Prediction

If Obama loses in November the left will have a melt down and there will be Country wide riots in the cities.

You promise?

I hate humans, especially the worthless and thieving kind, thus two things make my day: 1) voluntary targets, and 2) adequate justification.

Hell yeah, bring it on you immature whinny crybaby entitlement suckling commie libtard bitches out there that think the world owes you a blow job and more, those of you that would want to enslave me and others with your infantile blood sucking nanny state robbing hoodlum extortion demands. Make one hostile move in my direction and your corpse(s) will be turned into dog food and fuel. Time to cull the human gene pool!

Time to go to school, kiddo.

You promise?

I hate humans, especially the worthless and thieving kind, thus two things make my day: 1) voluntary targets, and 2) adequate justification.

Hell yeah, bring it on you immature whinny crybaby entitlement suckling commie libtard bitches out there that think the world owes you a blow job and more, those of you that would want to enslave me and others with your infantile blood sucking nanny state robbing hoodlum extortion demands. Make one hostile move in my direction and your corpse(s) will be turned into dog food and fuel. Time to cull the human gene pool!

Seek Professional Help. Seriously.

Hum, some professional help laying out some landmines would be appreciated, but not necessary.

In my experience people who talk like you are the first ones crying for their Mama when the S**t hits the fan.

Both at the state and national level, there has been a concentrated effort by the GOP to alienate women voters. Don't understand that, but that is what has happened.

I doubt it.

then again, right now it doesn't really look likely that Obama will lose.

Soo you don't believe the Democrats will come to their senses?

I was hoping the Republicans would..and stop their war on gays, blacks, hispanics, women, atheists, asians, muslims, and just about everyone else in the country not white and evangelican.
I was hoping you would stop being a hysterical ninny, stupid, irrational, non-thinking, dishonest, and just about everything else associated with being a hack.

:D

As the great 20th century philosopher and crossdresser Rodney King once said: "Can't we all ... just ... get along?"

Yeah, why not?

I'm the type that simply wants to be left alone, yet some people just won't leave others alone. Why? I don't mess with others and get up in their faces with a list of demands, invading their spaces, their lives, trying to force my personal beliefs and agenda upon them, demanding their patronage and participation or else.

I think we could all get along if everyone would just stop with these demands that everyone else do this or that for them, demands that everyone march this way or that way, and just leave each other alone. None of you have any right to demand others do "whatever" for YOU or anyone else. Enslavement is immoral and illegal.

Obey the No Soliciting and No Trespassing sign on my door and you'll have no trouble from me and we'll get along just fine. Peace. Come knock on my door, for example, telling me I must buy some product you're hawking or pay a fine, and bringing the sheriff to force my compliance or else and well, sorry, but someone might have to die because I will not comply. I will defy master. And if master tries to punish me for my defiance, I will turn rabid and bite!

Solution for peace: stay out of my face and space. Pretty simply, you'd think, yet . . :evil:

Last edited:
I doubt it.

then again, right now it doesn't really look likely that Obama will lose.

Soo you don't believe the Democrats will come to their senses?

I was hoping the Republicans would..and stop their war on gays, blacks, hispanics, women, atheists, asians, muslims, and just about everyone else in the country not white and evangelican.

Unfortunately, it's impossible to stop wars that aren't happening.

Im just hoping one day youll stop lying about what others are doing.

There are going to be riots this summer.

Why would you say - or hope for - that?

Frankly, Americans are too fat and lazy to have riots.

Im not hoping for that. I have just listened to what the radicals on the left have been promising. They are trying to recreate the summer of 1968. Look at any of the occupy sites for what they have planned. You think they are going to wait till November? These people are violent and they are ready to act this summer.

If Obama loses in November the left will have a melt down and there will be Country wide riots in the cities.

If the supreme court has to make a ruling on who won, that is a possibility.

The only riot last time was the Brooks Brothers Riot.

There won't be a riot if Obama loses. First of all, it isn't looking likely he will lose. Second, no body cares that much about the Presidential Elections. Voter turnout is under 50% for anything these days and a vast majority can barely name anyone in the Federal Government at all.

There's always an irrational fear of riots on the part of the Right whenever an election comes around. What I find more frightening is the Right and their love of forming Militias whenever their guy loses.

You promise?

You're a sick fuck.

You promise?

Shoot yourself.:D

There won't be a riot if Obama loses. First of all, it isn't looking likely he will lose. Second, no body cares that much about the Presidential Elections. Voter turnout is under 50% for anything these days and a vast majority can barely name anyone in the Federal Government at all.

There's always an irrational fear of riots on the part of the Right whenever an election comes around. What I find more frightening is the Right and their love of forming Militias whenever their guy loses.

On the right? are you fucking kidding? If the supreme court rules and obama loses yes there will be riots.

On the right? are you fucking kidding? If the supreme court rules and obama loses yes there will be riots.

One, if you're talking about SCOTUS and Obamacare, the only riots you'll see is if the Court upholds. The Mandate is so generally unpopular that the only folks upset if it gets struck down will be the insurance executives.

If you're talking about the SCOTUS interfering in the General Election I see that as being incredibly unlikely. This won't be a race decided by a single state. This will be a landslide, either for or against Obama and will come down to the economy. If it's ok come October, Obama walks back into office in November. If it's in the pits, then Romney will walk into the Oval Office with a fairly large electoral victory.

Like I said, the only riots that you saw when the SCOTUS stepped in in 2000 was the Brooks Brothers Riot, and that was a majority of folks that were very specifically involved in President Bush's campaign looking to stop a recount. The picture of the "riot" pretty clearly identifies guys that went on to serve in positions throughout the administration. If there is the need for a SCOTUS ruling, and if it goes against Obama, that'll be where it stops.

Let's also get this out of the way. I find the whole "RIOT!" angle here vaguely racist. There were no riots when Carter lost. There were no riots when Gore lost. There were no riots when Kerry lost. There were no riots when the GOP went after Clinton. There were no riots in 2010 when the Democrats lost control of the House.

There's literally NO historical precedence for expecting a riot over a lost election. None. So why are you expecting one now? The only new angle to the whole thing is the racial angle.

There is precedent for Far Right folks to arm up and form some dangerous militias following lost elections. That happened when Clinton won and when Obama won. I expect we'll see more of that when Obama wins in 2012.

Last edited:
Do you?

Immie

Why would anyone change their minds, given the alternative? :eusa_eh:

Because both alternatives suck and as long as we keep pulling the lever for "the lesser of two evils" all we are going to get is evil.

Immie

We pull the lever for someone we think can win. If there are others out there, why haven't they prospered? It's like we're supposed to give handouts to the failures!!!

Forum List

Back