24: Redemption

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
JACK IS BACK! Anyone watch this last night? Bauer kicked ass and took names. And the best part is he made fun of some pansy little French UN worker. All in all, the script was excellent, it was believable, it was 24 without the blatant and multiple plot twists that happen too often.

It was 5 stars, a 10 out of 10, two thumbs up. Bauer is back!

JACK IS BACK! Anyone watch this last night? Bauer kicked ass and took names. And the best part is he made fun of some pansy little French UN worker. All in all, the script was excellent, it was believable, it was 24 without the blatant and multiple plot twists that happen too often.

It was 5 stars, a 10 out of 10, two thumbs up. Bauer is back!

First I must ask, did you like the last season?

I have to wait until the episodes come out on DVD so I can watch them all at once.

When Obama won the election, it reminded me of David Palmer. I met Walt Cummings (John Allen Nelson) at a movie theater in town a few years ago. Nice guy.

I have to wait until the episodes come out on DVD so I can watch them all at once.

When Obama won the election, it reminded me of David Palmer. I met Walt Cummings (John Allen Nelson) at a movie theater in town a few years ago. Nice guy.

I thought the writing went downhill in the middle of two seasons ago. Got worse last season. I missed last night, am pondering watching on computer to decide if I want to watch in January.

Last nights show is out on DVD tomorrow, for those that care. I thought it was good...much better than the last season and sets up some of the underlying stories for the next one in January.

From what I remember about him, he's a VERY religious guy.

From what I remember about him, he's a VERY religious guy.

Really? He went to Catholic High in Little Rock. He was with his daughter at the time. Just really nice.

I'd like to meet Dennis Haysbert. I was sorry to see him go on 24, although I'm now watching him on The Unit.

Really? He went to Catholic High in Little Rock. He was with his daughter at the time. Just really nice.

I'd like to meet Dennis Haysbert. I was sorry to see him go on 24, although I'm now watching him on The Unit.

Dennis is HUGE. The guy is a frickin brick house.

I remember a hilarious inside joke in season 4 when Acting President Logan and he called in David Palmer into the underground White House bunker, one of the people there questioning why David was there joked "We're in good hands" as a nod to Dennis' Allstate commercials. It was so funny that that made it in.

Forum List

Back