Pregnant woman shoots potential robber at Houston gas station

I have problems with people shooting people for property or any thing else not involving physical harm to oneself or others until you really have to. These clowns that talk about shooting a pot head stealing their push mower out their shed 20 yards from the house is just wrong morally and ethically. But I have heard repeatedly it is legal in Texas. I dunno, but I wish American gun owners would be a bit more informed about the use of deadly force.
People Who Have No Respect for Property Deserved to Become Property

No, this is too dumb to talk about because she did not have to shoot him again. He was unarmed. Had he reached his firearm then you could act all John Wayne and run out of ammo, but he is not a threat without a firearm and in this case there is proof the further use of deadly force was not required because no more shots fired and no further injury was done to anyone.
State-Sponsored Terrorism

The ape proved he was a threat to society and must be eliminated. He is ready to commit other crimes and soon will be on the loose again, thanks to the Liberal tyranny that treats proven enemies of the human race as citizens with rights. Thughuggers must pay for the crimes they enable.

Forum List

Back