President Bill Clinton admits his mistakes

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
WASHINGTON -- As president, Bill Clinton was wrong about Wall Street deregulation and various elements of his foreign policy, pushed trade policies that painfully drove up drug prices around the world, sowed chaos in Mexico through his prosecution of the drug war and exacerbated the problem of mass incarceration through an overly punitive approach to sentencing.

It may be a harsh judgment, but it's one that carries weight considering the source: former President Bill Clinton.

Unlike a lot of politicians, Clinton has shown a willingness to own up to his mistakes. Earlier this week, he offered a mea culpa around sentencing at the NAACP convention. Here's an incomplete list of policies he pursued as president that he has since acknowledged were not the best choices.

Much More: Bill Clinton Is Sorry For A Lot Of Things

This is so refreshing. Thank you, President Clinton.

I can't wait for Bill and Hillary to return to the White House. More wonderful years of peace and prosperity.

how about apologizing for eating too many cheesburgers after he turned 50. that is not great for the heart.
Nothing on the list about all the women he serial raped.
Or the underage girls at pedophile Island.
hmmm?

We're talking about non-violent crime and people that do drugs getting 30 years to live in this thread. Do you agree that we should soften this?

the white house is no fun anymore. no sex scandals to keep us laughing, we need michelle to start having affairs with all of the 18 yr old interns.

how about apologizing for eating too many cheesburgers after he turned 50. that is not great for the heart.
Nothing on the list about all the women he serial raped.
Or the underage girls at pedophile Island.
hmmm?

We're talking about non-violent crime and people that do drugs getting 30 years to live in this thread. Do you agree that we should soften this?
30 years IS harsh yes. But those are not really his personal mistakes. He had help with those.

I can't wait for Bill and Hillary to return to the White House. More wonderful years of peace and prosperity.

I'm sure they will be honored guests of the next president, whoever he may be.

Hopefully she will fight for more infrastructure and science funding this time.

First lets ask Obama where the several hundred billion dollars he had for 'shovel ready' infrastructure project actually went hmmm.
Women's studies.....It was decided AFTER he got the money that to many construction workers were white males so he deemed it sexist and racist.

Hopefully she will fight for more infrastructure and science funding this time.

First lets ask Obama where the several hundred billion dollars he had for 'shovel ready' infrastructure project actually went hmmm.

Probably banks, wall street and money to buy votes. These people don't care about the 99%! The only one that isn't taking a shit load of corporate money, wallstreet money and bank money is Sanders!

the white house is no fun anymore. no sex scandals to keep us laughing, we need michelle to start having affairs with all of the 18 yr old interns.
now this would make for a great sex scandal. Bill Clinton caught having sex with an inflatable doll in the Lincoln Bedroom. all caught on video surveylance.

Forum List

Back