Pre-bidding of IPO washout small investor profit? Karachi

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
Pre-bidding of IPO washout small investor profit? KARACHI

I want to inform specially to Pakistan Stock Exchange and SECP what reason these 2 higher authority did not dis-courage or stop pre-bidding process of IPO which totally wash out the profit margin of small investors that reason I am sure 101% small investors do not encourage this process and wish when SECP will end this system.

When ROHSAN PACKAGES LTD ipo COMING in Jan 30 – 31, 2017 company offer floor prices Rs.10 + 25 ( as premium ) but strike prices comes per share Rs.86.25, I remember when KAPCO, NETSOL, PPL, APL, others shares comes that time no pre-bidding process in IPO and pre-bidding process first begin when EFERT IPO came in Dec 2013, after that HASCOL in April 2014.

I request to SECP and Pakistan Stock Exchange responsible to stop pre-bidding process and when any company share comes must float as floor prices fixed and asked general public they can maximum apply upto 2500 shares which give hope and life to small investors oxygen but this bold step who will taken only to protect the interest of small investors if you are sincere with small investors group in Pakistan.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Forum List

Back