this guy with even more arrogance! Obama on reelection steroids as it were.

KRAUTHAMMER: I think that the key word here in that exchange was Obama saying to the Russians, 'this is my last election.' It's not just that 'I have another election and I'll be occupied with other issues, let's talk about this. It's a complicated want in December.'

'This is my last election.' That's his way of saying with a nod and a wink, 'Look, you guys have a free hand because you run a dictatorship, your elections are rigged. Well, ours aren't rigged, but once I get passed my last election, I'm unleashed. I can do anything I want.

read more

Makes you wonder whether it will be a last election for everyone else, too.

If any type of agreement is that important, it is important enough to tend to NOW. Why wait? Oh, yeah, it's an election year and he has to devote his energies to his re-election bid. Can't let that pesky president job get in the way of the all-important campaign. Obama once said he'd rather be a good one-term president. Well, like so many other things he's said, he lied. He obviously prefers being a miserable failure for two terms.

OK, that is a good point.

And, in a perfect world, the President wouldn't need to take politics into account when dealing with foreign policy.

But i think we all know the answer to your question. And it's a sad comment on the state of things in our current political environment.

Given the other choices of whom he'd be up against? Yep.

Personally I would like to see a real third party stand up and take a rational approach to our nation's current problems, but I don't really see that happening either.

read more

Makes you wonder whether it will be a last election for everyone else, too.

I am sure he'd support the notion~

Given the other choices of whom he'd be up against? Yep.

Personally I would like to see a real third party stand up and take a rational approach to our nation's current problems, but I don't really see that happening either.

That's how you show that you oppose what obama did by voting for him to be president again?
You would vote for obama no matter what he did or who was running against, well maybe Joe Stalin you might vote for him.

With the flexibility issue, and with it looking more and more like the so called constitutional scholar is wrong on Obamacare, only the far left loons and those who have drank too much of the kool-aide could even consider voting for him....

And those are reasons that barely scratch the surface.

Can I explain what Obama meant? Well, no.

You see, unlike you insane black-helicopter types, I don't claim to have some secret knowledge as to what the President is thinking at any given moment.

In that case, we'll just have to go by what he SAID.

{ President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.

President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…

President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.}

He got caught selling our ally down the river in a secret pact with Putin.

However, I can tell you what he MIGHT have meant. And in terms that would be much more rational than "Waiting til he gets re-elected so he can let the Russians take over the world."...

1. He wants to wait til re-election before creating a new agreement on missile defense...
as anything he does in an election season, anything at all, will obviously be spun by his political opponents as some sort of conspiracy...
As proved by this very conversation.

A rational person would take his words at face value, that he will scuttle missile defense, leaving Poland and the Czechs defenseless, in violation of the NATO charter based on the commitment by Bush.

2. He wants to wait until re-election to discuss a cooperative plan to fence in dangerous rogue nations like N Korea and Iran with missile defense systems, for everyone's mutual benefit.

Right, Russia is working hard to fence them in..

{Against the background of frightening statements that sound from the Western and Israeli politicians about the imminent attack on Iran, an active war in the economic area has been ongoing. In early January of 2012 news agencies spread the message that Tehran and Moscow abandoned transactions in dollars and euros in favor of rubles and Rials.

Note that this decision was made after the sudden drop of the Iranian Rial value in January (by more than one-third) in relation to the US dollar. According to Tehran officials, this was due to the machinations of the West and anti-Iranian hysteria.}

Russia and Iran to punish the West with rubles and rials - English pravda.ru

Or maybe not....

Of course, obviously, your "he wants to hand over the world to the Russians scenario", with no apparent reason or motivation, is much more likely than either of these...

Obama is an Alinsky leftist. The astute, including you, know his agenda full well. That you agree with his agenda doesn't alter what it is.

Articles: Obama and the End of American Exceptionalism

You can do better than this.

Of course, in your broken, thought-controlled minds, the primary goal of your political opponents is to destroy the United States of America.

The primary goal of the left is to establish a global authority with criminal and economic control of all nations.

{Strategic communications objectives

1) Reinforce the perception that the US is constructively engaged in UN negotiations in an effort to produce a global regime to combat climate change. This includes support for a symmetrical and legally binding treaty.

2) Manage expectations for Cancun – Without owning the message, advance the narrative that while a symmetrical legally binding treaty in Mexico is unlikely, solid progress can be made on the six or so main elements.

3) Create a clear understanding of the CA's standing and the importance of operationalising ALL elements.

4) Build and maintain outside support for the administration's commitment to meeting the climate and clean energy challenge despite an increasingly difficult political environment to pass legislation.

5) Deepen support and understanding from the developing world that advanced developing countries must be part of any meaningful solution to climate change including taking responsibilities under a legally binding treaty.}

Confidential document reveals Obama's hardline US climate talk strategy | Environment | guardian.co.uk

Obama is actively pursuing an agenda of making America a member state of a global regime.

Which is why the partisan crazies of all stripes really need to be voted out of office this election cycle, before they divide our nation irreparably.

Start with that fuckup Obama - the most divisive president in history.

"...missile defense doesn't work."

Lack of it will get your country nuked, imho.

I was just talking to a politically neutral friend about my worries about the upcoming election, and he told me about this issue and his concern: "I did find it disturbing when Obama leaned over and said, "I'll be able to do more after the election..." when he was caught with an open microphone while chatting with the Russian President regarding nuclear disarmament."

I had no idea!!! Sure enough, I looked it up here: Obama tells Russia's Medvedev more flexibility after election - Yahoo! News

So now, after years of imposing restrictions on countries with nuclear hopes to annihilate Israel and the United States off the face of the map, Obama is going to do what?

Tell me he didn't say that out loud or even in the back of his mind.

Jimmy Carter gave away the Panama Canal. Obama tried to give away US possessions and territorial waters of Alaska.

Now, Barack Obama is going to stab the United States of America in the back by disarming us for terrorists to have a field day over here?

Will Michele be proud of us when we're nuclear waste and dust? I certainly don't want to find out.

Someone say it isn't so.

Say he isn't keeping a secret about placing America in the nuclear sites of terrorists currently developing nuclear weapons with no defenses. Tell me it's not the truth.

Last edited:
He did, and he will if given another term. THIS is what Soros has bought and paid for. THIS is what Soros would gladly gift the US with. THIS is what so many myopic, brain-washed, theophobic, color-blind morons would gleefully vote for and leave in the office of the leader of the greatest nation on Earth.

I'm sorry, but this makes other reelection issues pale.

Please vote him out of office. Don't let him be saving any more surprises for us than he's already delivered--a record-breaking debt, more money than we can ever pay back, promises to foreign countries out the wazoo, but this invitation of hate-America countries to test their nukes on the North American continent our way?

Don't let a President destroy our defense system. We have in place a system that has worked so far.

And please, do not forget this issue. In every debate, hold these guys' feet to the stove about maintaining a defense that will protect this nation. We've been the world's big brother, and some countries want genocide, and we haven't allowed it, peacefully when we had to and not peacefully when we were forced.

Do not let Barack Obama disestablish America from the face of the earth by disparagement of our military might. Right now, we just need to put some kind of a restraining order on the man. That best order comes at the polls. Vote Barack Obama out of office.

Our Congress can stop his spending spree, but only the people can stop this suicidal thinking of his by voting Barack Obama out.

He did, and he will if given another term. THIS is what Soros has bought and paid for. THIS is what Soros would gladly gift the US with. THIS is what so many myopic, brain-washed, theophobic, color-blind morons would gleefully vote for and leave in the office of the leader of the greatest nation on Earth.
Gallantwarrior, I should have known something this horrifying would be in the works under Obama. His Senate voting record got my attention a few years back. I thought to myself, how much damage can one Senator do to our military?

No wonder his wife keeps saying stuff like "All this for a damn flag," "I wasn't proud of my country before," and his pastor, "God damn America."

This is childish stuff to a max. If we want to pass our America down to another generation, we have to maintain our borders, the Constitution, and make certain another disestablishmentarian individual never gets elected to national office or into bureaucracy ever again.

We need to clean house in Congress, too. All those whiners about bad America? Let them go someplace else who will wipe their noses for them and let them taste of the life of ugliness and bowing and scraping to higher-ups.

Obama had it all.

Now all he has is an angry and pissed off citizenry. Somebody should watch every move the man makes till he and his czars can't hurt us any more.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back