Prayer meeting at USMB

As it is written and taught by the "PRINCE OF PEACE"

MATTHEW 10:34
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I come not to send peace, but a sword."

10:35-6
"For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household."

Lettuce pray

Last edited:
Dear Lord, I pray for your continued patience with so called Christian fundamentalists. Please do not cast them into the fiery pit for eternity, have mercy on their confused sinful souls. Do not judge them harshly for they know not what they do, they are innocent in their ignorance. Amen.

A Christian prayer in union with creation

Father, we praise you with all your creatures.
They came forth from your all-powerful hand;
they are yours, filled with your presence and your tender love.
Praise be to you!

Son of God, Jesus,
through you all things were made.
You were formed in the womb of Mary our Mother,
you became part of this earth,
and you gazed upon this world with human eyes.
Today you are alive in every creature
in your risen glory.
Praise be to you!

Holy Spirit, by your light
you guide this world towards the Father's love
and accompany creation as it groans in travail.
You also dwell in our hearts
and you inspire us to do what is good.
Praise be to you!

Triune Lord, wondrous community of infinite love,
teach us to contemplate you
in the beauty of the universe,
for all things speak of you.
Awaken our praise and thankfulness
for every being that you have made.
Give us the grace to feel profoundly joined
to everything that is.

God of love, show us our place in this world
as channels of your love
for all the creatures of this earth,
for not one of them is forgotten in your sight.
Enlighten those who possess power and money
that they may avoid the sin of indifference,
that they may love the common good, advance the weak,
and care for this world in which we live.
The poor and the earth are crying out.
O Lord, seize us with your power and light,
help us to protect all life,
to prepare for a better future,
for the coming of your Kingdom
of justice, peace, love and beauty.
Praise be to you!
Amen.

9/29/2015

John 15 King James Version (KJV)

1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.

10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.

15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

17 These things I command you, that ye love one another.

18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.

23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

25 But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

King James Version (KJV)
by Public Domain

Time after time
I went searching for peace in some void
I was trying to blame
All my troubles on this old world

Surface relationships
Used me til I was done in
And all the while someone was waiting
To free me from sin

He was there all the time
Waiting patiently in line

Never again
Will I look for a fake rainbow's end
Now that I have the answer
My life is just starting to rhyme

And sharing each new day with Him
Is a cup of fresh life
And oh what I missed
He's been waiting right there all the time

Waiting patiently in line

Last edited:

Let Your living water flow over my soul,
Let your Holy Spirit come and take control,
Of every situation that has troubled my mind,
All my cares and burdens on to you I roll.
Father, Father, Father.

Give your life to Jesus, let Him fill your soul,
Let Him take you in His arms and make you whole,
As you give your life to Him, He'll set you free,
You will live and reign with Him eternally.
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus.

Come now Holy Spirit and take control,
Hold me in your loving arms and make me whole,
Wipe away all doubt and fear and take my pride,
Draw me to your love and keep me by your side.
Spirit, Spirit, Spirit.

Let your living water flow over my soul
Let your Holy spirit come and take control,
Of every situation that has troubled my mind,
All my cares and burdens onto you I roll.
Father, Jesus, Spirit

There is a river, and it flows from deep within
There is a fountain, that frees the soul from sin
Come to this water; there is a vast supply
There is a river, that never shall run dry.

There was a thirsty woman,
She was drawing from a well
You see her life was ruined and wasted
And her soul was bound for hell
Oh but then she met the Master

And He told about her sin
And he said "if you drink this water,
You'll never thirst again.'

There is a river, and it flows from deep within
There is a fountain, that frees the soul from sin
Come to this water; there is a vast supply
There is a river, that never shall run dry.

Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.

O my soul, thou hast said unto the Lord, Thou art my Lord: my goodness extendeth not to thee;

But to the saints that are in the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight.

Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips.

The Lord is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.

The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.

I will bless the Lord, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.

I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.

Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.

For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
Amen.

Psalm 16

Hymn: I sing the mighty power of God
I sing the mighty power of God,
That made the mountains rise,
That spread the flowing seas abroad,
And built the lofty skies.
I sing the wisdom that ordained
The sun to rule the day;
The moon shines full at His command,
And all the stars obey.

I sing the goodness of the Lord,
Who filled the earth with food,
He formed the creatures with His Word,
And then pronounced them good.
Lord, how thy wonders are displayed,
Where'er I turn my eye,
If I survey the ground I tread,
Or gaze upon the sky!

There's not a plant or flower below,
But makes Thy glories known,
And clouds arise, and tempests blow,
By order from Thy throne;
Creatures that borrow life from Thee
Are subject to Thy care;
There's not a place where we can flee,
But God is present there.

Praise Report for answered prayer -

Months ago the Holy Spirit alerted me to a Satanic Rave Festival that would be hosted in Chatahoochi Hills, Georgia. I've never been to the place but I researched it and the town was renamed in 2007. There is a similar event called the Burning Man Festival out west but not the same people. The word I received was the people that put this concert on are into the Pagan occult / Satanists from Belgium and they hold the same concert in Boom, Belgium each year. The gathering the previous year in Chatahoochi Hills I read about 1/4 of a million young people attending (250,000 souls). I looked at the youtube videos about the former concerts and it was pretty dark stuff. One of the headlines in their advertisement of Tomorrowland read - God himself cannot stop Tomorrowland. Oh! My! What an invitation to prove otherwise!

The LORD directed me to pray for rain, to pray it would rain throughout the festival, (I prayed for a virtual soaking of rain that would turn it into a mud pit) and that the plans of the enemy would be destroyed. I prayed everything that could go wrong would go wrong and that no one would die at that concert by way of accident, overdose, etc. I prayed it would be so bad the people would want to go home, that they would not want to ever return to another one of these "Tomorrowland events" and that the people putting it on would be driven out of the United States realizing their tour has "abruptly ended".

Guess what? God answered my prayers! Oh! Yes He did!

And the news is? The rain came down. Steadily. The rain turned the ground into mud. It was a muddy mess. Other reports I read last night - said it was a cesspool and smelled like one too as many of the toilets were over flowing and there were a massive amount of people drunk staggering around in the rain. People wanted to go home and were stranded there.

People were complaining about the apparent greed of the people putting the event on, that they were overcharged and could not get their money back. The rain had such a dampening effect on the entire Rave that the event was shut down a day early and the people left with only some campers remaining and today? It's still raining!!! ha! ha! The word is that this Tomorrowland Festival can now be filed under YESTERDAY LAND as the party is officially over !! Jesus Christ shut it down!!
My God answers prayer! To God be the Glory!

IMG_4026-818x545.jpg

How Rain Turned a Dreamy TomorrowWorld to EDM Dismaland

By Jack Tregoning
There were two distinct chapters to the TomorrowWorld 2015 story: before and after 1am on Sunday morning. By now, you’ve probably heard at least a one-word synopsis of the after: stranded.

The festival’s home in Chattahoochee Hills, Georgia, is at most a 40-minute drive from Atlanta, but its lush woods and rolling hills feel a world away. For the most part, that remoteness creates a genuinely unique festival atmosphere. On this weekend, September 25-27, it became a liability.

Even before the hours during which the TomorrowWorld story began to unravel, a whole lot of rain had fallen on Chattahoochee Hills. Mud was the unavoidable constant all weekend, making for less-than-dreamy conditions .........

Last edited:
Another photo.............. Is that rain? You betcha! AND mud! The ground was saturated and then some........

IMG_4785.jpg

After Saturday’s closing sets, including the as-ordered anthem blitzkrieg from Hardwell on the main stage, a sea of tired bodies headed for the exits. In the logistical and environmental mess that followed, thousands of attendees were left wandering the dirt-turned-mud roads around the site looking for a ride home. Horror stories—and a few particularly damning photos—were soon circulating on Twitter and Facebook, igniting a media pile-on. Consequently, before midday on Sunday, promoters ID&T (a company owned by SFX, which also owns Beatport) made the controversial call to effectively cancel the final day for everyone except for campers still on site.

To be clear? This news report hasn't given the full story of what really happened. It was a full on nightmare. I read from some comments of people attending (on another website) that the toilets were overflowing, that it was a virtual CESSPOOL - that the event hosts were Greedy, Greedy, Greedy - they said it 3 times for emphasis. Sounds like some very unhappy people! As I said before, this Tomorrow land event can now be filed under YESTERDAY land. With God's help, the memory of it will quickly "evaporate".. (no pun intended).

Last word - Thank you, Jesus! You reign victorious!
My God answers prayer!

Last edited:
This is something new for everyone here. A Christian prayer meeting at USMB that can be joined in at any time as it is open 24/7!
Jesus Christ said,

For where two or more are gathered in my name, there I am in the midst.
Matthew 18:20

We will begin with reading of the Word of God - The first book of the New Testament is Matthew so we can begin there today. After reading several Chapters of the Word, we will have a time of worship by singing along with the praise and worship music posted. As we do this, we can each enter into the presence of the LORD. Words to each song will be posted under the video music so that each person participating can sing the songs (when available).

Last, after praise and worship we will post prayers for those who are in need of prayer, loved ones ( use first initial only please) co-workers, our communities - including USMB, our cities,our nation, the nations of the world who are in need of prayer, prayer for all who are suffering, the Muslims and Christians in India who are right now suffering greatly, the elderly Jews in Russia who are suffering, if anyone wants to add a group of people during prayer time - feel free to add them in, if it is a person you know only use first initial (example - Pray for C.) - and I will also post one myself for all the people on USMB, for our nation, nations of the world, for God to move mightily among us, that we may draw near to Him, and that He will draw near to us. I'm believing that each day as we set aside time to meet with Him in reading His Word, praise and worship and prayer - He will show up!

Everyone is invited!

As we do this each day? Get excited! Be expectant! You are going to notice the LORD drawing nearer to you, answering your prayers, you will be experiencing more joy, more peace, more wisdom throughout the day when you seek God first each day and set this time apart for Him! The LORD promises us that if we will draw nigh unto Him? He will draw nigh unto us!

Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense, and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.
Psalm 141:2
Pray for the Pope.

This is something new for everyone here. A Christian prayer meeting at USMB that can be joined in at any time as it is open 24/7!
Jesus Christ said,

We will begin with reading of the Word of God - The first book of the New Testament is Matthew so we can begin there today. After reading several Chapters of the Word, we will have a time of worship by singing along with the praise and worship music posted. As we do this, we can each enter into the presence of the LORD. Words to each song will be posted under the video music so that each person participating can sing the songs (when available).

Last, after praise and worship we will post prayers for those who are in need of prayer, loved ones ( use first initial only please) co-workers, our communities - including USMB, our cities,our nation, the nations of the world who are in need of prayer, prayer for all who are suffering, the Muslims and Christians in India who are right now suffering greatly, the elderly Jews in Russia who are suffering, if anyone wants to add a group of people during prayer time - feel free to add them in, if it is a person you know only use first initial (example - Pray for C.) - and I will also post one myself for all the people on USMB, for our nation, nations of the world, for God to move mightily among us, that we may draw near to Him, and that He will draw near to us. I'm believing that each day as we set aside time to meet with Him in reading His Word, praise and worship and prayer - He will show up!

Everyone is invited!

As we do this each day? Get excited! Be expectant! You are going to notice the LORD drawing nearer to you, answering your prayers, you will be experiencing more joy, more peace, more wisdom throughout the day when you seek God first each day and set this time apart for Him! The LORD promises us that if we will draw nigh unto Him? He will draw nigh unto us!

Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense, and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.
Pray for the Pope.

Jesus Christ said,

Everyone is invited!

Pray for the Pope.

I pray Psalm 109 to God concerning Mr. Bergoglio (alias Francis). I pray that God reward him according to the works of his own hands, In Jesus Name. I pray that God avenge the blood of the Jews the Vatican ordered slaughtered, and the followers of Jesus Christ, the servants of the LORD who have been slain down through the ages and still today by the organization Mr. Bergoglio (alias Francis) runs. I pray that Alberto Rivera's blood be avenged, In Jesus Name. I pray that God's judgment come swiftly and that He avenge us of our enemies, In Jesus Name.

Last edited:
Another photo.............. Is that rain? You betcha! AND mud! The ground was saturated and then some........

IMG_4785.jpg

After Saturday’s closing sets, including the as-ordered anthem blitzkrieg from Hardwell on the main stage, a sea of tired bodies headed for the exits. In the logistical and environmental mess that followed, thousands of attendees were left wandering the dirt-turned-mud roads around the site looking for a ride home. Horror stories—and a few particularly damning photos—were soon circulating on Twitter and Facebook, igniting a media pile-on. Consequently, before midday on Sunday, promoters ID&T (a company owned by SFX, which also owns Beatport) made the controversial call to effectively cancel the final day for everyone except for campers still on site.

To be clear? This news report hasn't given the full story of what really happened. It was a full on nightmare. I read from some comments of people attending (on another website) that the toilets were overflowing, that it was a virtual CESSPOOL - that the event hosts were Greedy, Greedy, Greedy - they said it 3 times for emphasis. Sounds like some very unhappy people! As I said before, this Tomorrow land event can now be filed under YESTERDAY land. With God's help, the memory of it will quickly "evaporate".. (no pun intended).

Last word - Thank you, Jesus! You reign victorious!
My God answers prayer!

Evidently this news article above was done by the same people who put on the concert so they really played down what happened, they didn't tell the true story - the news I am finding now? Is far, far worse! There are talks of a class action lawsuit against the people that put on Tomorrowland. It does appear that my other prayer is being answered and that Tomorrowland won't be happening in the United States again.

TomorrowWorld PR Disaster Comes At a Terrible Time for SFX

Thousands of people were trapped at an EDM festival in Atlanta following heavy rainfall, confusion and mismanagement by promoter SFX. Many complained that they didn’t have access to any food, water or bathroom facilities, forcing hundreds to wander into the backwoods of Georgia to seek shelter. After waiting hours for shuttles that never arrived, many decided to make a nine-mile trek to their cars on a muddy dark road that has taken on the name “The Trail of Tears.”

The nightmare at TomorrowWorld could not come at a worse time for SFX, which has seen its stock price drop by over 90% in recent weeks after a failed privatization bid by chairman Robert Sillerman. Sillerman was able to save the company with a last minute injection of $60 million (including $30m of his own money loaned to the company at 29% interest), but the SFX won’t be able to quickly repair the PR damage done by thousands of attendees who posted pictures of themselves and other stranded concert fans forced to sleep in the mud and walk miles for help.
These concert goers learned the hard way about the people putting on this concert - they learned just how wicked the people behind this satanic rave really are. Through this onslaught of rain and mud they were spared something far worse though. Satan's real agenda was ruined. So we can give God praise for the good thing He has done in shutting this evil festival and its' promoters down. God is truly a merciful God. This could have been far worse.

The disastrous situation — caused by rain and organizers' poor planning — left non-campers without shelter, food and water. Many angry media members also waited hours (this journalist reached his Atlanta hotel at 4 a.m. after waiting for a ride since 12:45 a.m.).

Shuttles, buses and cars that were already onsite routinely got stuck in the mud upon exiting, and frustrated riders hopped out and joined forces to push the vehicles out.

Mounting concerns about a repeat scenario for Sunday influenced organizers to cancel day three of the electronic music event for commuters, meaning only 40,000 campers still on the festival grounds get to watch the final day's shows. Estimated attendance was 190,000.

Continuous rainfall over the last three days has severely limited capacity of the parking lots, entrance roads and drop off locationsContinuous rainfall over the last three days has severely limited capacity of the parking lots, entrance roads and drop off locations in and around the festival site," organizers announced early Sunday.

Last edited:
This was SUCH a huge answer to prayer! I cannot thank God enough for answering my prayers about this one. This is one of the most powerful answers to prayer I've received recently from Him and I'm believing Him for huge answers this month of October - that He will destroy the plans of Satan throughout the United States and the world for this upcoming unholy day of October 31st. That every plan of Satan and his servants will be utterly demolished! IN JESUS NAME.

Jesus Christ said,

Everyone is invited!

Pray for the Pope.

Jesus Christ said,

Everyone is invited!

Pray for the Pope.

I pray Psalm 109 to God concerning Mr. Bergoglio (alias Francis). I pray that God reward him according to the works of his own hands, In Jesus Name. I pray that God avenge the blood of the Jews the Vatican ordered slaughtered, and the followers of Jesus Christ, the servants of the LORD who have been slain down through the ages and still today by the organization Mr. Bergoglio (alias Francis) runs. I pray that Alberto Rivera's blood be avenged, In Jesus Name. I pray that God's judgment come swiftly and that He avenge us of our enemies, In Jesus Name.
Are you sure you're not a Muslim?

Jesus Christ said,

Everyone is invited!

Pray for the Pope.

Jesus Christ said,

Everyone is invited!

Pray for the Pope.

I don't think that is what Jesus had in mind when He commanded us to pray for our enemies.

I think what He had in mind was more "Forgive them Father, they know not what they do"

Forum List

Back