Predictions for Florida State vs Auburn

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
I like Auburn but their magic will come to an end tomorrow night. I am not sure they are the same team away from Jordan-Hare Stadium.

Florida State 34
Auburn 28

This is going to be a fucking blow-out!

chief-osceola-florida-state-football.jpg

I'll probably hit the sack at half-time.

Jameis winston rapes 1 of the cheerleaders, while Nick Marshal pilfers his teammates wallets.

They should rename this one the Thug Bowl.

My boss is an Auburn grad so the office is pulling for Auburn....but we will be tempted to do a tomahawk salute at our next staff meeting if Florida State wins. He can't fire all of us....can he?

FSU has mounted an excellent comeback, and leads for the first timein the game with just over 4 minutes to play.

Not much of a blow-out though.

Congrats FSU! Helluva game.

And someone finally found a way to stop the SEC from winning the BCS Championship.

WOW! Quite a game! Auburn's magic ran out. The adjustments that FSU made at half time made the difference. I will try to stay away from the boss today....:lol:

Jameis winston rapes 1 of the cheerleaders, while Nick Marshal pilfers his teammates wallets.

Tell ya what; if JW really did do the crime, that victim has to hate the world right now. He gets away with the crime and then goes and gets all that 'glory.' It's a cruel world.

Tell ya what; if JW really did do the crime, that victim has to hate the world right now. He gets away with the crime and then goes and gets all that 'glory.' It's a cruel world.

Yup, that would be a b*tch....huh?

Forum List

Back