Pre-bidding IPO (Lords Ltd) hurt small investor profit - Karachi

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
Pre-bidding IPO (Lords Ltd) hurt small investor profit
I want to drawn attention of SECP & PSX WHAT reasons introduce pre bidding of IPO which hurt the profit of small investor. This pre bidding introduce couple of years which should be eliminate if the higher authority sincere to protect the interest of small investors.

I am giving example of LORDS LTD (IPO coming Sep 28 – 29, 2016) in which company suggest Rs.15 floor price ( Rs. 5 premium ) but after pre bidding strike price for giving general public at Rs.34 which means company getting double price from share holder.

I remember how KAPCO, HUBCO, NETSOL, SPL and APL offered the price offer via IPO and no pre bidding practice that time this way small investor hope to earn money by become successful share holder after balloting.

I request to SECP and Pakistan stock exchange kindly remove the practice of pre bidding which hurt the small investor profit and when SECP & Pakistan stock exchange positive thing for the interest of small investor instead of protecting big investor interest which is too regretful and dis-appointment.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Forum List

Back