Pres Carter Says, Yes, Racism is Alive and Well

Ironically this comes from a top 3 worst President in US history! A man whose Presidency is marked by modern comments of "the worst foreclosure, mortgage default markets since the Carter YEARS!

So who is Carter crappin?

Many people had a people with Bush because he was WHITE!

Busllshit again. Most people who had a problem with him had a problem with his incompetence and his arrogance.

Your statement would be just as true for all the former white presidents.

Please read what I am writing. I am not saying everyone who disagrees with him is a racist, that is bullshit some are using to attack my statement. I expect that. The right is great with death panels, killing your grammy, birthers etc. to distract from the real message.

I am saying that a certain (don't know how large or small) number of people in this country hate Obama based primarily on the fact that he is black.

The comment about why is it the white house was sarcasm? Please don't be humor impaired.

The pictures of the Whitehouse with a front lawn of watermelons is racist. The pictures of the Obama family in African garb in the White house are racist.\

I will see if I have the time to post some of the racist shit going around right now.

Some folks of the paler persuasion can't deal with the fact a black man is president. That is a sad state of affairs for the year 2009.

You are absolutely full of it, you guys play this Racist card with Jimmy Carter the absolute worst failure as President in history. You are doing this to get that monstrosity of a health care bill through and no one is buying it.

One black caller called into the Limbaugh show and stated you people are setting race relations back 50 years by doing this. And you are, if we can not criticize, scrutinize a black President the same way we do a white one, they are not going to be elected to office for a very, very long time. Having a black President has increased these racist accusations by you and those in your party, you add fuel to that fire and you intimidate no one with it, you just piss more and more of us off.

Ironically this comes from a top 3 worst President in US history! A man whose Presidency is marked by modern comments of "the worst foreclosure, mortgage default markets since the Carter YEARS!

So who is Carter crappin?

Can't agree more. If there's one Democratic President in modern history that I would say was really, really bad, Jimmy would be the guy.

So, again, he needs to STHU.

Comparing Michelle Obama to an escaped gorilla - No racism.

Put a tax on salt because it's white and works - no racism

Denying racism is not a frigging fix for it.

For some Americans, the uncivil war never ended and the slaves were not freed.

If you don't agree with that, so be it.
You forgot...

The monkey-gate in the NYPost - wasn't racism.

Watermellon-gate - the depiction of watermellon patch in the WH lawn - wasn't racism.

Spook-gate. The email sent out by Republican politican that featured pictures of all previous presidents and then two white eyes for Obama's picture against an all-black background - that wasn't at all racism.

None of what's been happening since Nov. 20 2008 has been racism...nah...America's way past that.

Maple: who is this "us" you speak of? You mean the same mofos who NEVER even voted for Obama or any other Dem before in their life and never would?

Go blow it out your ass. Seriously.

:rolleyes:

None of what's been happening since Nov. 20 2008 has been racism...nah...America's way past that.

The thing is, all of those things WERE racism.

But to call Joe Wilson "racist" for what he did, is to blur the lines of racism, making it harder for people to point out and stamp on ACTUAL racism when it happens.

If one cries wolf all the time, people won't come running when there actually is a wolf.

Many people had a people with Bush because he was WHITE!
Busllshit again. Most people who had a problem with him had a problem with his incompetence and his arrogance.

Your statement would be just as true for all the former white presidents.

Please read what I am writing. I am not saying everyone who disagrees with him is a racist, that is bullshit some are using to attack my statement. I expect that. The right is great with death panels, killing your grammy, birthers etc. to distract from the real message.

I am saying that a certain (don't know how large or small) number of people in this country hate Obama based primarily on the fact that he is black.

The comment about why is it the white house was sarcasm? Please don't be humor impaired.

The pictures of the Whitehouse with a front lawn of watermelons is racist. The pictures of the Obama family in African garb in the White house are racist.\

I will see if I have the time to post some of the racist shit going around right now.

Some folks of the paler persuasion can't deal with the fact a black man is president. That is a sad state of affairs for the year 2009.

You are absolutely full of it, you guys play this Racist card with Jimmy Carter the absolute worst failure as President in history. You are doing this to get that monstrosity of a health care bill through and no one is buying it.

One black caller called into the Limbaugh show and stated you people are setting race relations back 50 years by doing this. And you are, if we can not criticize, scrutinize a black President the same way we do a white one, they are not going to be elected to office for a very, very long time. Having a black President has increased these racist accusations by you and those in your party, you add fuel to that fire and you intimidate no one with it, you just piss more and more of us off.

A J from Texas is "White Comedian" Paul Shanklin, a LimpBoy regular who specializes in doing voices, pretending to be black for consumption by the gullible.

Hey you stupid fucks, no one has said racism doesn't exist. What is being said is just because a person opposes your messiah Obama does not make them a racist. Apparently the race card is the only weapon in your arsenal, and it's not working. Either try a diffrent tactic or concede.

One more thing, I've shown which party has been the racist party for the past 150 years and you stupid fucks still don't get it.

1868 - Democratic slogan:

"This is white man's country; let white men rule",

Carter is right to call out the racists.

The vitriol against Obama is somewhat racially motivatied. Old white Southerners mostly.

It's pretty obvious.
Total opinion. Total bullshit. You have no proof of what you claim here.

The fact that Obama is a black man will not change. The fact that he is our first black President will not change. People have criticized Presidents since we started having them. That will not change either. To shout "You lie!" is not detectably racist. Jimmy Carter is completely full of shit.

Racism in this country is historically a geographical issue. The Civil War attests to this. Its no secret that historically the South is where racism lived, festered, grew and thrived. Yes, at one point the SOUTHERN Dems were racist, but notice the party that courted them and accepts them today. Its not the Democrats. There is a reason why the term "White Southern Male" exists. Joe Wilson, another White Southern Male. Again...no surprise. The Republican base is in the South. No surprise. Now I'm not saying that ALL Republicans are racists, but I am saying that today, if you're a racist, you're most likely a member of the Republican party and they welcome you with open arms.
Once again, you prove your incompetence. Racism knows no boundaries. It is interesting though that the major race riots in the US have been in the north and the liberalized west coast. Remember Watts? Remember Chicago? Probably not. You seem adolescent yet.

Here's a partial list of riots from the '60s in the US. Tally up the total from each geographical area. Then tell me racism is a southern thing.

* 1962 - Ole Miss riot 1962, September 30, The University of Mississippi
* 1963 - Cambridge riot 1963, June 14, Cambridge, Maryland
* 1964 - New York City 1964 race riot, July 18-23 (New York City, New York, US)
* 1964 - Rochester 1964 race riot, July 24-25 (Rochester, New York, US)
* 1964 - Jersey City 1964 race riot, August 2-4 (Jersey City, New Jersey, US)
* 1964 - Paterson 1964 race riot, August 11-13 (Paterson, New Jersey, US)
* 1964 - Elizabeth 1964 race riot, August 11-13 (Elizabeth, New Jersey, US)
* 1964 - Chicago 1964 race riot, August 16-17
* 1964 - Philadelphia 1964 race riot August 28-30
* 1965 - Watts Riot, August 1965, (Los Angeles, California, US)
* 1966 - Easter Monday Riot, April, 1966 (Glen Echo Amusement Park, Glen Echo, Maryland, US)
* 1966 - Fire Hydrant Riots, July 1966 (Chicago, Illinois, US)
* 1966 - Hough Riots, July 1966 (Cleveland, OH, US)
* 1966 - Hunter's Point Riot (San Francisco, California, US)
* 1966 - Compton's Cafeteria Riot, August 1966 (San Francisco, California, US)
* 1966 - Waukegan Riot, August 27 (Waukegan, Illinois, US)
* 1966 - Benton Harbor Riot, August-September 1966 (Benton Harbor, Michigan, US)
* 1966 - Atlanta riot of 1966, Sep. 6 (Atlanta, Georgia, US)
* 1966 - Sunset Strip curfew riots (Los Angeles, California, US)
* 1967 - Roxbury riot, June 2 (Boston, Massachusetts, US)
* 1967 - Tampa Riots of 1967, June 1967 (Tampa, Florida, US)
* 1967 - Buffalo riot of 1967, June 27 (Buffalo, New York, US)
* 1967 - 1967 Newark riots, July 12-18, 1967 (Newark, New Jersey, US)
* 1967 - 1967 Plainfield riots, July 14-20, 1967 (Plainfield, New Jersey, US)
* 1967 - Cairo riot, July 17 (Cairo, Illinois, US)
* 1967 - Durham riot, July 19 (Durham, North Carolina, US)
* 1967 - Minneapolis North Side Riots, Minneapolis-Saint Paul, Minnesota, July 19-20.
* 1967 - Memphis riot, July 20 (Memphis, Tenn., US)
* 1967 - Cambridge riot of 1967, July 1967, a.k.a H. Rap Brown riot (Cambridge, Maryland, US)
* 1967 - 12th Street Riot, July 23-29, 1967 (Detroit, Michigan, US)
* 1967 - Milwaukee riot (July 30 - August 2, 1967), (Milwaukee, Wisc., US)
* 1967 - 1967 Herbst, West German Harvest-time/Autumn Riots
* 1968 - Orangeburg, SC riot and Orangeburg Massacre, (Orangeburg, South Carolina), US)
* 1968 - 1968 Washington, DC riots, April 1968 (Washington, D.C., US)
* 1968 - Baltimore riot of 1968, April 6-12 (Baltimore, MD, US)
* 1968 - Chicago riot of 1968, a.k.a West Side Riots, April 7-14 (Chicago, Illinois, US)
* 1968 - Wilmington Riot of 1968 April 1968 (Wilmington, Delaware, (US)
* 1968 - Kansas City riot of 1968, April 1968 (Kansas City, MO, US)
* 1968 - Salisbury riot, May 18-20, (Salisbury, Maryland, US)
* 1968 - Louisville riots of 1968, May 27, (Louisville, Kentucky, US)
* 1968 - Glenville Shootout, (Cleveland, OH, US)
* 1968 - Martin Luther King jr. riots (related: 1968 Chicago, Illinois riots, 1968 Washington, DC riots)
* 1968 - 1968 Democratic National Convention riot, August 1968, (Chicago, Illinois, US)
* 1969 - Stonewall Riots, June 1969, (New York City, New York, US)
* 1969 - York Race Riot, July 1969, (York, Pennsylvania, US)
* 1969 - Zip to Zap, May 9–11, 1969 (Zap, North Dakota, US)
* 1969 - Days of Rage, Oct. 1969, (Chicago, Illinois, US)

You stupid fuck!

Last edited:

The thing is, all of those things WERE racism.

But to call Joe Wilson "racist" for what he did, is to blur the lines of racism, making it harder for people to point out and stamp on ACTUAL racism when it happens.

If one cries wolf all the time, people won't come running when there actually is a wolf.
Buddy, when all those things happened there were conservatives that I myself argued with about who claimed that each and every one of those were NOT instances of racism.

Conservatives are always moving the goal-post. They followed Bush Dubya through the gates of hell in lock-step. Now the damage is done and they all look back and say "Well he was never rally a conservative anyway."

Same thing seems to be happening now. You stating those things were clearly racist, when all the cons I interacted with argued that they weren't during the time.

Amazing.

Last edited:
What you people don't get is the context.
"You people?!?!" What exactly are you implying there, sir? Are you a racist?

Apparently "you people" only implies racism when Libs use it. :cuckoo:

I know the right hates Jimmy Peanut, but he's right on this issue. Some Americans don't like the fact a Black man is president.

A lot of the shit being slung at Obama is racist hate and the inability to accept him as the lawful president of the US of A. Why else would they call it the White House?:eusa_whistle:

This country is afraid to honestly discuss race. We have no problem, nothing to see here, keep moving folks.:eusa_liar:

Rush Limbaugh- just renamed Carter " The National Hemroid." Ain't that the truth.:lol::lol:

I know the right hates Jimmy Peanut, but he's right on this issue. Some Americans don't like the fact a Black man is president.

A lot of the shit being slung at Obama is racist hate and the inability to accept him as the lawful president of the US of A. Why else would they call it the White House?:eusa_whistle:

This country is afraid to honestly discuss race. We have no problem, nothing to see here, keep moving folks.:eusa_liar:

Rush Limbaugh- just renamed Carter " The National Hemroid." Ain't that the truth.:lol::lol:

"America's hemorrhoid", Stuttering LimpBoy always projects himself onto everyone he hates.

See the second and third quotes in my sig. :lol:

Buddy, when all those things happened there were conservatives that I myself argued with about who claimed that each and every one of those were NOT instances of racism.

Conservatives are always moving the goal-post. They followed Bush Dubya through the gates of hell in lock-step. Now the damage is done and they all look back and say "Well he was never rally a conservative anyway."

Same thing seems to be happening now. You stating those things were clearly racist, when all the cons I interacted with argued that they weren't during the time.

Amazing.

But the reason they were able to get any traction at all on "moving the goalpost", is that the public witnessed certain people playing the Race Card for issues that are not in fact racist.

Now, I may not like Carter, but that's definitely a case of the pot and the kettle.

If Carter is a hemorrhoid, then Rush would be an open, puss oozing infected hemorrhoid.

YOU LIE!
CON$ are pathological liars! Double digit Unemployment was a gift from St Ronnie!!! Carter inherited UE at a 7.8% rate from Ford and passed a 7.2% UE rate to Reagan who promptly gave us 10 months of double digit UE. UE never exceeded 7.8% during Carter's term and only equaled that amount for just one month.

And Interest rates peaked during Reagan not Carter.
fhfb_contract_rate.gif
and of course YOU LIE
Reagans term didnt start till jan 1981 and unemployment was above 10% already

Take a closer look at the tippity top of that graph. Its just above 1982.
yeah, the year when Reagan's policies had just started to go into effect
you still don't get it

YOU LIE!
CON$ are pathological liars! Double digit Unemployment was a gift from St Ronnie!!! Carter inherited UE at a 7.8% rate from Ford and passed a 7.2% UE rate to Reagan who promptly gave us 10 months of double digit UE. UE never exceeded 7.8% during Carter's term and only equaled that amount for just one month.

And Interest rates peaked during Reagan not Carter.
fhfb_contract_rate.gif
and of course YOU LIE
Reagans term didnt start till jan 1981 and unemployment was above 10% already

As I have said many times, when CON$ are caught lying they simply make up more lies.
Poor DumbCon can't handle the truth about his almighty God, St Ronnie, so he is reduced to lying and neg rep, because after he googled Carter's and Reagan's UE rates he confirmed I am absolutely correct.
Thank you for the neg rep, every time I get it right you neg rep me. Thank you again.

I don't suppose you would be willing to back up YOUR LIE with some money rather than your worthless neg rep and even more worthless personal reputation???
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
no, you are the fucking liar

I don't suppose you would be willing to back up YOUR LIE with some money rather than your worthless neg rep and even more worthless personal reputation???
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
no, you are the fucking liar

Well, I don't know if anyone's a "fucking liar" in that conversation, but I will butt in and say that Unemployment did not in fact reach above 10 percent until 2 years after Reagan took office, and was in the 7 percent range when Carter left office.

Now, I'm not saying that's Reagan's fault, but I will say that it means it took Ron over 2 years to pull out of the Carter Recession and get Unemployment back under control.

Which would mean that anyone who was a supporter of Reagan should certainly be giving Mr Obama a hell of a lot more slack, as the Bush crash was certainly worse than the Carter crash.

I will give Carter the premise that some Americans don't like a black president based solely on the fact that he is black...this is true. Just as true as the fact that many didn't like that we have had only white presidents, based on the fact that they have been white.

Now Carter saying that Wilson is a racist because he yelled out liar shows Carter's bigotry against white southerners. He just assumes the guy is a racist because he yelled out liar during the speech, when in fact the congressman felt like Obama was lying and yelled it out (breaking the rules of decorum much like has happened to many past presidents with booing throughout their speeches).

To me this shows Carter is prejudiced against anyone speaking out against obama, his prejudice is that if they are speaking out they must be racist.

I would hope that those liberals posting in this forum who are not racist, not prejudiced, and who are intellectually honest would call Carter out for his shenanigans. Many of you whom use liberal talking points on this forum have shown, with your responses in this thread, that you are indeed not liberals.

Forum List

Back