Prediction of the outcome of Israel's war with Hamas

Israel made it to Beirut Lebanon and surrounded it and pummeled it pretty fast in 82 , let’s hope This war goes farther in Gaza
As far as I remember, the US defeated them very quickly when they occupied Sinai

I saw military Jews in the army.

Which army ?

If you say the U.S., then we figure it's the folks from the east coast where they live and think like left-wing Americans. Soft and stupid.

If you say Israel, you are lying.

Conscript armies through history have stomped the crap out of their opponents.
The IDF is not your regular conscript military. Other than a minority, serving is viewed as a duty. I know many dual citizens that still return for their reserve duty every year, even though they don't really have to. The IDF also has a program for "lone soldiers". Jews not from Israel who volunteer to server and have no family in Israel.

The IDF is not your regular conscript military. Other than a minority, serving is viewed as a duty. I know many dual citizens that still return for their reserve duty every year, even though they don't really have to. The IDF also has a program for "lone soldiers". Jews not from Israel who volunteer to server and have no family in Israel.

Yep...this moron is playing some kind of devils advocate/asshole.

I would never mess with those guys (IDF) unless I had a death wish.

As far as I remember, the US defeated them very quickly when they occupied Sinai
The US was not in the Sinai. The IDF took the Sinai during the 6 day war. Attacked by an overwhelming force of Arab countries, they won that war in 6 days.

Conscript armies through history have stomped the crap out of their opponents.
Yes, this happened, but these were huge armies of slaves. This is exactly how the Bolsheviks went; they didn’t even buy shoes. Prussian soldiers were called "cannon fodder" and used broad front tactics.

The US was not in the Sinai. The IDF took the Sinai during the 6 day war. Attacked by an overwhelming force of Arab countries, they won that war in 6 days.
During the Suez crisis, Eisenhower created peacekeeping battalions, Israel and its European allies deoccupied the Sinai at the first request of the United States.

Yes, this happened, but these were huge armies of slaves. This is exactly how the Bolsheviks went; they didn’t even buy shoes. Prussian soldiers were called "cannon fodder" and used broad front tactics.
Dude your way off the 21st Century script here

During the Suez crisis, Eisenhower created peacekeeping battalions, Israel and its European allies deoccupied the Sinai at the first request of the United States.
There were less than 300 Troops there ( off Ship ) your making it seem like Anzio

This is the reason why the Russians began to retreat from Ukraine. Russian troops are not trained in anything other than direct wide fronts, and Ukraine began to use professional US-style tactics, deep operation tactics and special forces raids. This had an immediate effect, the Russian Federation suffered crushing losses in the rear and found itself in operational encirclement

There were less than 300 Troops there ( off Ship ) your making it seem like Anzio
This is a lie.
In addition to military operations, there were many Israeli terrorists there; there was an international tribunal on this issue. In addition to Israel, the occupation forces were supplied from France and Britain.
But Eisenhower quickly decided everything.

Suez was not Israel's war. They were asked to participate at the request of Britain. They never intended to gain territories. They were not "defeated" by the US. They fulfilled their role and withdrew.

I am sure that the Israeli army is not capable of anything, and the Israelis do not want to die in war. They are counting on dragging other countries into the conflict and resolving the issue by counting the corpses of soldiers from other countries.
They also count on the American lobby.

Suez was not Israel's war. They were asked to participate at the request of Britain. They never intended to gain territories. They were not "defeated" by the US. They fulfilled their role and withdrew.
Lies. They fought in an alliance, but the terrorists in Egypt were only Israeli

If things get really bad, they will show their cards and move against the Palestinians along with the Ba'ath.

Forum List

Back