Prediction

Only 30% are against healthreform, 30% want MORE. There will be no riots period because Ocare and O will win, despite BS Pub propaganda. Only total fools and a-holes believe the Pubcrappe anymore.

The only riot last time was the Brooks Brothers Riot.

There won't be a riot if Obama loses. First of all, it isn't looking likely he will lose. Second, no body cares that much about the Presidential Elections. Voter turnout is under 50% for anything these days and a vast majority can barely name anyone in the Federal Government at all.

There's always an irrational fear of riots on the part of the Right whenever an election comes around. What I find more frightening is the Right and their love of forming Militias whenever their guy loses.

On the right? are you fucking kidding? If the supreme court rules and obama loses yes there will be riots.

One, if you're talking about SCOTUS and Obamacare, the only riots you'll see is if the Court upholds. The Mandate is so generally unpopular that the only folks upset if it gets struck down will be the insurance executives.

If you're talking about the SCOTUS interfering in the General Election I see that as being incredibly unlikely. This won't be a race decided by a single state. This will be a landslide, either for or against Obama and will come down to the economy. If it's ok come October, Obama walks back into office in November. If it's in the pits, then Romney will walk into the Oval Office with a fairly large electoral victory.

Like I said, the only riots that you saw when the SCOTUS stepped in in 2000 was the Brooks Brothers Riot, and that was a majority of folks that were very specifically involved in President Bush's campaign looking to stop a recount. The picture of the "riot" pretty clearly identifies guys that went on to serve in positions throughout the administration. If there is the need for a SCOTUS ruling, and if it goes against Obama, that'll be where it stops.

Let's also get this out of the way. I find the whole "RIOT!" angle here vaguely racist. There were no riots when Carter lost. There were no riots when Gore lost. There were no riots when Kerry lost. There were no riots when the GOP went after Clinton. There were no riots in 2010 when the Democrats lost control of the House.

There's literally NO historical precedence for expecting a riot over a lost election. None. So why are you expecting one now? The only new angle to the whole thing is the racial angle.

There is precedent for Far Right folks to arm up and form some dangerous militias following lost elections. That happened when Clinton won and when Obama won. I expect we'll see more of that when Obama wins in 2012.
No I'm talking about the election

Why would anyone change their minds, given the alternative? :eusa_eh:

Because both alternatives suck and as long as we keep pulling the lever for "the lesser of two evils" all we are going to get is evil.

Immie

We pull the lever for someone we think can win. If there are others out there, why haven't they prospered? It's like we're supposed to give handouts to the failures!!!

I suppose that all depends upon what you term a failure.

It seems that to most, corruption = success. Is that what you believe success is?

Does electing a corrupt son of a bitch equal a win for you? Do you truly believe that you win when you pull the lever for the guy that wins the election? If so, that is why this country is so damned screwed up.

Immie

If Obama loses in November the left will have a melt down and there will be Country wide riots in the cities.

You promise?

I hate humans, especially the worthless and thieving kind, thus two things make my day: 1) voluntary targets, and 2) adequate justification.

Hell yeah, bring it on you immature whinny crybaby entitlement suckling commie libtard bitches out there that think the world owes you a blow job and more, those of you that would want to enslave me and others with your infantile blood sucking nanny state robbing hoodlum extortion demands. Make one hostile move in my direction and your corpse(s) will be turned into dog food and fuel. Time to cull the human gene pool!

You're a sick fuck.

Why? Simply because I want to be left the alone? Because I don't want to become whatever it is you or others want me to become? Why? Because I won't play YOUR game?

You people that think you have some kind of a right to force others to subscribe to and bow down to YOUR beliefs and play along are the sick twisted evil creatures out there. Commies are no different than those religion fanatics that coerce and threaten others with beheadings and eternal damnation in hell if we don't surrender to and bow to their bullshit too.

You groupies and gangsters out there better keep to yourselves and leave others alone if you know what's good for you. Tards are always such trouble makers. Sigh. If you act like some kind of agenda fanatic that will go ballistic on us if we don't bow to your religion/beliefs/demands, you will be dealt with as blatant terrorists.

Gawd, parasitic agenda heathens are everywhere these days. You see now why humans are so icky.

Last edited:
If Obama loses in November the left will have a melt down and there will be Country wide riots in the cities.

I predict blacks (and progressives in general) will cry racism...

I predict name calling, riots and stomping of feet...

I predict sooner rather than later people will realize their dollar is worth nothing more than the paper it is printed on...

Then again, I ask why on Earth are you expecting a riot? There's literally no precedence for a riot following a lost election, ESPECIALLY by Democrats. The closest thing to a riot you have is the Brooks Brothers Riot in 2000, and that was a staged event for the cameras by the GOP.

I'd actually like someone to honestly address this, because the only difference between 2012 and ANY of the previous years where someone lost an election is that one of the candidates is black. Period. Is that enough the only reason you all think there will be a riot?

I just don't get it. The only thing I can think of is that you're expecting a Rodney King style riot, which means you really do not get the underlying reasons why that particular riot occurred and why it didn't go national.

If you're trying to make some case based on the OWS movement, that particular movement is pretty well dead at this point and won't be a factor in November. Plus, that movement doesn't exactly support Obama.

Then again, I ask why on Earth are you expecting a riot? There's literally no precedence for a riot following a lost election, ESPECIALLY by Democrats. The closest thing to a riot you have is the Brooks Brothers Riot in 2000, and that was a staged event for the cameras by the GOP.

I'd actually like someone to honestly address this, because the only difference between 2012 and ANY of the previous years where someone lost an election is that one of the candidates is black. Period. Is that enough the only reason you all think there will be a riot?

I just don't get it. The only thing I can think of is that you're expecting a Rodney King style riot, which means you really do not get the underlying reasons why that particular riot occurred and why it didn't go national.

If you're trying to make some case based on the OWS movement, that particular movement is pretty well dead at this point and won't be a factor in November. Plus, that movement doesn't exactly support Obama.

Rodney King....

You really think assclowns like Eric Holder and Van Jones will have jobs in government once Obamafuck gets the boot???

Every time a "black man" doesn't get his way the racist fucks call it an "injustice."..

Do you?

Immie

:lol:..highly unlikely.. winning by any means is all that's important to the Democrats..

'tis true, but it isn't any different on the Republican side.

Damn, I wish we could elect people that actually cared about the direction this country was headed!

Immie

I believe Republicans would be far more fiscally responsible and wiser on the spending side. Granted, they would still waste money but nothing like the Obama/Democrat legacy.

The best that could happen is for voting Democrats and Republicans to give up this party line crap and be more concerned with, as you say, "the direction this country was headed!"

No riots, just more whining from the left, they will jump up and down, cry, and throw a major temper tantrums, especially in congress. Expect to watch a 24/7 docu-history entitled "The Obama Years, Hope and Change Lost". But the question remains can Romney beat Obama, now thats a stretch! What would be better under the circumstances is to have the GOP take both houses and watch his sorry ass have to face the humility of being told no!

You promise?

I hate humans, especially the worthless and thieving kind, thus two things make my day: 1) voluntary targets, and 2) adequate justification.

Hell yeah, bring it on you immature whinny crybaby entitlement suckling commie libtard bitches out there that think the world owes you a blow job and more, those of you that would want to enslave me and others with your infantile blood sucking nanny state robbing hoodlum extortion demands. Make one hostile move in my direction and your corpse(s) will be turned into dog food and fuel. Time to cull the human gene pool!

Talk to your doctor about Zoloft.

It'll beat talking to the prison psychiatrist while sitting in a free white jacket....

:lol:..highly unlikely.. winning by any means is all that's important to the Democrats..

'tis true, but it isn't any different on the Republican side.

Damn, I wish we could elect people that actually cared about the direction this country was headed!

Immie

I believe Republicans would be far more fiscally responsible and wiser on the spending side. Granted, they would still waste money but nothing like the Obama/Democrat legacy.

The best that could happen is for voting Democrats and Republicans to give up this party line crap and be more concerned with, as you say, "the direction this country was headed!"

I don't believe Republicans are any more fiscally responsible than Democrats. The difference is whether to spend on defense or to spend on entitlement programs. One way or the other, both sides are for increasing spending.

As for the revenue side, the difference is whether to raise revenue by cutting taxes on the rich (which depending on the current situation) may or may not increase revenue or to tax the middle class and the rich and make slaves out of the poor. One way or the other both sides end up crippling the middle class.

Immie

I predict blacks (and progressives in general) will cry racism...

I predict name calling, riots and stomping of feet...

I predict sooner rather than later people will realize their dollar is worth nothing more than the paper it is printed on...

I predict conservatives will whine that people only voted for Obama because he is black, and Romney was not conservative enough

I predict a Republican temper tantrum when Obama wins and they will once again, refuse to work with him

I predict that between now and November, there will be a lot more predictions. So many in fact, that some of them will have to be right, just by the laws of probability.

And my prediction that there will be more predictions is so right, already, that you all should send me $5.

It all supports the Republican scare tactic of the angry black man. They pull it every election

It all supports the Republican scare tactic of the angry black man. They pull it every election

Obumba is only half black..:razz:

Forum List

Back