Prediction

There are going to be riots this summer.

Why would you say - or hope for - that?

Frankly, Americans are too fat and lazy to have riots.

Im not hoping for that. I have just listened to what the radicals on the left have been promising. They are trying to recreate the summer of 1968. Look at any of the occupy sites for what they have planned. You think they are going to wait till November? These people are violent and they are ready to act this summer.

Now that you mention it, it seems like these are very tense times- economy has been bad for a long time, this Treyvon case, political landscape so polarized in this country. Hope you're wrong.

Last edited:
I doubt it.

then again, right now it doesn't really look likely that Obama will lose.

Soo you don't believe the Democrats will come to their senses?

I was hoping the Republicans would..and stop their war on gays, blacks, hispanics, women, atheists, asians, muslims, and just about everyone else in the country not white and evangelican.

They're just getting warmed up.

Reason I believe that is there are still some who don't see a problem with the lies from Boehner, Cantor, Ryan, Blunt and all the rest.

Most rw's are just find with the criminal "budget" from Ryan and STILL don't know that that President Obama's budget was voted down because the pubs took all but the numbers out. The pubs have done that before and yet all you hear from the rw's is that Obama doesn't have a budget.

The rw's really do not know the facts.

Mittens said today taht he would not talk about his religion. The right has lied for four years about the president's religion but they have no problem with Mitt being secretive about his.

Santorum actually said that California colleges and universities do not teach American history. That's a flat out lie but the rw's won't bother to educate themselves about that either. Hell, they still believe what he said about Holland "euthanizing" their elderly.

The right clings to their ignorance. That gives the GObP/pub all they need to control them.

Oh and Santorum lied about what the president said about education. Obama said everyone should have the opportunity to get an education and that they should go to colleges, tech schools, any sort of higher training.

Santorum, who can't open his trap without lying, said that Obama said everyone should go to college.

Lies. Its really all the pubs have and the rw's swallow every one of them.

Talk to your doctor about Zoloft.

Silly you, there won't be any prisons or doctors or mind altering pharmaceuticals when all hell breaks loose.

All of you better be ready to defend you and yours when all the commie libtard zombies become unhinged when their imperial dear leader is deposed this November. Even you libtards better be ready to protect yourselves from your own kind, but I shouldn't have to tell you that, :badgrin: ! When dear leader looses, it means all those commie tards will have to go home and live in their parents basement with the dog ... assuming none of their own kind hasn't already burnt it to the ground.

Talk to your doctor about Zoloft.

Silly you, there won't be any prisons or doctors or mind altering pharmaceuticals when all hell breaks loose.

All of you better be ready to defend you and yours when all the commie libtard zombies become unhinged when their imperial dear leader is deposed this November. Even you libtards better be ready to protect yourselves from your own kind, but I shouldn't have to tell you that, :badgrin: ! When dear leader looses, it means all those commie tards will have to go home and live in their parents basement with the dog ... assuming none of their own kind hasn't already burnt it to the ground.

You hear that gun nuts?

Better go out TODAY and buy yourself more guns and ammunition

Gotta protect yourself from those raging Libruls

You hear that gun nuts?

Well, the DHS sure is purchasing alot of guns and amno for some reason. Would be pretty wise to have a means of self defense in extreme situations.

Is there some reason it wouldn't?

No I'm talking about the election

Then again, I ask why on Earth are you expecting a riot? There's literally no precedence for a riot following a lost election, ESPECIALLY by Democrats. The closest thing to a riot you have is the Brooks Brothers Riot in 2000, and that was a staged event for the cameras by the GOP.

I'd actually like someone to honestly address this, because the only difference between 2012 and ANY of the previous years where someone lost an election is that one of the candidates is black. Period. Is that enough the only reason you all think there will be a riot?

I just don't get it. The only thing I can think of is that you're expecting a Rodney King style riot, which means you really do not get the underlying reasons why that particular riot occurred and why it didn't go national.

If you're trying to make some case based on the OWS movement, that particular movement is pretty well dead at this point and won't be a factor in November. Plus, that movement doesn't exactly support Obama.

I'm going to repeat this one more time.IF the election comes down to the supreme court having to make a ruling like it has done in the past or the vote count looks fishy and does not go obama's way the chances of rioting are very probable. You'll have the sharpton's and the Jackson's stirring the pot for some camera time. Doubt me that's fine guess we'll just have to wait and see.

You hear that gun nuts?

Well, the DHS sure is purchasing alot of guns and amno for some reason. Would be pretty wise to have a means of self defense in extreme situations.

Is there some reason it wouldn't?

I don't blame you...you can't be too safe

I would recommend cashing in your kids college funds and buying more guns. Once those Libs find out that their messiah has lost, all he'll will break loose

You hear that gun nuts?

You have no idea how a civilization can suddenly collapse into chaos and mayhem, do you? And supposing you do manage to survive the initial chaos unarmed by hiding in your septic tank for 3 days, then what? After the infrastructure that employed and fed you has been burnt to the ground, who you gonna eat? How you gonna catch one without a gun? :badgrin:

My gawd, you've seen what a few angry sports fans are capable of when they loose . or even sometimes win? That's nothing compared to what a bunch of freeloaders will do when their robbing hoodlum dear leader is run out of town.

Well anyhow, if you're going to hang around unarmed, at least keep a suicide plan on hand, unless you want to be waterboarded into confessing where you've hid all your food and guns. :badgrin:

You hear that gun nuts?

You have no idea how a civilization can suddenly collapse into chaos and mayhem, do you? And supposing you do manage to survive the initial chaos unarmed by hiding in your septic tank for 3 days, then what? After the infrastructure that employed and fed you has been burnt to the ground, who you gonna eat? How you gonna catch one without a gun? :badgrin:

My gawd, you've seen what a few angry sports fans are capable of when they loose . or even sometimes win? That's nothing compared to what a bunch of freeloaders will do when their robbing hoodlum dear leader is run out of town.

Well anyhow, if you're going to hang around unarmed, at least keep a suicide plan on hand, unless you want to be waterboarded into confessing where you've hid all your food and guns. :badgrin:

I most certainly do...

That's why I keep my trusty Red Ryder by my side. Any of them rampaging Libs come storming my neighborhood, they will feel the sting of "Ole Blue"

You hear that gun nuts?

I most certainly do...

That's why I keep my trusty Red Ryder by my side. Any of them rampaging Libs come storming my neighborhood, they will feel the sting of "Ole Blue"

I have a cd of my aunt singing "God Bless America" off key at the top of her lungs. It's the one she recorded for American I-Dull. When I play that, I'm safe.

There are going to be riots this summer.

Im not hoping for that. I have just listened to what the radicals on the left have been promising. They are trying to recreate the summer of 1968. Look at any of the occupy sites for what they have planned. You think they are going to wait till November? These people are violent and they are ready to act this summer.

So you are afraid the folks who aren't "white and delightsome" are going to riot?

I think your fear is starting to leak out. Try Depends.

I most certainly do...

I have a cd of my aunt singing "God Bless America" off key at the top of her lungs. It's the one she recorded for American I-Dull. When I play that, I'm safe.

It worked in Mars Attacks.......they played Slim Whitman music at high volume and the Martians heads exploded. Should work with them Libruls

Now that you mention it, it seems like these are very tense times- economy has been bad for a long time, this Treyvon case, political landscape so polarized in this country. Hope you're wrong.

Bad for who?

Market Overview - Yahoo! Finance - The basics of investing.

Market's been up for the past 3 or so years.

I'm going to repeat this one more time.IF the election comes down to the supreme court having to make a ruling like it has done in the past or the vote count looks fishy and does not go obama's way the chances of rioting are very probable. You'll have the sharpton's and the Jackson's stirring the pot for some camera time. Doubt me that's fine guess we'll just have to wait and see.

There won't be riots.

Jackson and Sharpton will gripe and moan, but at this point they don't even have much support inside the communities they claim to lead. Added to that, both men are savy enough to know that if they incite a riot, they're finished. So they won't push that far.

Let's say for a second that this all comes down to a single state, the election in that state isn't clear, and lawyers get involved. For a month or so there will be a lot of complaining. You'll certainly see a HUGE Tea Party presence, probably trying to disrupt recounts like what happened in 2000 with the Brooks Brothers Riot. You'll probably see some posturing for the camera.

The absolute worst will be the internet. If it comes down to a SCOTUS ruling in 2012, I'm staying the heck away from here for at least 6 months. You're going to have ALL CAPS level screaming and name calling prior to the SCOTUS ruling with allegations by Liability, CrusaderFrank, TeaPartySamurai, Truthmatters, FrancoHTM, Decepticon, and others until the ruling drops, then smug trolling for another few months afterwards. No beeping way I'm getting involved in that.

If it even looks like a SCOTUS finish, I'm going to start boosting up my ignore list with a lot of the usual suspects on the Right and Left. I cleared the ignore list out, with the exception of the obvious Stormfront posters. Looks like I'll have to use it again.

In the real world though, it'll be peaceful posturing and some griping by talking heads. That's it. The problem is no one cares enough anymore. We get essentially the same candidates with the same stands every year. We pass the same Omnibus bills every year. We borrow money from China every year and posture about some armed conflict in the Middle East every single year.

We really needed a "Morning in America" moment. A Reagan figure that would shake the game up and really talk about American greatness. We didn't get that. So we'll all go back to snoozing and let the less than 50% of us that are still awake and live in the 7 or 8 states that will matter choose for all of us. Then we'll bitch about it for another 4 years and do it again.

If that's cynical, I'm sorry, but that's where I'm at with politics right now. I love watching it, but I really don't expect it to change.

Last edited:
If Obama loses in November the left will have a melt down and there will be Country wide riots in the cities.

You promise?

I hate humans, especially the worthless and thieving kind, thus two things make my day: 1) voluntary targets, and 2) adequate justification.

Hell yeah, bring it on you immature whinny crybaby entitlement suckling commie libtard bitches out there that think the world owes you a blow job and more, those of you that would want to enslave me and others with your infantile blood sucking nanny state robbing hoodlum extortion demands. Make one hostile move in my direction and your corpse(s) will be turned into dog food and fuel. Time to cull the human gene pool!

he hates all humans

There won't be riots.

Jackson and Sharpton will gripe and moan, but at this point they don't even have much support inside the communities they claim to lead. Added to that, both men are savy enough to know that if they incite a riot, they're finished. So they won't push that far.

Let's say for a second that this all comes down to a single state, the election in that state isn't clear, and lawyers get involved. For a month or so there will be a lot of complaining. You'll certainly see a HUGE Tea Party presence, probably trying to disrupt recounts like what happened in 2000 with the Brooks Brothers Riot. You'll probably see some posturing for the camera.

The absolute worst will be the internet. If it comes down to a SCOTUS ruling in 2012, I'm staying the heck away from here for at least 6 months. You're going to have ALL CAPS level screaming and name calling prior to the SCOTUS ruling with allegations by Liability, CrusaderFrank, TeaPartySamurai, Truthmatters, FrancoHTM, Decepticon, and others until the ruling drops, then smug trolling for another few months afterwards. No beeping way I'm getting involved in that.

If it even looks like a SCOTUS finish, I'm going to start boosting up my ignore list with a lot of the usual suspects on the Right and Left. I cleared the ignore list out, with the exception of the obvious Stormfront posters. Looks like I'll have to use it again.

In the real world though, it'll be peaceful posturing and some griping by talking heads. That's it. The problem is no one cares enough anymore. We get essentially the same candidates with the same stands every year. We pass the same Omnibus bills every year. We borrow money from China every year and posture about some armed conflict in the Middle East every single year.

We really needed a "Morning in America" moment. A Reagan figure that would shake the game up and really talk about American greatness. We didn't get that. So we'll all go back to snoozing and let the less than 50% of us that are still awake and live in the 7 or 8 states that will matter choose for all of us. Then we'll bitch about it for another 4 years and do it again.

If that's cynical, I'm sorry, but that's where I'm at with politics right now. I love watching it, but I really don't expect it to change.

There won't be riots.
I would not bet the farm on that if I was you. There is a more possible chance of it happening than not. But it will take certain things to happen before it does. Has any country ever had a race war?

There won't be riots.

There won't be riots.
I would not bet the farm on that if I was you. There is a more possible chance of it happening than not. But it will take certain things to happen before it does. Has any country ever had a race war?

Czechoslovakia, Serbia, all over Africa, it happens all the time and the result is never pretty. It is tragically sad that the current regime in control in this country appears to view inciting race war as a viable means to achieve power.

There won't be riots.

There won't be riots.

Czechoslovakia, Serbia, all over Africa, it happens all the time and the result is never pretty. It is tragically sad that the current regime in control in this country appears to view inciting race war as a viable means to achieve power.
Let's not forget their motto
Never let a good crisis go to waste.

Forum List

Back