Prediction

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Donald Trump will be the most vocal ex president in US history when he leaves office.
He has to have that limelight & attention.

Last edited:
No question about it

Do they allow Twitter in prison?

• Banned
Donald Trump will be the most vocal ex president in US history when he leaves office.
He has to have that lime lite & attention.
Lime lite? Is that half strength limeaide?
It's Samsung's so called auto correct. Newest phone with the worst computer. The first word of this post was corrected to "It'" I had to go back and add the s.

It's Samsung's so called auto correct. Newest phone with the worst computer. The first word of this post was corrected to "It'" I had to go back and add the s.
Are you deliberately trying to ruin a good joke.......?

• Banned
Of course lol

I try to catch the mistakes my phone makes but miss them a lot of the time. And for some stupid reason it capitalizes some entire words. Using punctuation just throws it into a fit...

he already has "the biggest liar" award sewn up so tight NOBODY will ever break his record.

Of course lol

I try to catch the mistakes my phone makes but miss them a lot of the time. And for some stupid reason it capitalizes some entire words. Using punctuation just throws it into a fit...
Obviously it was programed by a millennial........ :D

Of course lol

Obviously it was programed by a millennial........ :D
If I had to guess I would say it's bad programming by the Chinese

So you are just now realizing that Trump is a narcissistic self praising baboon..
And a pretty good president so far.

That just fucks you up huh?

how hard was it for a RW president to pass a tax cut ?

other than hat hes been sucking Russians, lying to Americans, and fading investigation heat ..

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

So you are just now realizing that Trump is a narcissistic self praising baboon..
And a pretty good president so far.

That just fucks you up huh?

how hard was it for a RW president to pass a tax cut ?

other than hat hes been sucking Russians, lying to Americans, and fading investigation heat ..

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
The economy is your worst enemy.

No, I think he'll pull a Reagan or a Dubya and essentially disappear.

If it turns out he has dementia (not saying he does now but he is over 70) when he leaves he'll just play golf or ride horses and keep his head down like Reagan. I predict he'll be considered a total failure as president and he'll basically hide like Dubya to avoid his critics.

Forum List

Back