Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PredFan, Sep 2, 2018.
I’m visiting Chicago on business and pleasure, I don’t live there.
At the Improv in Second City, they have this sign:
Guess what 80% of the jokes involved? Hatred for Trump and Christians.
Why not hate the low life garbage That's all he is Where are the real republicans rising up to put this pos down?
Holy fruitcake! Get a load of the twink on the left! What a fag!
Second City is like SNL. Shells of their former selves.
Enjoy the town.
So according to you, hate is ok only if it’s what you approve of? Got it.
So yesterday I saw this virtue signaling moron’s sign:
1. All lives matter idiot, yes, even black lives.
2. Yes, women’s right are. No one is saying they aren’t.
3. Human actions are illegal and the title “illegal alien” is used to separate them from the ones who came here legally.
4. Science IS real. Including the sciencebthat debunks man-made climate change, the sciencevthat says that a human embryo is a human, and the science that says there are only two genders.
5. Love is love, no one says it isn’t.
7. I’ll bet that Trump supporters aren’t welcome.
Here is an unavoidable view from the Chicago river and downtown area.
you going to visit dean while you are there?...
Separate names with a comma.