Prediction: Obama will resign partly because of Benghazi and he's bored!

obama isn't bored. He goes on vacation when he's bored. Isn't he going to Burma? That's how bored he is. From Benghazi to New Jersey, nothing that occurs in this county could possibly interest him enough to even be bored.

When you work the numbers, this President has clocked the least amount of vacation time. Reality doesn't keep you folks from regurgitating well worn lies.

Lying and covering up a crime of omission causing the death of four Americans is the badge of honor to Democrats.

We know you're lying. And on some level, all of you FOXtards know you're lying yourselves.

You should try to pull your lips off of the FOX News rectum, so you can stop swallowing every bit of feces they send your way. But you won't. You'd be cast out of the herd if you refused to swallow the crap along with all the other FOXtards, so you'll all gobble it down and declare how wonderful it tastes.

obama isn't bored. He goes on vacation when he's bored. Isn't he going to Burma? That's how bored he is. From Benghazi to New Jersey, nothing that occurs in this county could possibly interest him enough to even be bored.

When you work the numbers, this President has clocked the least amount of vacation time. Reality doesn't keep you folks from regurgitating well worn lies.

Yeah we know, he's the hardest working presidebt EVAH!

There's absolutely nothing to have shame over.

Nothing.

His lying and cover-up. Keep your head buried Sallow. Its a lot easier.

There was no lying and no coverup.

The President was out in front of the Press the very next day after the incident relating what the intelligence had told him.

Yep, right after he told the intelligence what story he wanted to tell, he got right out there to say what intelligence told him.

What would General Petreaus have to say if he did testify?

Obama will never resign.

Small people who tasted unearned and undeserved power never relinquish it willingly.

Trailer park trash or Chicago ghetto trash who lucked into the jackpot of Super Lotto never give a penny of their ill-gotten treasure to people who genuinely need help.

Morally bankrupt trash like FDR, JFK, WJC and John Edwards consider marital infidelity and adultery as a badge of honor and a resume enhancer.

People with honor resign when they realize that they slipped and erred.

Obama makes Richard Milhouse Nixon look like Mother Teresa.

As long as conservatives and Republicans continue with this type of thinking, they will continue to get their asses handed to them at the voting booth. You stupid fuckers couldn't defeat a Black president with an unemployment rate of nearly 8% and a trillion dollar per year deficit. Do you get that? You are so out of touch with the mainstream it isn't even funny. If Obama had been white, you would have lost this election by at least ten points.

If obama had been white, we never would have heard his name, except perhaps in connection to some low level corruption probe in Chicago.

Last edited:
Lying and covering up a crime of omission causing the death of four Americans is the badge of honor to Democrats.

We know you're lying. And on some level, all of you FOXtards know you're lying yourselves.

You should try to pull your lips off of the FOX News rectum, so you can stop swallowing every bit of feces they send your way. But you won't. You'd be cast out of the herd if you refused to swallow the crap along with all the other FOXtards, so you'll all gobble it down and declare how wonderful it tastes.

You ran away on Thursday when I made you look like the ignoramus that you are. Now you call someone a liar in spite of all the evidence and the fact that you haven't posted one iota of evidence to disprove anything.

Yeah we know, he's the hardest working presidebt EVAH!

Basically yeah.

I saw this report the other day on how much Presidents age in office. Obama aged a lot in his first term. So did Clinton.

Bush? Not so much. His second term, however, really did him in.

If Barack Obama could figure out a way to NEVER leave the White House, that's what he'd do. He's only bored with the JOB. He's never bored by the accoutrements that go with it.

His lying and cover-up. Keep your head buried Sallow. Its a lot easier.

There was no lying and no coverup.

The President was out in front of the Press the very next day after the incident relating what the intelligence had told him.

Yep, right after he told the intelligence what story he wanted to tell, he got right out there to say what intelligence told him.

What would General Petreaus have to say if he did testify?

That's pretty surprising from you guys..especially after we had Bush lie in his SOTU about aluminium tubing..and after the CIA expressly and explicitly told them NOT to include that data. So Bush cited British intel.

This must be a projection thing. This is sort of stuff you should have been pointing out before we invaded Iraq.

You ran away on Thursday when I made you look like the ignoramus that you are. Now you call someone a liar in spite of all the evidence and the fact that you haven't posted one iota of evidence to disprove anything.

Beretta, you've got some crap stuck in your teeth. Right there. No, a little to the right. Yeah, there you go.

And stop whining. You got called on your race-baiting and I was nice enough to ignore your meltdown. If you don't want to be called on it, then stop posting race-baiting crap like your mostest very favorite Obamaphone video.

Beretta, you've got some crap stuck in your teeth. Right there. No, a little to the right. Yeah, there you go.

And stop whining. You got called on your race-baiting and I was nice enough to ignore your meltdown. If you don't want to be called on it, then stop posting race-baiting crap like your mostest very favorite Obamaphone video.

Care to post the meltdown? I didn't think so since there wasn't one. More lies. In fact I'm one of the few here taking it all in stride.

Do you actually think that if you just lie, no one will call you on it or ask for proof?

This isn't Obamaland. People get called out to show proof when they lie through their ass.

Try to keep things in context to if you want to cite specific posts by others. Simply referring to a video and putting your personal spin on it doesn't make it so.

FAIL Try again...

Impeachment? Are you fucking serious? Did the left cry impeachment when bush lied and went to war..........no. Also do you have some access to top secret infonthe rest of us don't? Health just lost any shred of legitimacy. This is almost comical how the right wing is falling apart.

Impeachment? Are you fucking serious? Did the left cry impeachment when bush lied and went to war..........no. Also do you have some access to top secret infonthe rest of us don't? Health just lost any shred of legitimacy. This is almost comical how the right wing is falling apart.

Probably because of these
32 Democrat quotes ...
"..deny Iraq the capacity to develop WMD".Bill Clinton,1998
"..most brutal dictators of Century", Biden,1998
"Iraq compliance with Resolution 687 becomes shell game"..Daschle 1998
"He will use those WMDs again,as he has ten times since 1983" ..Berger Clinton Ntl. Secur. Advr 1998
"posed by Iraq's refusal to end its WMD programs" Levin 1998
"Saddam has been engaged in development of WMDs which is a threat.."Pelosi 1998
"Hussein has chosen to spend his money on building WMDS.."Albright 1999
"Saddam to refine delivery systems, that will threaten the US..."Graham 2001
"Saddam has ignored the mandate of the UN and is building WMDs and the means to deliver.." Levin 2002
"Iraq's search for WMDs ...will continue as long as Saddam's in power"..Gore 2002
"Saddam retains stockpiles of WMDS.."Byrd 2002
"..give President authority to use force..to disarm Saddam because an arsenal of WMDs..threat our security"..Kerry 2002
"..Unmistakable evidence Saddam developing nuclear weapons next 5 years.."Rockefeller 2002
"Violated over 11 years every UN resolution demanding disarming WMDs.."Waxman 2002
"He's given aid,comfort & sanctuary to al Qaeda members..and keep developing WMDs"..Hillary 2002
"Compelling evidence Saddam has WMDs production storage capacity.." Graham 2002
"Without a question, we need to disarm Saddam. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime .... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction .... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ...."Kerry , Jan. 23. 2003.

I mean it is kind of hard to accuse Bush of lying when the most honest President-I-Didn't-have-sex-Clinton dropped In the first three months of 1999, U.S. led-forces bombarded Iraq with 241,000 pounds of bombsjust shy of the 253,000 pounds dropped under President Bush in the eight months leading up to the final UN resolution before the war.
The Raw Story | Clinton bombing of Iraq far exceeded Bush's in run-up to war; Bush 'spikes of activity' questioned
By August of 1999, American and British pilots had fired more than 1,100 missiles against 359 targetsthat year alone.

Care to post the meltdown? I didn't think so since there wasn't one. More lies. In fact I'm one of the few here taking it all in stride.

Do you actually think that if you just lie, no one will call you on it or ask for proof?

This isn't Obamaland. People get called out to show proof when they lie through their ass.

Try to keep things in context to if you want to cite specific posts by others. Simply referring to a video and putting your personal spin on it doesn't make it so.

FAIL Try again...

Glad I found you again,how does that Obama landslide feel for ya? And oh yeah thanks for your threatening DM but I dont scare easy

Forum List

Back