President Biden’s 2024 State of the Union Address

Biden State of the Union: Americans can place prop bets on gaffes, mix-ups and even a 'brain freeze'

Betting on politics isn’t permitted in U.S. sports books, according to the Las Vegas-Review Journal, but BetOnline.ag is located offshore. All odds are subject to change.

Triple your money if Biden utters 'senile' or 'dementia' during State of the Union...

Biden directly mentions "Trump" – 2/1

Biden misnames a foreign leader or country – 3/1

Biden says either "senile" or "dementia" – 3/1

Biden directly mentions "Obama" – 4/1

Biden has a five-second "brain freeze" – 10/1

Biden confused Trump with Obama – 14/1

Biden confused Nikki Haley with anyone else – 20/1

Most mentions during Biden’s State of the Union:

Border – -130

Ukraine – +300

Gun/Guns – +475

Security – +600

The online betting site features another batch of words that voters can wager on which gets mentioned the most:

Democracy – -120

January 6 – +350

MAGA – +400

Putin – +500

If he resorts to spontaneous then the floodgates of faltering will open

The President will address a Joint Session of Congress at the United States Capitol on Thursday, March 7, 2024 at 9 PM ET.

Biden’s State of the Union address is seriously high stakes

I am looking forward to it. I am hoping that President Biden can tout all the good things he has done for America! He doesn't get nearly enough credit for all the positive things he has done! However, I admit I've been disappointed regarding his handling of the Israeli/Palestinian disaster, but I will still vote for him in November. What do you think?

1709849932952.png

The President will address a Joint Session of Congress at the United States Capitol on Thursday, March 7, 2024 at 9 PM ET.

Biden’s State of the Union address is seriously high stakes

I am looking forward to it. I am hoping that President Biden can tout all the good things he has done for America! He doesn't get nearly enough credit for all the positive things he has done! However, I admit I've been disappointed regarding his handling of the Israeli/Palestinian disaster, but I will still vote for him in November. What do you think?
More anti America division coming from the mouth of the great divider

Forum List

Back