Predfan returns to Looneyville

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
No, not San Fran or anywhere in Washington, I'm going again to Chicago. Leaving tonight and I'll be there for a week. Part business, part pleasure. My wife's family lives in the suburbs north of the city and Daughter #4 lives and works in Chicago itself. In the theater district.

No, it's not looney because my relatives are there, although they are liberals. My daughter is independent, she says, but the guy she's dating whom I will meet for the first time tomorrow, is likely conservative. He sounds as close to a conservative as a millennial who is trying to prosper in Chicago dares to be.

I'll post some pictures as I am able.

No, not San Fran or anywhere in Washington, I'm going again to Chicago. Leaving tonight and I'll be there for a week. Part business, part pleasure. My wife's family lives in the suburbs north of the city and Daughter #4 lives and works in Chicago itself. In the theater district.

No, it's not looney because my relatives are there, although they are liberals. My daughter is independent, she says, but the guy she's dating whom I will meet for the first time tomorrow, is likely conservative. He sounds as close to a conservative as a millennial who is trying to prosper in Chicago dares to be.

Destruction.jpg

Stay far away from the South side. You're likely to get ventilated

How is that possible? It’s a gun-free city?

How is that possible? It’s a gun-free city?
Trump stands on the corner and hands out guns. ;)

I never thought you left

I never thought you left

I’m visiting Chicago on business and pleasure, I don’t live there.

So yesterday I saw this virtue signaling moron’s sign:
FD739070-6FEA-4A6C-9343-CE614A48EDBC.jpeg

1. All lives matter idiot, yes, even black lives.

2. Yes, women’s right are. No one is saying they aren’t.

3. Human actions are illegal and the title “illegal alien” is used to separate them from the ones who came here legally.

4. Science IS real. Including the sciencebthat debunks man-made climate change, the sciencevthat says that a human embryo is a human, and the science that says there are only two genders.

5. Love is love, no one says it isn’t.

6. Ditto.

7. I’ll bet that Trump supporters aren’t welcome.

Forum List

Back