President Obama tells Medvedev-‘After My Election I Have More Flexibility'

Of course, in your broken, thought-controlled minds, the primary goal of your political opponents is to destroy the United States of America.

Which is why the partisan crazies of all stripes really need to be voted out of office this election cycle, before they divide our nation irreparably.

YOU better check yourself when you talk about mind control some of the bullshit that democrats defend obama over would make Jesus cuss.

YOU better check yourself when you talk about mind control some of the bullshit that democrats defend obama over would make Jesus cuss.

Like what?

Something that applies to the subject at hand?

If you're talking about some of the crazy-assed shit leftie conspiracy theorist spouted about George Bush, I would agree with you. You're right on there.

But that doesn't negate what I said. I was talking about brain-washed conspiracy theorists of all stripes.

what matter is what the American people think he meant, and elections so close..

could be More bad news for the Obama, tsk tsk

but the spin control is out in force..

Last edited:

Like what?

If you're talking about some of the crazy-assed shit leftie conspiracy theorist spouted about George Bush, I would agree with you. You're right on there.

But that doesn't negate what I said. I was talking about brain-washed conspiracy theorists of all stripes.

Your mea culpa? YES. BigReb called YOU on it.
icon14.gif

Like what?

What obama said for example
I don't see in outrage because GTMO isn't closed I haven't seen any outrage because obama uses the military like toy soldiers. I haven't seen much outrage over obama signing the NDAA. You talk about mind control Democrats have that cornered

Last edited:
Your mea culpa? YES. BigReb called YOU on it.
icon14.gif

Ye-ah... You guys are the ones claiming that the President is some sort of Manchurian Candidate that is going to hand over the world to the Russians for some reason only you can conceive....

And I'm the crazy partisan.

LOL.

I don't see in outrage because GTMO isn't closed I haven't seen any outrage because obama uses the military like toy soldiers. I haven't seen much any outrage over obama signing the NDAA. You talk about mind control Democrats have that cornered

I AM outraged that GITMO isn't closed.

I think Obama made a serious error there. And about the NDAA.

However, none of that helps YOUR cause...

...Because the only one of your guys that would have done anything differently in either case is Ron Paul, (a man I have a huge amount of respect for) and you tea party types have already declared that they will not be voting for him.

Ye-ah... You guys are the ones claiming that the President is some sort of Manchurian Candidate that is going to hand over the world to the Russians for some reason only you can conceive....

And I'm the crazy partisan.

LOL.

Did you hear what obama said?
Obviously not...or is skirting it.

One or the other.

If that would have been Bush we would have 300 threads started by now.

I don't see in outrage because GTMO isn't closed I haven't seen any outrage because obama uses the military like toy soldiers. I haven't seen much any outrage over obama signing the NDAA. You talk about mind control Democrats have that cornered

I AM outraged that GITMO isn't closed.

I think Obama made a serious error there. And about the NDAA.

However, none of that helps YOUR cause...

...Because the only one of your guys that would have done anything differently in either case is Ron Paul, (a man I have a huge amount of respect for) and you tea party types have already declared that they will not be voting for him.

I bet you vote for obama again

Objectively, any 2nd Term President is goint to have more flexibility, Left or Right. The President just needs to tell the American People how far he wants to go. My bet is the path of Appeasement.

One or the other.

He said: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

Which could mean just about anything.

Exactly....It also means the deal he wants to make with the Russians would hurt his reelection bid. Which also means Obama believes a large portion of the American people would not approve of his secret plans

One or the other.

Exactly....It also means the deal he wants to make with the Russians would hurt his reelection bid. Which also means Obama believes a large portion of the American people would not approve of his secret plans
an oldie
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zr9O_-w8AY]52 seconds why Obama Should NOT be president Dangerous - YouTube[/ame]

an oldie
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zr9O_-w8AY]52 seconds why Obama Should NOT be president Dangerous - YouTube[/ame]

Good vid....From the mouth of an ideologue.... scary shit man

It's not just that he got caught winking and nodding to the Russians- It's that he openly showed his hand as to his arrogance- As Krauthhammer says below- He has shown he believes, as it is his last election, he can do and will do, whatever he wants. Remember how he shoved his unconstitutional Obama-care bill down the throats of American's? How he promised open transparency and instead he stuffed it full of crap and passed it before anyone knew exactly what was in it! Imagine this guy with even more arrogance! Obama on reelection steroids as it were.

KRAUTHAMMER: I think that the key word here in that exchange was Obama saying to the Russians, 'this is my last election.' It's not just that 'I have another election and I'll be occupied with other issues, let's talk about this. It's a complicated want in December.'

'This is my last election.' That's his way of saying with a nod and a wink, 'Look, you guys have a free hand because you run a dictatorship, your elections are rigged. Well, ours aren't rigged, but once I get passed my last election, I'm unleashed. I can do anything I want.

read more

Last edited:

Forum List

Back