President Obama ....one of our Greatest Presidents

JFK was not even for racial preferences.

If JFK had his way and merit triumphed over skin color, Obama would've been flipping burgers at McDonald's....

Go read a book

I expect him to rise into the top 10 once we see the impact of the Trump Presidency

Where does Obama's leadership rank in presidential history? These historians say 12th.

For the third time in a row, Abraham Lincoln ranked as the nation's best presidential leader, according to the panel. George Washington came in second, and Franklin D. Roosevelt rounded out the podium at third.

Others are: Theodore Roosevelt (4), Dwight Eisenhower (5), Harry Truman (6), Thomas Jefferson (7), John F. Kennedy (8), Ronald Reagan (9) and Lyndon Johnson (10), Woodrow Wilson (11), Barack Obama (12), James Monroe (13)

How can you put Kennedy in there?
He didn't even last a single term.
You must be giving points for stopping bullets.

I agree
JFK was martyred and LBJ accomplished most of the Kennedy agenda in his name

I'm a liberal and I wouldn't say he ranked so high. His foreign policy was a disaster, and he allowed for a great social divide to develop during his time in office (although I disagree with the right wing notion that he encouraged this divide).
Yep.

They want to claim that he purposely added to the divide, and I disagree with that (and I think that notion is just political).

But what he did do, however, was choose to essentially vote "present" on the issue, when he was perfectly equipped to take it head on.

LBJ accomplished most of the Kennedy agenda in his name

Mark it down, rightwinger is Jewish Zionist, meaning he is a big big liar with total contempt for everything not Israeli.

LBJ helped Israel off JFK because JFK was not sending arms to Israel. Once JFK got whacked, the arms started flowing, free of charge - tanks, planes, machine guns, missiles etc...

Then LBJ greenlighted Israel's 1967 land grab, which Israel started... and LBJ and Israel lied about.

CIA Analysis of the 1967 Arab-Israeli War — Central Intelligence Agency

"The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms's tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel's move"

and then LBJ got on TV and told the American people that Israel was attacked and was just defending itself. Then Israel murdered the crew of the USS Liberty and again LBJ lied and let them off.

W was LBJ's 3rd and 4th terms, where America and American lives mattered not... only Israel and the Book of Joshua mattered....

Go read a book

At least you didn't lie and claim JFK was for preferences....

As for books you should read, take your pick....

books "affirmative action" truth merit - Google Search

On March 6, 1961 President John F. Kennedy issued Executive Order 10925, which included a provision that government contractors "take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, creed, color, or national origin."

I expect him to rise into the top 10 once we see the impact of the Trump Presidency

Where does Obama's leadership rank in presidential history? These historians say 12th.

For the third time in a row, Abraham Lincoln ranked as the nation's best presidential leader, according to the panel. George Washington came in second, and Franklin D. Roosevelt rounded out the podium at third.

Others are: Theodore Roosevelt (4), Dwight Eisenhower (5), Harry Truman (6), Thomas Jefferson (7), John F. Kennedy (8), Ronald Reagan (9) and Lyndon Johnson (10), Woodrow Wilson (11), Barack Obama (12), James Monroe (13)

And let me guess, according to the press Hillary also still leads Trump by 20 points in the polls?

IMG_0495.GIF

And let me guess, according to the press Hillary also still leads Trump by 20 points in the polls?

91 Presidential Historians

It is what they do for a living

How can you put Kennedy in there?
He didn't even last a single term.
You must be giving points for stopping bullets.

I agree
JFK was martyred and LBJ accomplished most of the Kennedy agenda in his name

I think if JFK had lived, he would have lived LBJs Presidency

Protestors would be chanting.....Hey, Hey, JFK.....How many boys did you kill today?

I'm a liberal and I wouldn't say he ranked so high. His foreign policy was a disaster, and he allowed for a great social divide to develop during his time in office (although I disagree with the right wing notion that he encouraged this divide).

I will say, however, that unless Trump turns his ship around, that Obama will likely be viewed more favorably than his actions should allow simply because he would be sandwiched between two of the worst presidents in our time period. Let's not forget that Obama won a Nobel Peace Prize for absolutely nothing more than taking over from Bush...who was such a horrid President that the world rejoiced when we had a new leader. Trump, unfortunately, is looking to "win" over Bush by being even worse for America's image abroad.

I think Obama will be looked at as eight years of stability and sanity sandwiched between Bush and Trump

Like it or not.....he prevented a depression, passed Obamacare, killed bin Laden, disengaged from Iraq and Afghanistan, recognized Cuba. He has solid accomplishments. I think the fact that he accomplished so much with a Republican Party so intent on him failing will count in his favor
Pieces of shit should not be rated...

After eight years of Presidency, I think being rated 12th is a good start for Obama

History will view him as a sane and cautious President who kept us out of a Depression and foreign entanglements. He also eased tensions with Iran and Cuba

With the disaster of a Bush Presidency (9-11, two unpopular wars and a collapsed economy) and who knowing what Trump will bring....Obama should move into the top ten

Laughable.

LBJ was a 100% Zionist Traitor, complete with the race baiting BS we see today from Zionists... especially CNN, NYT, and USA Today.

Son of Dr. King Asserts L.B.J. Role in Plot

Like W, LBJ had no problem offing Americans who interfered with his 100% completely treasonous agenda. LBJ won his first Congressional seat because the incumbent was murdered - nobody was ever charged.... ZOG at work.

DKG only likes Presidents who greatly increased the size and scope of government. Her main complaint about Bush 41: "he didn't do anything bold like universal (socialized) health care."

Obama left America $9 trillion further in debt, poor people scrambling for minimum wage jobs and then trying to squeeze out enough from that check to pay MANDATORY health care premiums...

Once the extent of his corrupt government subverts are exposed and his entire legacy repealed he'll go down as one of the two worst Presidents of all time.

Laughable.

LBJ was a 100% Zionist Traitor, complete with the race baiting BS we see today from Zionists... especially CNN, NYT, and USA Today.

Son of Dr. King Asserts L.B.J. Role in Plot

Like W, LBJ had no problem offing Americans who interfered with his 100% completely treasonous agenda. LBJ won his first Congressional seat because the incumbent was murdered - nobody was ever charged.... ZOG at work.
Look Dex

I am not going to engage in a serious discussion of History with a racist conspiracy theorist

Once the extent of his corrupt government subverts are exposed and his entire legacy repealed he'll go down as one of the two worst Presidents of all time.
That's the rub...

Obama got through his Presisidency with no significant ethics issues or indictments/ convictions of his staff

I doubt if Trump will be so lucky

Forum List

Back