Present Ideas!

is that all you got really? You try to make fun of me on the premise of me being Italian with greased up hair and a fake tan when I am not even Italian nor do I even tan. If that all you have on me that you fail miserably at this.

Funny, you would know what the MTV look is, I guess you actually watch it. I guess you need something to do while taking that 10 minute break of your fantasy gaming world. Keep playing off the cool guy persona dude. Like I said, when you move out of mommy and daddies basement, then you can come talk with the adults. Until that happens go back to your kid table and drink your grape juice like a good little boy.

How old are you Shogun? 18? 19? Still waiting on where/if you go/went to school. I can only imagine what a pipsqueak you must be in real life.

I get the feeling you know all about pretending to be something that you are not, dude. Way to lay your playbook out on the table.

and, dude, if you concern yourself with what the majority of users here think about you then it's no wonder you fail in these here threads. ohhh SCARY.. you'll continue to do so.. gosh, haven't heard THAT one before, champ. :lol: Call me on my bullshit? I tellya, you are like a jersey shore wop version of The Punisher, aren't you?

hey, I wonder if "cool guys" trying to convince themselves of their "coolness" brag about fucking women in Ibiza... I mean, Paul Oakenfold can probably get away with it.. but you? :eusa_pray:

I have nothing to hide douchebag, I know you do. Also, where in my post did you get anything where I said I care what people on this message board think about me. You obviously do, cause you give off the same tough guy persona to everyone.

lol, "haven;t heard that one before"? dude, you really are a little e-thug aren't you. The only thing failing here is you in your insults towards me. All you can do is fling shit on the screen about Italians as if it effects me. Thats lik eme calling you a **** and you not being spanish. Are you getting it? Once again, I am not Italian. What I find most interesting is how you sterotype Italians. What do you have against them anyway? You obviosuly dislike them for a reason don't you. I know the guido's you are trying to label me as, and hell I agree with you they are annoying as shit, but not all Italians are like that.

Also, I love how I bring up a place I have been too and you can't get off it. So, let me get this straight. It's bad I have been to other countries right? Wow, what a fucking travesty I actually traveled a bit. I mean god knows my views and boundries stretch out a bit. I mean I know to you a weekend out is probably going to the Jersey Shore. Dude, Seaside and Wildwood isn't considered traveling.

Where are you from Shogun? Also, who the fuck is Paul Oakenford, if you are going to try and insult me using relevant names would be a good starting point.

I see you have taken the time to make a fool out of yourself again. You post in a way that makes slugs and other invertebrates look like Nobel Prize winners.

And yet, again, HERE YOU ARE taking the time away from boning chicks in Ibiza to respond to each of my posts... Tell me more about nobel prize winners, swift.

Umm sorry to break it to you moron, but Americans are the minority in places like Ibiza. Thats why we went there, it's mostly Europeans that party there. Also, I am not Italian you fucking moron, the Guido comments don't bother me. You fail at life again.

uh, no shit Americans are the minority. It's not a bar on the jersey shore that you'd be familiar with even though to don't hesitate to name drop it like some clueless bastard who thinks someone should be impressed with your ability to pretend from behind the curtain of the internet. Again, if you missed my point last time, tell us more about royalty and rolex watches, homey. We'll believe you!

You probably are impressed, even though I know you got me beat with cyber orgies in magical lands of dragons and wizards

You would think so, eh guido? Hey, it's not just a waste of hair gel it's ALSO your brain antenna, right? Now, if you could only fix the reception...

lol, dude I ain't rich. Don't know where you have gotten the facnination that I am a millionaire. Just because people expand their point of views and travel instead of never leaving mom and dad's basement like you doesn't mean they are rich. Maybe you should travel a little bit, it might do you some good to see the light of day instead of turning that white shade of pale from the computer screen.

gosh, dude.. did you forget that, in your mad dash to try and impress us, you'd bragged about chumming it up with hot bitches in foreign lands as if you are some kind of italian sheik? Don't be coy NOW, dude! Tell us about your caviar pillow and saffron sheets! Again, We'll believe you!

:lol:

oh what tangled webs you've weaved, eh?

Sorry, I don't drink Jager anymore. Jack and coke for me. Also, I live in fucking south florida you nimrod. No Spray tan for me. Also, those days are long gone for me, like I said, I am married with a son, the partying till dawn days are gone but they were great. At least I had them. However, what do you have to look back on?

Hey, dude.. you've got ME convinced! I mean, if you say so then it must be true.. Indeed, if only the rest of America could ever approach the zenith of coolness and have their own "partying til dawn" experiences.. Gosh, what plebians the rest of America is compared to you, dude. Please, tell me that you have at least ONE statue constructed in your honor by now. You've PARTIED!?!?!?! Well shit. Looks like it's time to reconsider another face on Mt. Rushmore.

Why do I doubt a little shit like you ever came close to a defensive end? Bringing players their towers doesn't really count as an atheltic activity. I don't need to dream about my glory days, my life is great.

are you fucking kidding me? i'm 6'1" at 220. I used to LOVE making little girly QBs trying to live out their fathers vicarious dreams a casualty of my mud hole stomping boot. You, sir, should probably stay on the dive team where you belong. Your life is great, eh? Who are you trying to convince?

lol, you think I care about proper syntax and grammar on these boards. If that's all you got then you lose douchebag. Only thing worse on a forumn then a douchebag is a grammar nazi douchebag. Do I need to go over every one of your posts for grammatical errors?

TOUCHED A NERVE, eh? so much for that stern business school. Spelling errors are one thing.. But, after all the genius juice you think you are spraying around here, if you can't put together a paragraph instead of a mile long sentence that reads like a fucking brand new citizen from China speaks English.. well..

Still waiting on what school you went to toughguy....actually I am going to take a guess and say you never even went to school. Just another fuckup cruising through life, leaching off people. You talk a big game, but it's easy to call you out on all of your bullshit.

Gosh, your insight is AMAZING! I should probably call my alma mater today and have them cancel my B.A. because YOU are just too sluethy for THEIR accreditation! :lol: If only I was as insecure as you, dude.. There is a sports car dealer thats gonna LOVE you when your hairline starts to go south.

When you move out of mommy and daddy's house then you can come talk with the big people.
Go back to your corner and drink your glass of milk

Is that really the only shot you have in your gun? That i'm some basement dweller in my parents basement? You are not the most creative guy in the world, eh dude? It's cool, yo. It's probably that panicked rage from the accuracy of my guido guess thats inhibiting your smoother, smarter retorts. Why don't you go eat some pasta and get back to me when you have something that is slightly humorous.

is that all you got really? You try to make fun of me on the premise of me being Italian with greased up hair and a fake tan when I am not even Italian nor do I even tan. If that all you have on me that you fail miserably at this.

Funny, you would know what the MTV look is, I guess you actually watch it. I guess you need something to do while taking that 10 minute break of your fantasy gaming world. Keep playing off the cool guy persona dude. Like I said, when you move out of mommy and daddies basement, then you can come talk with the adults. Until that happens go back to your kid table and drink your grape juice like a good little boy.

How old are you Shogun? 18? 19? Still waiting on where/if you go/went to school. I can only imagine what a pipsqueak you must be in real life.

Perhaps your imagination needs a few batteries.. I'm sure you've got extra D Cells handy in that vibrator under your mattress. then again, considering how your posts illicit an "AT you" and not a "WITH you" response you might wanna go ahead and plug that bitch into the wall socket.

Truth be told, i'd rather be playing wow than lying about fantasy jet set trips to Ibiza, dude. for real. it kinda takes the wind out of your "moms basement" sails.

I have nothing to hide douchebag, I know you do. Also, where in my post did you get anything where I said I care what people on this message board think about me. You obviously do, cause you give off the same tough guy persona to everyone.

Like I said, I think the majority of the board has a favorable opionion of me with the exception of a few.

Hey, champ.. if it's approval you are looking for you might wanna start out with asking your dad why he taught you how to throw like a girl.

lol, "haven;t heard that one before"? dude, you really are a little e-thug aren't you. The only thing failing here is you in your insults towards me. All you can do is fling shit on the screen about Italians as if it effects me. Thats lik eme calling you a **** and you not being spanish. Are you getting it? Once again, I am not Italian. What I find most interesting is how you sterotype Italians. What do you have against them anyway? You obviosuly dislike them for a reason don't you. I know the guido's you are trying to label me as, and hell I agree with you they are annoying as shit, but not all Italians are like that.

uh, which is why you spare no effort to furiously type a less than stellar retort, eh? Please, tell me more about how you are not foaming at the mouth with another defensive reply!

Ah, ha, ha, ha,
Stayin' alive.
Stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha,
Stayin' alive.

:eusa_angel:

Also, I love how I bring up a place I have been too and you can't get off it. So, let me get this straight. It's bad I have been to other countries right? Wow, what a fucking travesty I actually traveled a bit. I mean god knows my views and boundries stretch out a bit. I mean I know to you a weekend out is probably going to the Jersey Shore. Dude, Seaside and Wildwood isn't considered traveling.

No, it's not bad to travel.. what IS bad is to feel like you have to lie about traveling in order to impress internet message board users. "a weekend out to me is going to the jersey shore"? Dude... for fucks sake TRY to be original here. I realize i've got you rattled and angry and ready to spit venom at your screen but shit dude. There really is something to be said about originality. Which, I guess, is why your world class adventures smack of nothing more than a fantasy daydream of a techno CD cover. Way to convey your jersey shore expertise though. Hey, maybe if you name off a few bottled of hair gel you can keep pretending to not be a guido.

Where are you from Shogun? Also, who the fuck is Paul Oakenford, if you are going to try and insult me using relevant names would be a good starting point.

I'm from Missouri. And, Paul Oakenfuld is a relevant name if you catch the joke. Clearly, you do not.

And yet, again, HERE YOU ARE taking the time away from boning chicks in Ibiza to respond to each of my posts... Tell me more about nobel prize winners, swift.

wow man, you have some hard on with me and the places I have been too. You don't gotta be rich to go to Spain. Just a quick FYI.

uh, no shit Americans are the minority. It's not a bar on the jersey shore that you'd be familiar with even though to don't hesitate to name drop it like some clueless bastard who thinks someone should be impressed with your ability to pretend from behind the curtain of the internet. Again, if you missed my point last time, tell us more about royalty and rolex watches, homey. We'll believe you!

I am sure you are very familiar with those bars on the Jersey Shore. As I said before, a wild weekend for you is probably going to Seaside or Wildwood. THe only on ehiding behind the internet curtain is you. I ahve reveale dmore then enough about myself, yet you don't say shit. You are making it painfully obvious what a low life you really are. ok, HOMEY, what the fuck is this 1995? You going YO MTV Raps on me. Sorry no Rolex's or Royalty Checks. I wish I did, such is life. However, please tell me about the awesome casio calculator watch you just got.

You would think so, eh guido? Hey, it's not just a waste of hair gel it's ALSO your brain antenna, right? Now, if you could only fix the reception...

This comment was great, it had nothing to do with the comment you quoted me on, you obviously had nothing to say so you came back with an Italian joke. You know what, I think I will just call you a **** from now on. Go mow my lawn or something.

gosh, dude.. did you forget that, in your mad dash to try and impress us, you'd bragged about chumming it up with hot bitches in foreign lands as if you are some kind of italian sheik? Don't be coy NOW, dude! Tell us about your caviar pillow and saffron sheets! Again, We'll believe you!
oh what tangled webs you've weaved, eh?

I wasn't bragging, I was stating that I am willing to bet that you get as much ass as a leper. Also, I never once stated that I am rich, please find me the post where I stated I was rich and I will be happy to backdown. You might want to grab a snickers it might take a while. I see no reason to lie on the internet, apparently you do. Please tell us again how you "pwn" people on forums. :lol:

Hey, dude.. you've got ME convinced! I mean, if you say so then it must be true.. Indeed, if only the rest of America could ever approach the zenith of coolness and have their own "partying til dawn" experiences.. Gosh, what plebians the rest of America is compared to you, dude. Please, tell me that you have at least ONE statue constructed in your honor by now. You've PARTIED!?!?!?! Well shit. Looks like it's time to reconsider another face on Mt. Rushmore.

Yup, guess I am the asshole cause I enjoyed my college years and went out. Heaven fucking forbid. Please tell me about your playing video games till 5 am marathons. wow, what a life you live. The rest of Americans believe it or not, lived similar lives through their college years, just because you didn't doesn't mean everyone is like you. Believe me, you are the minority here.

are you fucking kidding me? i'm 6'1" at 220. I used to LOVE making little girly QBs trying to live out their fathers vicarious dreams a casualty of my mud hole stomping boot. You, sir, should probably stay on the dive team where you belong. Your life is great, eh? Who are you trying to convince?

:lol::lol: lmao. Ok so a few threads back you tried to get on me because I listed my height and weight and now you do it. Who you trying to impress now pipsqueak. Me? God thats scary thought. I kinda got the impression you were gay. Sure I believe you played any type of sport and you were any good at it. You sure you meant 6'1 and didn't mean to put 5'1 220 pounds? That would sound more like it. You are pitiful. Now, who are you trying to convince, me or you?

TOUCHED A NERVE, eh? so much for that stern business school. Spelling errors are one thing.. But, after all the genius juice you think you are spraying around here, if you can't put together a paragraph instead of a mile long sentence that reads like a fucking brand new citizen from China speaks English.. well..

yeah, you got me dude. Apparently I can not write a cohesive paragraph, obviously you are the prestigious writer this board holds dear. I mean, usually after reading one of your literary abortions I need an advil just to make my head from spinning from the abominations you spew on the screen.

Gosh, your insight is AMAZING! I should probably call my alma mater today and have them cancel my B.A. because YOU are just too sluethy for THEIR accreditation! If only I was as insecure as you, dude.. There is a sports car dealer thats gonna LOVE you when your hairline starts to go south.

Ahh, let me guess. University of Phoenix? DeVry? :cuckoo:

I have nothing to be insecure about, see I have revealed a lot about me, yet you haven't reveale dshit except what a mexican you really are. Honestly don't you go have some dishes to wash?

Is that really the only shot you have in your gun? That i'm some basement dweller in my parents basement? You are not the most creative guy in the world, eh dude? It's cool, yo. It's probably that panicked rage from the accuracy of my guido guess thats inhibiting your smoother, smarter retorts. Why don't you go eat some pasta and get back to me when you have something that is slightly humorous.

Compared to the only insult you can spew at me is

"omgz you are italian, greased up hair fake tans and rich"

See the difference is I have validity on my accusations, because you actually spend your life playing that shit. Funny, you don't refute it. All you try to say about me is how I am a guido, and I ain't even Italian. So it's funny cause you really do fail miserably at this. Nah, no Pasta today sorry, however why don't you go make me a taco or burrito or something

Hey, champ.. if it's approval you are looking for you might wanna start out with asking your dad why he taught you how to throw like a girl.

See, another useless accusation. Do you have any real insults you want to throw at me or just dumb shit like ha you are a guido and you throw like a girl.

uh, which is why you spare no effort to furiously type a less than stellar retort, eh? Please, tell me more about how you are not foaming at the mouth with another defensive reply!

Ah, ha, ha, ha,
Stayin' alive.
Stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha,
Stayin' alive.

Dude, I am not foaming. I am laughing at you, there is no reason to be angry when it comes to arguing with a person like you. Also, I haven't seen one of your little quick comebacks that have resembled anything close to humorous or amusing. You go on the premise since you have nothing on me all you can fall back on is Italian jokes and I am going to call him on being defensive. It's funny to watch. You type the same shit over and over.

No, it's not bad to travel.. what IS bad is to feel like you have to lie about traveling in order to impress internet message board users. "a weekend out to me is going to the jersey shore"? Dude... for fucks sake TRY to be original here. I realize i've got you rattled and angry and ready to spit venom at your screen but shit dude. There really is something to be said about originality. Which, I guess, is why your world class adventures smack of nothing more than a fantasy daydream of a techno CD cover. Way to convey your jersey shore expertise though. Hey, maybe if you name off a few bottled of hair gel you can keep pretending to not be a guido

Ahh, so it comes down to you think that I am lying about traveling. Well, I don't know what to tell you chief. If you do not choose to believe me, that is your problem. You tell me to be original, but all you say is stupid guido refernces. Get a fucking clue. Seems the only person rattled here is you because you throw the same lame duck insults out over and over. Jersey Shore expertise? Ahh, I see because I know towns in New Jersey, yup god forbid knoweldge of Geography is a bad thing. Also, I lived in NYC for 20 years dip shit. I am sure you probably do listen to Techno, sorry I don't. House music sucks, I know it's something you are probably big into though.

I'm from Missouri. And, Paul Oakenfuld is a relevant name if you catch the joke. Clearly, you do not.

Nah, sorry. It doesn't ring a bell. I did Google him though because i was curious, and it is funny how you tried to insult me by throwing out a random Techno DJ. As if I listen to that shit. God, you really are fucking stupid.

I didn't know there were a lot of Mexicans in Missouri. You must get a lot of work huh

It's truly funny shit to see you try so hard to deny that the term WIGGER means WHITE ******. For real.

and, i'm sure you DO have a LONG DRIVE to BONEsville, dude. Just try to keep your book marked dildos to yourself.
You've got quite an imagination boy. No doubt a result of not much to do, unemployed and living in your mum's basement.

Wow! those are nice presents.

The toughest presents are for my parents who don't want anything! I'd love to see a show -- a ballet really, but too dull for the kids and hubby. They do want to see Metropolitan Opera's Mozart's Magic Flute.

Oh I bought myself a ticket to see "Dirty Dancing" for the second time. There's four couples going, I'm so excited! :lol:

$25 gift certificate at Wal-Mart.

Or Target!

I love that place, that's what I ask for every year from my family. (We have to draw names at the Thanksgiving dinner for Christmas, because with my brothers/sister/in laws/adult kids/etc. we have about 25 of us.)

Drawing names is the best idea ever! If you're under 12 then your a kid and of course get gifts from everyone! :)

wow man, you have some hard on with me and the places I have been too. You don't gotta be rich to go to Spain. Just a quick FYI.

More like, the places your imagination has been after seeing someone in their mid 20s rocking out to a sasha and digweed cd. Dude, you don't have to work so hard to impress us. We'll accept you for the laughable orange toned semi-muppet that you are.

I am sure you are very familiar with those bars on the Jersey Shore. As I said before, a wild weekend for you is probably going to Seaside or Wildwood. THe only on ehiding behind the internet curtain is you. I ahve reveale dmore then enough about myself, yet you don't say shit. You are making it painfully obvious what a low life you really are. ok, HOMEY, what the fuck is this 1995? You going YO MTV Raps on me. Sorry no Rolex's or Royalty Checks. I wish I did, such is life. However, please tell me about the awesome casio calculator watch you just got.

say, I sure don't have you sputtering your replies, eh?

casio calculator watch? :lol: Is that what you think we plebians should wear in your schizophrenic daydream here? Indeed, you've revealed what you think sounds good on a message board. You know what, speedy? You are probably the first guy to ever lie about this kind of shit on the interwebs!

:clap2:

This comment was great, it had nothing to do with the comment you quoted me on, you obviously had nothing to say so you came back with an Italian joke. You know what, I think I will just call you a **** from now on. Go mow my lawn or something.

You can callme whatever you want, dude. You see, i'm not going to react like a wop whose been spotted in the guido searchlight. Feel free to assume anything you want, dude. THIS is what someone with self confidence looks like. Feel free to take notes.

I wasn't bragging, I was stating that I am willing to bet that you get as much ass as a leper. Also, I never once stated that I am rich, please find me the post where I stated I was rich and I will be happy to backdown. You might want to grab a snickers it might take a while. I see no reason to lie on the internet, apparently you do. Please tell us again how you "pwn" people on forums. :lol:

Given your record of less than insightful guesses you probably don't want to go to Vegas with that kind of empty bravado, dude. You'd lose more than a few bets. But, hey, if this is what it takes to flush out your ibiza fantasy then so be it. Hell, why tell you about pwning people when you are enjoying the Pwnercoaster with each new retort?

Yup, guess I am the asshole cause I enjoyed my college years and went out. Heaven fucking forbid. Please tell me about your playing video games till 5 am marathons. wow, what a life you live. The rest of Americans believe it or not, lived similar lives through their college years, just because you didn't doesn't mean everyone is like you. Believe me, you are the minority here.

Who says I played video games and didn't go out in college? Can you find a post of mine suggesting that i'd have been behind a keyboard instead of up inside your (soon to be ex) girlfriend? For the casual reader, like Pauli who already called you out on this, the entire assumption of this accusation is based on me handing you your ass in another thread about a subject that you admitted you knew nothing about. I assure you, I enjoyed the fuck out of my college years too. WHOOPTYFUCKINGDO. I learned, I drank, I fucked. When you can pull a quote of mine suggesting otherwise then i'll consider laying off the stupid guido jokes even if they match your personality like peanut butter matches jelly.

:lol::lol: lmao. Ok so a few threads back you tried to get on me because I listed my height and weight and now you do it. Who you trying to impress now pipsqueak. Me? God thats scary thought. I kinda got the impression you were gay. Sure I believe you played any type of sport and you were any good at it. You sure you meant 6'1 and didn't mean to put 5'1 220 pounds? That would sound more like it. You are pitiful. Now, who are you trying to convince, me or you?

I'm clarifying since you seem so infatuated with my physical appearance. Truth be told, it's pretty obvious why glockmail has found a warm spot in your front pocket though... SOUNDS more like it? :lol: gosh, the only thing that SOUNDS like something are your blatant rip offs of my jokes and insults, dude. Like I said, you gotta at least RTY to be original.. you know what they say about emulation being the most honest form of flattery.

yeah, you got me dude. Apparently I can not write a cohesive paragraph, obviously you are the prestigious writer this board holds dear. I mean, usually after reading one of your literary abortions I need an advil just to make my head from spinning from the abominations you spew on the screen.

Well, there certainly is a bitter pill that you are swallowing, dude... If you need a time out just tap the ring three times..

Ahh, let me guess. University of Phoenix? DeVry? :cuckoo:
I have nothing to be insecure about, see I have revealed a lot about me, yet you haven't reveale dshit except what a mexican you really are. Honestly don't you go have some dishes to wash?

I assure you, you can guess wildly all day long and you'll still have failed with the kind of grammar a retarded third grader takes for granted. Indeed, nothing says "nothing to be insecure about" than getting all defensive after reading my posts! I'm not sure what a reveale dshit is but i'm hoping it's some device that gives you that yu-gi-oh haircut because that shit is about as natural and your orange fake bake sheen!

Compared to the only insult you can spew at me is
"omgz you are italian, greased up hair fake tans and rich"
See the difference is I have validity on my accusations, because you actually spend your life playing that shit. Funny, you don't refute it. All you try to say about me is how I am a guido, and I ain't even Italian. So it's funny cause you really do fail miserably at this. Nah, no Pasta today sorry, however why don't you go make me a taco or burrito or something

Not at all.. I've stated that I HAVE played it when making comments about those kinds of games in a thread about that very subject. You know, as opposed to YOU who thought giving a fucking dissertation on a topic that you have a sum total of zero experience with was what smart people do. FAIL? Are you kidding me? I've strung you along for HOW many posts and you think I'M the one failing here?

Tell it to your godfather daydream, yo. I'd bet ANYTHING you've had a Scarface poster on your wall as some point in your life. You see how accurate I am? Go ahead and offer your customary denial but..

:eek:

See, another useless accusation. Do you have any real insults you want to throw at me or just dumb shit like ha you are a guido and you throw like a girl.

meh.. don't worry.. after I use em a couple rounds i'm sure you'll pick em up and try to dust em off and hope that no one notices how your retorts look like my insults from a few pages back.

Dude, I am not foaming. I am laughing at you, there is no reason to be angry when it comes to arguing with a person like you. Also, I haven't seen one of your little quick comebacks that have resembled anything close to humorous or amusing. You go on the premise since you have nothing on me all you can fall back on is Italian jokes and I am going to call him on being defensive. It's funny to watch. You type the same shit over and over.

suuuuuure you are, dude. suuuuuuuuuuuure. Hey, dude.. commas.. learn how to apply them to sentences. It just makes you look stupid and angry when you are claiming otherwise. And, again, in a few pages your posts will rip of this very same shit so..

Ahh, so it comes down to you think that I am lying about traveling. Well, I don't know what to tell you chief. If you do not choose to believe me, that is your problem. You tell me to be original, but all you say is stupid guido refernces. Get a fucking clue. Seems the only person rattled here is you because you throw the same lame duck insults out over and over. Jersey Shore expertise? Ahh, I see because I know towns in New Jersey, yup god forbid knoweldge of Geography is a bad thing. Also, I lived in NYC for 20 years dip shit. I am sure you probably do listen to Techno, sorry I don't. House music sucks, I know it's something you are probably big into though.

Again, it's not the geographic knowledge that is a bad thing.. it's how you try to recycle my insults by pwning yourself with sights and stops on the guido circuit. But, hey.. thanks for letting us know why you don't understand half of my Ibiza jokes.

Nah, sorry. It doesn't ring a bell. I did Google him though because i was curious, and it is funny how you tried to insult me by throwing out a random Techno DJ. As if I listen to that shit. God, you really are fucking stupid.

HA! yea, dude.. Oakenfold sure is just a random dj guy! I mean, besides being one of the most popular djs in the arc of techno popularity and all! :lol: Hey, your participation at this point reminds me of how kittens try to cover their shit with kitty litter, dude. "God you are really fucking stupid"??? :lol: Hey, tell me about how you are not raging with net forum fury right about now!

I didn't know there were a lot of Mexicans in Missouri. You must get a lot of work huh

there are a lot of mexicans EVERYWHERE. Oh, im sorry.. was that supposed to be a jab at my ethnicity?

More like, the places your imagination has been after seeing someone in their mid 20s rocking out to a sasha and digweed cd. Dude, you don't have to work so hard to impress us. We'll accept you for the laughable orange toned semi-muppet that you are.

How many times you going to throw out the same insults? Sasha and Digweed? You have used that like 3 or 4 times now. It wasn't the funny the first time and it doesn't get any funnier the more you use it. The only thing that is laughable here are your insults that someone who underwent a lobotomy could fling out.

say, I sure don't have you sputtering your replies, eh?

casio calculator watch? Is that what you think we plebians should wear in your schizophrenic daydream here? Indeed, you've revealed what you think sounds good on a message board. You know what, speedy? You are probably the first guy to ever lie about this kind of shit on the interwebs!

I have a question? Do you think it makes your posts funnier or have more of a point if you just throw out random smiley faces? I do have to give you credit though, this is the first blabber I have seen from you without a guido remark! BRAVO

You can callme whatever you want, dude. You see, i'm not going to react like a wop whose been spotted in the guido searchlight. Feel free to assume anything you want, dude. THIS is what someone with self confidence looks like. Feel free to take notes.

No, instead you are going to react like a defensive 6th grader whose mother just got insulted. Self Confidence? Yeah, that is exactly what you portray. Interesting how you proclaim to have all this self confidence yet you have to defend yourself from everything I say. You know the same shit you accuse me of. I love how irony works. I mean, it's amazing how everytime I post something, within 5 minutes BOOM, there is a nice response by you. Are you hitting the refresh button over and over waiting to see what I type so you can have the last word and think you won the arguement? Are you that preoccupied with this? I am actually starting to feel bad for you now.

Given your record of less than insightful guesses you probably don't want to go to Vegas with that kind of empty bravado, dude. You'd lose more than a few bets. But, hey, if this is what it takes to flush out your ibiza fantasy then so be it. Hell, why tell you about pwning people when you are enjoying the Pwnercoaster with each new retort?

I've been to Vegas thanks. OMG ANOTHER PLACE I HAVE BEEN TOO, I MUST BE LYING RIGHT! Another Ibiza remark. Wow man, you can't stop witht he fascination that someone could actually travel beyond the boundries of this country. Pwnercoaster? Lol, is that what you are going to insult me with. Here is a tip dude, your WoW insults don't have the same effect on people who live in the real world.

Who says I played video games and didn't go out in college? Can you find a post of mine suggesting that i'd have been behind a keyboard instead of up inside your (soon to be ex) girlfriend? For the casual reader, like Pauli who already called you out on this, the entire assumption of this accusation is based on me handing you your ass in another thread about a subject that you admitted you knew nothing about. I assure you, I enjoyed the fuck out of my college years too. WHOOPTYFUCKINGDO. I learned, I drank, I fucked. When you can pull a quote of mine suggesting otherwise then i'll consider laying off the stupid guido jokes even if they match your personality like peanut butter matches jelly.

As I said before, I wouldn't be surprised if you tried to slide up in my "girlfriend" being that she doesn't exist. Imaginary women would be right up your alley. No need for a girlfriend when you are married. You handed me my ass? Funny, I didn't see it that way. OOOO you must be talking about the other thread where you just stopped posting like the little bitch that you are.

I'm clarifying since you seem so infatuated with my physical appearance. Truth be told, it's pretty obvious why glockmail has found a warm spot in your front pocket though... SOUNDS more like it? gosh, the only thing that SOUNDS like something are your blatant rip offs of my jokes and insults, dude. Like I said, you gotta at least RTY to be original.. you know what they say about emulation being the most honest form of flattery.

When did I ever give off the idea I am infatuated with anything relating to you? I see, I call you a pipsqueak and you feel you must show what a big tough guy you are throwing out random numbers like "6'1 220 pounds". Ok, I believe you. I rip off your jokes and insults, interesting. The only thing I see your pea sized brain can come up with as an insult or a joke is guido remarks. God forbid, you had some sort of creativity and came up with something that was actually funny and got a chuckle out of people.

I assure you, you can guess wildly all day long and you'll still have failed with the kind of grammar a retarded third grader takes for granted. Indeed, nothing says "nothing to be insecure about" than getting all defensive after reading my posts! I'm not sure what a reveale dshit is but i'm hoping it's some device that gives you that yu-gi-oh haircut because that shit is about as natural and your orange fake bake sheen

Please show me where I am getting defensive? Ahh, obviously if I say "I am not Italian" that is me getting defensive... Also, more smiley faces, holy shit man. Are you addicted to using those things to try and prove your point? You are right, nothing says "nothing to be insecure about" then getting all defensive, however the only person trying to defend themselves and getting all pissy with each and every post they write is you. I just point out how you use the same insults over and over. Go to Barnes & Nobles and buy a new book on insults or something.

Not at all.. I've stated that I HAVE played it when making comments about those kinds of games in a thread about that very subject. You know, as opposed to YOU who thought giving a fucking dissertation on a topic that you have a sum total of zero experience with was what smart people do. FAIL? Are you kidding me? I've strung you along for HOW many posts and you think I'M the one failing here?

Tell it to your godfather daydream, yo. I'd bet ANYTHING you've had a Scarface poster on your wall as some point in your life. You see how accurate I am? Go ahead and offer your customary denial but..

haha, more smiley emotes. Nice, Well i guess you won the battle of smiley faces. I know that you have played it, you don't gotta admit it dude. How many hours of your life to you devote to those typeof games really. Who said I have zero experience with it? Another reatarded assumption by you. If you think you are getting the best of me with your posts, you really aren't. You are not winning any arguements here. All you can say is "haha guido, jersey shore, hair gel". There is no substance to anything you type which I am noticing is quite common in your posts.

Sorry, no Scarface poster on my wall...let me guess though I bet you have a gears of war or world of arcraft poster on your wall. See how accurate I am? Feel free to go ahead and make more guido jokes on me please. It's been a while.

meh.. don't worry.. after I use em a couple rounds i'm sure you'll pick em up and try to dust em off and hope that no one notices how your retorts look like my insults from a few pages back.

Yeah, cause all I have been doing is throwing out insults about you being a guido right? Sure looks like I am stealing your material. Also, I don't care about grammar on message boards and spelling, however since you have such a hard on for them you may want to take notice that "i'm" should be "I'm".

suuuuuure you are, dude. suuuuuuuuuuuure. Hey, dude.. commas.. learn how to apply them to sentences. It just makes you look stupid and angry when you are claiming otherwise. And, again, in a few pages your posts will rip of this very same shit so..

Yup, I will learn commas as soon as you learn that when you start a sentence with the "And", it makes you look like a fucking retard.

HA! yea, dude.. Oakenfold sure is just a random dj guy! I mean, besides being one of the most popular djs in the arc of techno popularity and all! Hey, your participation at this point reminds me of how kittens try to cover their shit with kitty litter, dude. "God you are really fucking stupid"??? Hey, tell me about how you are not raging with net forum fury right about now!

YES!! More smiley face emotes. You are the king. Also, yeah I don't know who the fuck he is sorry. To me he is a random DJ, I don't listen to techno shit sorry. Please keep on the "pwning" on the "pwnercoaster" you wow geek.

Last edited:
Who said I have zero experience with it?

No, I don't play the game

You did, stupid. Post #27.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/64676-florida-teen-broadcasts-suicide-via-webcam-2.html

Hey, I even left in your cute little use of a smiley!

laughing-smiley1.gif

Forum List

Back