President Elect Trump’s Promises:

Just heard on the radio that on tonight’s 60 Minutes; he says he’s willing to accept a fence instead of a wall in areas of the border. Already retreating from promises…
How do you put a fence in the Rio Grande?

It's not even a week and Trump is now backing down. Wait till the reality sets in.
How do you put a fence in the rio grande? Very simple........... just ask Trump.

Just heard on the radio that on tonight’s 60 Minutes; he says he’s willing to accept a fence instead of a wall in areas of the border. Already retreating from promises…

It's not even a week and Trump is now backing down. Wait till the reality sets in.
How do you put a fence in the rio grande? Very simple........... just ask Trump.
How can he back down, he isn't president yet...your really going to hate him then. CharredWood!

. As long as it's enforced, and our border patrol is no longer looked upon as a joke, who cares.

So when he said “wall” you were thinking people; not a…you know….wall?

I don't think you understand Trump yet... he was full of hyperbole. His campaign was designed to win, and it worked.

I don’t think anyone will reference hyperbole (aka lies) in 4 years. If you look out and not see a wall…you’ll know he failed. It is that simple.
or as most of us understand.....he did what all people running for office do,make many promises that you know he wont be able to keep......

With her.png

. As long as it's enforced, and our border patrol is no longer looked upon as a joke, who cares.

I don't think you understand Trump yet... he was full of hyperbole. His campaign was designed to win, and it worked.

I don’t think anyone will reference hyperbole (aka lies) in 4 years. If you look out and not see a wall…you’ll know he failed. It is that simple.
or as most of us understand.....he did what all people running for office do,make many promises that you know he wont be able to keep......

“all people running for office”…

Yeah…he’s supposed to be different though. Remember?

“all people running for office”…

Yeah…he’s supposed to be different though. Remember?
yea so were hundreds of others, remember them?.....

. No, it's just how simple minded you are candy. Ohh and you and your ilk won't be calling no more shots for a while. Now get used to the fact that you all followed the devil himself down into the pit, and that is why Trump is now President elect.

If there is no wall there; all of the “he didn’t mean it” isn’t going to be what (at least some) of his supporters want to hear.

“If you like your wall, you can keep it”….
. Actions speak louder than words (something Obama was impotent on), so if the border is enforced to an 85% satisfaction rate, uhh well you lose again Candy.

Time will tell I suppose. IF you say you’re going to build a wall, and the wall isn’t there…it’s a yes/no paradigm you’ve sat up. If it’s not there, you failed. If it is there; you succeed.
. Really ?? Then you are out of your league trying to discuss these kinds of issues.

. No, it's just how simple minded you are candy. Ohh and you and your ilk won't be calling no more shots for a while. Now get used to the fact that you all followed the devil himself down into the pit, and that is why Trump is now President elect.

If there is no wall there; all of the “he didn’t mean it” isn’t going to be what (at least some) of his supporters want to hear.

“If you like your wall, you can keep it”….
. Actions speak louder than words (something Obama was impotent on), so if the border is enforced to an 85% satisfaction rate, uhh well you lose again Candy.

Time will tell I suppose. IF you say you’re going to build a wall, and the wall isn’t there…it’s a yes/no paradigm you’ve sat up. If it’s not there, you failed. If it is there; you succeed.

He can build a great gate and call it a wall... There will likely be a partial wall, maybe at least a fence.

He already backed away from the wall on tonight’s 60 Minutes. We currently have a fence in Arizona…. It’s done nothing to stop illegal immigration.
. Your right because the liberal politically correct leftist idiots had made the border enforcement impotent down there. Not any more. That bull crap has ended.

Well we know the wall won't be in the form in which many figured it would be, but the wall will consist of many walls be it physical in some cases, and the other will be in man power, and the other will be in technology. It was a great campaign message, but reality has to kick in also.

He didn't say that. Trump promised to build a sexy, beautiful, gorgeous, greatest wall and Mexico will pay to it. I agree its a great campaign strategy................. but he will be lying to millions of his followers if cannot build the wall. We said that all along that wall is just one of trump bullcrap promises.
We are now waiting for the beautiful wall to get started. BUILD THE WALL BUILD THE WALL BUILD THE WALL.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=0h0m33s&v=Ry9-aTYYe1U
. The Border will start showing promised results that will change the fluid situation going on down there, and guess what ??? Libs will look like fools again.

The good news is that the metrics are all very easy to measure. While “greatness” is depending on the eye of the beholder…there are far more concrete items that Mr. Trump stated that provide adequate yardsticks for us to use.

He said that if you make less than $50,000 as a family, you’re going to pay no federal income taxes.

“If you are single and earn less than $25,000, or married and jointly earn less than $50,000, you will not owe any income tax,"

Under Trump, nearly half of Americans would pay no income taxes

He has a GOP Senate and House and there is no reason why he cannot implement that during week #1. If you’re still filling out a 1040 in 2017, 2018, or 2019; you’ll know he has failed.

———————

He said that he was going to build a wall between Mexico and the United States. And that Mexico would pay for it.
"I will build a great wall -- and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me --and I'll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”
The 25 Best Quotes From Donald Trump

He has a GOP Senate and House and there is no reason why he cannot implement that during his first term. If you drive to Nogales or SanDiego or Del Rio and see no wall; you’ll know he has failed.

———————

Then there is the round up of Illegal aliens; later scaled back to be the criminal element of the illegal aliens. If you pick up a newspaper in 2017 or 2018 or 2019 and can see stories about twice and thrice deported illegals committing crimes; you’ll know he has failed.

———————-

We’ll be watching….

This is what politicians do. I remember clinton being angered about factories moving offshore. Just before he ramrodded nafta through. obama didn't like nafta, talked about renegotiating it. Till he got in office. List goes on.

Yeah…

Trump isn’t supposed to be “more of the same” though…. is he?

His policies on immigration alone was enough to get my vote. Now that I see all the crybabies and thugs acting out, I'm sure I'm on the right side on this election.

The good news is that the metrics are all very easy to measure. While “greatness” is depending on the eye of the beholder…there are far more concrete items that Mr. Trump stated that provide adequate yardsticks for us to use.

He said that if you make less than $50,000 as a family, you’re going to pay no federal income taxes.

“If you are single and earn less than $25,000, or married and jointly earn less than $50,000, you will not owe any income tax,"

Under Trump, nearly half of Americans would pay no income taxes

He has a GOP Senate and House and there is no reason why he cannot implement that during week #1. If you’re still filling out a 1040 in 2017, 2018, or 2019; you’ll know he has failed.

———————

He said that he was going to build a wall between Mexico and the United States. And that Mexico would pay for it.
"I will build a great wall -- and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me --and I'll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”
The 25 Best Quotes From Donald Trump

He has a GOP Senate and House and there is no reason why he cannot implement that during his first term. If you drive to Nogales or SanDiego or Del Rio and see no wall; you’ll know he has failed.

———————

Then there is the round up of Illegal aliens; later scaled back to be the criminal element of the illegal aliens. If you pick up a newspaper in 2017 or 2018 or 2019 and can see stories about twice and thrice deported illegals committing crimes; you’ll know he has failed.

———————-

We’ll be watching….

As long as he puts conservatives on the SCOTUS, I don't care what else he does or does not do.

Well we know the wall won't be in the form in which many figured it would be, but the wall will consist of many walls be it physical in some cases, and the other will be in man power, and the other will be in technology. It was a great campaign message, but reality has to kick in also.

He didn't say that. Trump promised to build a sexy, beautiful, gorgeous, greatest wall and Mexico will pay to it. I agree its a great campaign strategy................. but he will be lying to millions of his followers if cannot build the wall. We said that all along that wall is just one of trump bullcrap promises.
We are now waiting for the beautiful wall to get started. BUILD THE WALL BUILD THE WALL BUILD THE WALL.

. The Border will start showing promised results that will change the fluid situation going on down there, and guess what ??? Libs will look like fools again.

Yep, imagine that. A President who's going to control our borders. For some strange reason, the opposition thinks this is wrong, and that he's a fascist for doing so.

How can he back down, he isn't president yet...your really going to hate him then. CharredWood!

Stop reading Breitfart or national enquirer and get yourself updated. There will be no mass force deportation. There will be some kind of a fence....... but not the entire 2,000 miles.

Trump says 'certain areas' of border wall with Mexico could be fence

Trump says 'certain areas' of border wall with Mexico could be fence
Reuters

Did he promise the wall will cover all of the border

OH FER FUCK'S SAKE, OF ALL THE IDIOTIC, ASININE EXCUSES GROWING OUT OF THE HORSE SHIT INSIDE YOUR HEAD IN INSTEAD OF A BRAIN!!

And to answer your question: Yes. Trump's exact words, as recently as August 31st:

On day one we will begin working on an impenetrable, physical, tall, powerful, beautiful, southern border wall. We will use the best technology including above and below ground sensors--that's the tunnels, remember that--above and below, above and below ground sensors, towers, aerial survellience, and manpower to supplement the wall, find and dislocate tunnels, and keep out criminal cartels, and Mexico--you know that--will work with us, I reall believe that.

7 lines that defined Trump's immigration speech - CNNPolitics.com

1. There will be no mass force deportation.
2. There will be some kind of a fence which is just as dumb to start with.

Illegals coming from the south is an all time low. It is not as bad how your role model portrayed. Remember Trump style is to create fear and panic and millions of Americans fell for it. Our BP are doing a good job. Link is dated Oct. 15.

Apprehensions of Mexican migrants at U.S. borders reach near-historic low

BY ANA GONZALEZ-BARRERA4 COMMENTS

The number of Mexican migrants apprehended at U.S. borders in fiscal 2015 dropped to the lowest levels in nearly 50 years, according to U.S. Border Patrol data. This change comes after a period in which net migration of Mexicans to the U.S. had fallen to lows not seen since the 1940s.

This decline in apprehensions coincides with recently released estimates by Mexico’s top statistical agency, which show that the rate at which Mexicans migrated to the U.S. and other countries – including both legal and unauthorized immigrants – has held steady for the past five years, after a dramatic drop during the Great Recession.

Yep, imagine that. A President who's going to control our borders. For some strange reason, the opposition thinks this is wrong, and that he's a fascist for doing so.

We never said this is wrong............ But I totally disagree with people like you who doesn't have a faintest clue what is going on. Plus how flawed are his promises. That's where I stand.

You and your friends are totally Wrong .......... We are in control of our borders. You are so very poorly informed that you think we do not have thousands of BP agents. They are doing a very good job. It is not as bad how your role model portrayed this problem. As I said ...................... Your role model used scare tactics to get elected.
And you fell for it.
There will no mass deportation and the wall hasn't been started and it's already crumbling
Now.................. What are your going to do if those promises aren't fulfilled?

. I know right..... They hate it, and I love it.

1. There will be no mass force deportation.
2. There will be some kind of a fence which is just as dumb to start with.

Illegals coming from the south is an all time low. It is not as bad how your role model portrayed. Remember Trump style is to create fear and panic and millions of Americans fell for it. Our BP are doing a good job. Link is dated Oct. 15.

BY ANA GONZALEZ-BARRERA4 COMMENTS

The number of Mexican migrants apprehended at U.S. borders in fiscal 2015 dropped to the lowest levels in nearly 50 years, according to U.S. Border Patrol data. This change comes after a period in which net migration of Mexicans to the U.S. had fallen to lows not seen since the 1940s.

This decline in apprehensions coincides with recently released estimates by Mexico’s top statistical agency, which show that the rate at which Mexicans migrated to the U.S. and other countries – including both legal and unauthorized immigrants – has held steady for the past five years, after a dramatic drop during the Great Recession.
. Ok and that's great, so let's keep it up then. Hopefully the whole situation won't cost us an arm and a leg. Goo Trump.

We never said this is wrong............ But I totally disagree with people like you who doesn't have a faintest clue what is going on. Plus how flawed are his promises. That's where I stand.

You and your friends are totally Wrong .......... We are in control of our borders. You are so very poorly informed that you think we do not have thousands of BP agents. They are doing a very good job. It is not as bad how your role model portrayed this problem. As I said ...................... Your role model used scare tactics to get elected.
And you fell for it.
There will no mass deportation and the wall hasn't been started and it's already crumbling
Now.................. What are your going to do if those promises aren't fulfilled?
. You run your mouth, but where was your idle Obama to counter all the rehtoric? Sitting in a corner and sucking his thumb ???

Forum List

Back