Present Ideas!

What I find interesting is how you are accusing me of making fun of someone when it's the other douchebag who judges everyone. Other then 3 or 4 people on this board, I think I am pretty well liked. Hell, I think even Biker sailor and I made amends.

Sitting at your computer is not all the same, what are you talking about. Is it the same to sit on your computer while you are working compared to when you are home and sitting on it for 10 hours playing a game? I have nothing against gaming, hell I have an xbox that I play from time to time.

Also, it's nothing like when they were board games. These games are awful, my 12 year old cousin plays it nonstop, and I tell him to go outside and fucking play.

To me, I think it's awful how our youth is getting consumed by the video gaming bullshit.

I grew up in the Nintendo, Sega Era, and I loved it, but don't think for a second if I had a choice between Nintendo and outside playing I wouldn't be outside.

When my lil cousin gets punished he can't play video games but can go outside, when I was growing up it was reversed, i wasn't allowed out but could stay in and play video games.

Also, when I see him trying to knock people down all day in his posts, I will make fun of him all that I want. Especially when I can tell the type of guy that he is.

Also, if you are that interested in my pic (by the way, THAT IS REALLY GAY) I guess I will post it for ya. Don't think I am searching for that thread tho, I am not that interested

Man, you took that WAY too seriously.

I differentiated recreation and work in my previous post. To me, if you're sitting at your computer for recreation, it's all the same no matter what you're doing.

And it's pretty stupid to think you know what kind of person someone is by things they type. Unless Shogun said he played for 10 hours, how do you come up with such a number? Because someone YOU know plays that long? Fuck does that have to do with anyone on here?

You've been here how long, one month? Some of us know more about the tenured members here than you do at this point.

I agree with you about video games and going outside. I haven't owned anything newer than PS1. I wouldn't turn down a Wii though if someone was offering it.

And as far as the pic, I really don't care if you post it or not. It just seems like you are going out of your way to try and prove how cool you are, and how geeky someone else is. You can tell a lot about someone by a picture. It's better than a bunch of typed out bullshit at least, anyway. It's not like we all live around the corner from each other and can meet up for a cold one at the local bar. How you turned that into being gay is beyond me.

I realize that my ability to flay you with caustic sarcasm is on your xmas wishlist this year but do you have to follow in my footsteps and copy the gist of my instults? sheesh. way to be original, homedawg.

:thup:

He STILL hasn't come up with anything original ... figured after a couple months I'd come back and morons like Glock-sucker would at least have something their own.

hey douchebag,
If I ain't mistaken you are the jerkoff that argues the most on these boards. Name drop?
Ibiza is name dropping? It's a fucking city you idiot. Is Brooklyn name dropping? How about Miami? Salt Lake City?

yea.. it's a city alright.. Something like mecca for guido motherfuckers who think posing behind a pair of turntables and pouting puts hair on their balls. You know, as in:

I probably got laid more on my spring break trips to Cancun and Ibiza

:lol:

I don't know about anyone else but I"M sure impressed! :thup:

I see, you probably have never left this country, so your view of the world is as small as the basement you troll in.
No, sorry I ain't a guido, I'm not even Italian. You keep swinging, but you keep missing.

Tell us all about your mansion in Dubai now, dude.. I can't wait to hear about how you chum it up with western Euro royalty and anyone else who wears a rolex!

:lol: this is too easy.

Also, talk about my "jock juice", we all know what a fuckin flamer you are god knows you would want to swallow some, but sorry I don't swing that way. I like women.

oh well THATS convincing! Maybe if you slam a jeagerbomb and scour at the bartender while you check your spray tan in the mirror you'll sound even MORE convincing!

Also, like I said in the other thread you so happened to dissapear from, I guess you can call me a jock cause I played and was good at sports, but I also went to Stern Business school.
Where did you go to school? Did you even go to college would be the real question

again, we caught the rancor of your exagerated masculinity, dude. That shit really only impresses Glockmail and his bookmarked dildos. I played sports in HS too. Whooptyfuckingdo. Varsity DE. Still dreaming about those glory days, eh?

Hey, guy, that stern business school didn't have much to offer you in the way of avoiding run on sentences, did they?

Bingo.
One of my best friends got married 2 months ago to a girl from howard beach, father well connected, he was the typical staten island italian.
It was the most guido mafiaso wedding ever.
The first and prob the last $500,000 wedding I will ever be a part of. People have way to much money

DAMN i'm good. I called that shit all day long, you fucking guido. Go put some gel in your hair and practice pouting in the fucking mirror.

:eusa_angel:

I realize that my ability to flay you with caustic sarcasm is on your xmas wishlist this year but do you have to follow in my footsteps and copy the gist of my instults? sheesh. way to be original, homedawg.

Your self proclaimed victories peppered with homo eroticism, racism and wiggary are quite hilarious. Pitiful, but hilarious.

Your self proclaimed victories peppered with homo eroticism, racism and wiggary are quite hilarious. Pitiful, but hilarious.

it's fun to watch a guy who uses the term white ****** call someone else a racist. Indeed, about as fun as calling someone out on homoeroticism after posting a bookmarked image of his favorite dildo.

You have a great evening anyway!

I see you have taken the time to make a fool out of yourself again. You post in a way that makes slugs and other invertebrates look like Nobel Prize winners.

yea.. it's a city alright.. Something like mecca for guido motherfuckers who think posing behind a pair of turntables and pouting puts hair on their balls. You know, as in:

Umm sorry to break it to you moron, but Americans are the minority in places like Ibiza. Thats why we went there, it's mostly Europeans that party there. Also, I am not Italian you fucking moron, the Guido comments don't bother me. You fail at life again.

I don't know about anyone else but I"M sure impressed!

You probably are impressed, even though I know you got me beat with cyber orgies in magical lands of dragons and wizards

Tell us all about your mansion in Dubai now, dude.. I can't wait to hear about how you chum it up with western Euro royalty and anyone else who wears a rolex!

lol, dude I ain't rich. Don't know where you have gotten the facnination that I am a millionaire. Just because people expand their point of views and travel instead of never leaving mom and dad's basement like you doesn't mean they are rich. Maybe you should travel a little bit, it might do you some good to see the light of day instead of turning that white shade of pale from the computer screen.

oh well THATS convincing! Maybe if you slam a jeagerbomb and scour at the bartender while you check your spray tan in the mirror you'll sound even MORE convincing!

Sorry, I don't drink Jager anymore. Jack and coke for me. Also, I live in fucking south florida you nimrod. No Spray tan for me. Also, those days are long gone for me, like I said, I am married with a son, the partying till dawn days are gone but they were great. At least I had them. However, what do you have to look back on?

again, we caught the rancor of your exagerated masculinity, dude. That shit really only impresses Glockmail and his bookmarked dildos. I played sports in HS too. Whooptyfuckingdo. Varsity DE. Still dreaming about those glory days, eh?

Hey, guy, that stern business school didn't have much to offer you in the way of avoiding run on sentences, did they?

Why do I doubt a little shit like you ever came close to a defensive end? Bringing players their towers doesn't really count as an atheltic activity. I don't need to dream about my glory days, my life is great.

lol, you think I care about proper syntax and grammar on these boards. If that's all you got then you lose douchebag. Only thing worse on a forumn then a douchebag is a grammar nazi douchebag. Do I need to go over every one of your posts for grammatical errors?

Still waiting on what school you went to toughguy....actually I am going to take a guess and say you never even went to school. Just another fuckup cruising through life, leaching off people. You talk a big game, but it's easy to call you out on all of your bullshit.

When you move out of mommy and daddy's house then you can come talk with the big people.

Go back to your corner and drink your glass of milk

Man, you took that WAY too seriously.

You've been here how long, one month? Some of us know more about the tenured members here than you do at this point.

That is retarded sorry.

Unless you have actually met up with people here, you don't know them any better then you know me.

Someone can come on here and say they are a 50 year old millionaire and post that way for 3 years and can be a 14 year old kid. You would never know the difference, you know just as much about those tenured members as anyone else.

All that really says to me is you would rather defend and side with the tenured members rather then a "noobie" like myself cause I have only been here 2 months.

Tenure makes no difference, all that prick does is try to rip people and he thinks he is cool, so I call him out on his bullshit, and I will continue to do so. Notice I don't do it to anyone else. Like I said, I think the majority of the board has a favorable opionion of me with the exception of a few. I dont try to pass myself as a cool guy, what you see if what you get. If you think that is what I portray that is your prob not mine.

However, if you're ever in the Miami area let me know. I'll be more then happy to buy you a beer

DAMN i'm good. I called that shit all day long, you fucking guido. Go put some gel in your hair and practice pouting in the fucking mirror.

:eusa_angel:

you called what? cause my friend married into a connected family with a lot of money?

How does that pertain to me?

Damn I'm good. I called it. You're a fucking idiot

your "i'm married" line sounds like it has the validity of a jr high kids bragging about all the tail he gets from his girlfriend a few towns over.. Looks like I'll need to start tossing out Hand Checks every time you and glock diret your attention my way,

howard stern show.. riiiight.thats the excuse that keeps on giving while you are not getting any, eh?

I'm glad to see that you could bring up the last thread where your total lack of exposure precipitates a full fledged lecture on your expertise on a given subject. I'll ask about the conclusion of your cyber session after glock has a few minutes to gargle with some listerine.

Hey! In my classes, the boys especially measure up to me, not some strange girls! LOL! In most cases I'm taller than them when they enter 6th grade. By 7th, (homeroom), most of them have 'caught up' to me. By the end of 7th most are several inches taller and keep trying to pick me up! Um, literally, thank gosh I read that! ;) By this time 8th grade, as is true this year, they are all taller than me, girls and boys. Two of the boys, really nice, though this may not seem so, keep coming through my room at odd times, leaning on my head, saying, "Hey Ms. D., what's up?" Then they knock clenched fists with me. The current record is 7 in one day, they keep trying to find ways to break that. :lol:

it's fun to watch a guy who uses the term white ****** call someone else a racist. Indeed, about as fun as calling someone out on homoeroticism after posting a bookmarked image of his favorite dildo.

You have a great evening anyway!

Actually, the term is wigger. I'll leave the unrelated but similar sounding name for your exclusive use here. And I hope you have a great time with your dolls, but unfortunately I have a long drive this evening to Bonesville.

Trying to go back on topic, though that was lost from onset. I bought 2 of my kids "Rent" tickets at $100 each, 15 of their friends too, though they all paid me. ;). For the two kids also, $50 each for '312 Chicago', great restaurant for the play.

For third child, $150 gift certificate to 'Ditka's' a restaurant he and his gf love.

I'm done. Last year, I spent over $1k. Not this year.

Trying to go back on topic, though that was lost from onset. I bought 2 of my kids "Rent" tickets at $100 each, 15 of their friends too, though they all paid me. ;). For the two kids also, $50 each for '312 Chicago', great restaurant for the play.

For third child, $150 gift certificate to 'Ditka's' a restaurant he and his gf love.

I'm done. Last year, I spent over $1k. Not this year.

Wow! those are nice presents.

The toughest presents are for my parents who don't want anything! I'd love to see a show -- a ballet really, but too dull for the kids and hubby. They do want to see Metropolitan Opera's Mozart's Magic Flute.

Actually, the term is wigger. I'll leave the unrelated but similar sounding name for your exclusive use here. And I hope you have a great time with your dolls, but unfortunately I have a long drive this evening to Bonesville.

It's truly funny shit to see you try so hard to deny that the term WIGGER means WHITE ******. For real.

and, i'm sure you DO have a LONG DRIVE to BONEsville, dude. Just try to keep your book marked dildos to yourself.

you called what? cause my friend married into a connected family with a lot of money?

How does that pertain to me?

Damn I'm good. I called it. You're a fucking idiot

play it off, guido.. play it off. I hear an Orange skin tone is going to be an MTV standard this year!

That is retarded sorry.
Unless you have actually met up with people here, you don't know them any better then you know me.
Someone can come on here and say they are a 50 year old millionaire and post that way for 3 years and can be a 14 year old kid. You would never know the difference, you know just as much about those tenured members as anyone else.
All that really says to me is you would rather defend and side with the tenured members rather then a "noobie" like myself cause I have only been here 2 months.
Tenure makes no difference, all that prick does is try to rip people and he thinks he is cool, so I call him out on his bullshit, and I will continue to do so. Notice I don't do it to anyone else. Like I said, I think the majority of the board has a favorable opionion of me with the exception of a few. I dont try to pass myself as a cool guy, what you see if what you get. If you think that is what I portray that is your prob not mine.
However, if you're ever in the Miami area let me know. I'll be more then happy to buy you a beer

I get the feeling you know all about pretending to be something that you are not, dude. Way to lay your playbook out on the table.

and, dude, if you concern yourself with what the majority of users here think about you then it's no wonder you fail in these here threads. ohhh SCARY.. you'll continue to do so.. gosh, haven't heard THAT one before, champ. :lol: Call me on my bullshit? I tellya, you are like a jersey shore wop version of The Punisher, aren't you?

hey, I wonder if "cool guys" trying to convince themselves of their "coolness" brag about fucking women in Ibiza... I mean, Paul Oakenfold can probably get away with it.. but you? :eusa_pray:

:cool:

Forum List

Back