Present Ideas!

Yes I don't play the game. That doesn't mean I never played it. i suggest you register yourself to the closest preschool and sit in on a class on reading comprehension. I tried the game for 2 weeks, and after I saw that it is almost like having a second job, I never touched it again.

But hey, I am impressed, only 10 minutes for you to respond. I guess you stopped refreshing over and over when you saw I didn't post anything for 30 minutes

Yes I don't play the game. That doesn't mean I never played it. i suggest you register yourself to the closest preschool and sit in on a class on reading comprehension. I tried the game for 2 weeks, and after I saw that it is almost like having a second job, I never touched it again.

But hey, I am impressed, only 10 minutes for you to respond. I guess you stopped refreshing over and over when you saw I didn't post anything for 30 minutes

myawwww... did hims not wike it when big meany Shogun bitchswapped hims with hims own posty?

:lol:

sure dude.... Given your track record here it's totally believable that you, in fact, veared from your jock itch masculinity and tried wow. I mean, you not only fucking up the level cap but took two days to convey how you think only losers play those types of games. So, clearly, it's nothing less than totally believable that you would NOW claim to have played the game! DESPITE YOUR OWN FUCKING QUOTE TO THE CONTRARY!

this is what I mean by trying to impress the forum, dude... Go grow yourself some self esteem and get back to me.

:eusa_angel:

Wow another 3 smiley emotes.

Keep them coming.

I did try Wow, sorry if you don't believe me. I can tell after a few weeks of playing that it would require a lot of time to achieve anything in that game, that is why I stopped. I know about it, I played on the Nathzim or however you spell it server. I know how you need to raid to get the good gear and how much time it takes to be of any relevance in it. That is why I think it is so retarded. My brother is the one who tried to get me to play it, he is one of those religious players like you, hell I wouldn't be surprised if you 2 knew each other in game.

Also, how did you get 2 days from 2 weeks. Perhaps for the holidays you should ask Santa for a calendar. It's ok, I know you have a busy weekend ahead of you with the wow expansion that just came out and trying to kill bosses and pwn people in PvP. OMG I know some of the terminology!

Last edited:
Wow another 3 smiley emotes.

Keep them coming.

I did try Wow, sorry if you don't believe me. I can tell after a few weeks of playing that it would require a lot of time to achieve anything in that game, that is why I stopped. I know about it, I played on the Nathzim or however you spell it server. I know how you need to raid to get the good gear and how much time it takes to be of any relevance in it. That is why I think it is so retarded. My brother is the one who tried to get me to play it, he is one of those religious players like you, hell I wouldn't be surprised if you 2 knew each other in game.

Also, how did you get 2 days from 2 weeks. Perhaps for the holidays you should ask Santa for a calendar. It's ok, I know you have a busy weekend ahead of you with the wow expansion that just came out and trying to kill bosses and pwn people in PvP. OMG I know some of the terminology!

holy SHIT! you can google world of warcraft! I am fuckin AMAZED!

:clap2:

poor guy.. I should probably take it easy on you or gunny will give me a STERN lecture about running off the nubs.

lol, look how defensive you get when I talk about your game. It's getting a little sad.

Choose not to believe me, it doesn't matter. I played it and didn't like it. I know all about the game. However, can you refute anything I say? To accomplish anything in that game does it not require a huge amount of time? Do you not need to spend hours upon hours either "raiding" hoping that your classes specfic item drops and if it doesn't you repeat it next week till it does. Please show me where I am wrong. The game is also known for being called "World of Warcrack", because it is that time consuming losers like yourself have to play it 24/7.

Please do a /played and tell me how many days of your life have been devoted to sitting in front of your computer monitor "pwning" people. I am going to guess over 100. Is it starting to sink in yet?

Also,
score 2 more smiley emotes for Shogun

who got defensive? I'm just pointing out how your statements ONE DAY do not match your bullshit THE NEXT DAY. Don't blame me if this site has a quote feature. Hell, don't blame anyone but yourself for making stupid statements that you can't backup, dude.. you know, like "i'm not a guido!" and "Smileys are for pussies (unless I use them)"...

:thup:

Indeed, not only did you fuck up the level cap but your entire diatribe about having to catch up two days for every missed day pretty much says all there is to say about your "experience" with what your jaybird ass and matching alligator mouth chose to post about mmorpgs.

Indeed, wow probably SURE IS the only game ever to be dubbed with the Crack nomenclature!

Xbox is crack for kids

Xbox is crack for kids | Janice Turner - Times Online

Rock Band is like video game crack
GameSpot Forums - System Wars - Rock Band is like video game crack

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare it’s like crack
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare it’s like crack | Babeled

face it, dude... I called you out for speaking above and beyond a subject that your reptilian brain made more comments about than your scope of experience could back up. THIS thread is your bitter reaction to that five fingered handprint on the side of your bitchslapped face.

It's cool, dude.. Pauli saw right through your bullshit just like any other reader can.

and, heres more smileys just for you..

:razz::clap2::tongue::confused::redface::eusa_drool::eusa_eh::cool::eusa_hand::eusa_liar::(:eusa_whistle::eek::evil::cuckoo::eusa_angel::eusa_pray::doubt::eusa_shhh::lol::razz::tongue::redface::eusa_hand::(:eek::eusa_pray::eusa_shhh::eusa_snooty::disagree::eusa_think::tomato::funnyface::beer::talktothehand::rolleyes::sad::night::muahaha::drillsergeant::ahole-1::scared1::ack-1::salute::dig::oops:;):woohoo::meow::eusa_sick::neutral::wtf::hmpf::bowdown::banned03::happy-1::clap2::eusa_drool::confused::cool::eusa_whistle::eusa_liar::doubt::eusa_angel::lol::eusa_shifty::badgrin::D:welcome::booze::gives::blahblah::hellno::rofl::iagree::banghead::smoke::anj_stfu::slap::eusa_naughty::exclaim::shock::offtopic::idea::):omg::arrow::popcorn::party::thup::chillpill::whip::eusa_dance::spam::question::udaman::eusa_doh:

wow original, you posted every smiley there is, kinda like what I did in the other thread...

yet, you can't refute one thing I said about the game.

Still waiting.

Face it, you can't refute it because I am right and you as usual are wrong.

wow original, you posted every smiley there is, kinda like what I did in the other thread...

yet, you can't refute one thing I said about the game.

Still waiting.

Face it, you can't refute it because I am right and you as usual are wrong.

indeed, in case you haven't figured it out im having a bit o' fun at rubbing your nose in the pile of shit that is crying about smileys being used. And, indeed, I specifically refuted two things: level caps and 2 to 1 catchup days for missing game time. Scroll up, beyotch. I suggest you take that dick out of your face and read my posts before diving into a whole new level of stupidity.

SMILEYS COMING THROUGH!

:eusa_pray:

lol, that is how you refute the point?

Level cap?

God you are fucking stupid, so what are you trying to say the game ends once you hit the level cap...that is when the game starts you fucking retard.

lol, that is how you refute the point?

Level cap?

God you are fucking stupid, so what are you trying to say the game ends once you hit the level cap...that is when the game starts you fucking retard.

Yes. it's a specific example of your obvious ignorance. That, and your assumption that it takes 2 days to catch up on missing some compulsory day. I'm not sure what they taught you at Stern college but this is what we call evidence.

Shall I quote you AGAIN regarding your statement about a 90+ level cap? Your own words don't seem to help you all that much today. Hell, lord knows no one is playing a game at level 1-80.. nope.. some wop transplant from the jersey shore says so!

Yeah, if you miss a day and you are trying to lvl up then yes you have to play double to catch up. It's not that hard to understand.

The game starts at the max lvl which is now 80, people fly through the levels in that game. You act like I don't know the game. I have played it. The game sucks.

Once you hit the level cap you have then devote yourself to either raiding which some guilds make you have required attendence which is laughable. I bet you are one of these fags, tells people to show up 5 nights a week and raid from 8-12 right.

You can also do the PvP aspect of the game, which takes just as much time to get the assorted gear you want to make you have any relevance in the game.

It's a time sink, and you admit that you devote yourself to it.

I am also loving how you post RIGHT AFTER I post. Damn dude, have you nothing better to do then to keep hitting the refresh page waiting for me to type so you can quickly type one of your corny quido jokes.

You really aren't good at this
You're a geek.

You aren't winning this arguement because it is painfully obvious I know more from playing the game for 2 weeks then you have for what 4 years?

Last edited:
Yes. it's a specific example of your obvious ignorance. That, and your assumption that it takes 2 days to catch up on missing some compulsory day. I'm not sure what they taught you at Stern college but this is what we call evidence.

Shall I quote you AGAIN regarding your statement about a 90+ level cap? Your own words don't seem to help you all that much today. Hell, lord knows no one is playing a game at level 1-80.. nope.. some wop transplant from the jersey shore says so!

geek

Yeah, if you miss a day and you are trying to lvl up then yes you have to play double to catch up. It's not that hard to understand.
The game starts at the max lvl which is now 80, people fly through the levels in that game. You act like I don't know the game. I have played it. The game sucks.
Once you hit the level cap you have then devote yourself to either raiding which some guilds make you have required attendence which is laughable. I bet you are one of these fags, tells people to show up 5 nights a week and raid from 8-12 right.
You can also do the PvP aspect of the game, which takes just as much time to get the assorted gear you want to make you have any relevance in the game.
It's a time sink, and you admit that you devote yourself to it.
You're a geek.
You aren't winning this arguement because it is painfully obvious I know more from playing the game for 2 weeks then you have for what 4 years?

Dude. do you really think it's not obvious that you fucking GOOGLED yourself a response there? For real. All you are doing is digging yourself s deeper hole. I already QUOTED you stating that you haven't played it during the original thread you are all bent out of shape about. It's cool, dude.. you don't have to win my approval.

Missing a day doesn't require anyone to play catchup, stupid. No more than playing any other game REQUIRES you to double time the effort to catch up. There is no shock treatment coming at the end of a week that sees minimal level advancement. You sound like some **** from the 80s insisting that too much devil music will make your kid sacrifice a blond haried, blue eyed virgin to the dark lord with all the silly chicken little mellowdrama.

oh, and 8 million people worldwide seem to think otherwise. Maybe you should just stick to rocking out with you jock out to some foreigner while leaning on the hood of your 80s TA.

Careful with those names you toss around, dude.. by next week you'll be flip flopping your testament according to how many people call you out on your ignorant posts...

HA!

yea, dude.. something sure is painfully obvious here. It's cute how you think being bitchslapped by your own quotes gives you the lead in this little tangent. Ah well, consider yourself mudhole stopmed.

and have a great Thanksgiving, you goddamn guido!

Dude. do you really think it's not obvious that you fucking GOOGLED yourself a response there? For real. All you are doing is digging yourself s deeper hole. I already QUOTED you stating that you haven't played it during the original thread you are all bent out of shape about. It's cool, dude.. you don't have to win my approval.

Missing a day doesn't require anyone to play catchup, stupid. No more than playing any other game REQUIRES you to double time the effort to catch up. There is no shock treatment coming at the end of a week that sees minimal level advancement. You sound like some **** from the 80s insisting that too much devil music will make your kid sacrifice a blond haried, blue eyed virgin to the dark lord with all the silly chicken little mellowdrama.

oh, and 8 million people worldwide seem to think otherwise. Maybe you should just stick to rocking out with you jock out to some foreigner while leaning on the hood of your 80s TA.

Careful with those names you toss around, dude.. by next week you'll be flip flopping your testament according to how many people call you out on your ignorant posts...

HA!

yea, dude.. something sure is painfully obvious here. It's cute how you think being bitchslapped by your own quotes gives you the lead in this little tangent. Ah well, consider yourself mudhole stopmed.

geek

HA!

lol, damn refreshing for my post huh, you are fucking pitiful dude.

You can't refute anything I say. Yeah, aamzing how I give specifixs and you think I got my information from google. However, regardless where I get my info from you can't deny it.

Yeah, you quoted me lol I said "I don't play the game". Once again, google your nearest preschool and sit in on a class regarding reading comprehension because it is obvious you are lacking in it. Just because I don't play it now doesn't mean I never did. Yeah I am lying about playing WoW lol, just like I lie about me having been to places outside the country.
Stick to your Michigan basement kid
It's ok dude, keep on with your mythical world of wizards and shit. I am sure it will be something that you can post on your resume one day when you go apply for that job at burger king.

The only mudhole stomped most likely is your ass from the pounding it gets from your boyfriend. You haven't proved anything here other then you can't come up with anything else then the same old lameduck insults like you are a guido and haha you lie.

happy thanksgiving to yourself as well

lol, damn refreshing for my post huh, you are fucking pitiful dude.

You can't refute anything I say. Yeah, aamzing how I give specifixs and you think I got my information from google. However, regardless where I get my info from you can't deny it.

Yeah, you quoted me lol I said "I don't play the game". Once again, google your nearest preschool and sit in on a class regarding reading comprehension because it is obvious you are lacking in it. Just because I don't play it now doesn't mean I never did. Yeah I am lying about playing WoW lol, just like I lie about me having been to places outside the country.
Stick to your Michigan basement kid
It's ok dude, keep on with your mythical world of wizards and shit. I am sure it will be something that you can post on your resume one day when you go apply for that job at burger king.

The only mudhole stomped most likely is your ass from the pounding it gets from your boyfriend. You haven't proved anything here other then you can't come up with anything else then the same old lameduck insults like you are a guido and haha you lie.

happy thanksgiving to yourself as well

I DID refute it, you stupid fuck. I mentioned two specific examples of your assheaded errors in describing gameplay. Both of those being level caps and making up missed days. Now, it sure does take a fucking cognitive master to google some details of the game AFTER THE FACT! Hell, way to save yourself some e-face, dude. Looks like a double helping of checkmate to me, motherfucker.

:eusa_angel:

I won't hold your stupidity against you. It would be like blaming a retarded kid for not passing honors English.

Forum List

Back