Glory to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit:
as it was in the beginning, is now,
and will be for ever. Amen.

Tekiah... teruah.... shevarim....

And now, time for a nice Fall Sukkot!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
My prayer is these holy days will be a very wonderful, healing, refreshing time for the Jewish people and that G-d will bless the Jewish people with His Presence. May He answer all of your prayers, Stat., provide for all of your needs and give you the joy of His Salvation. I pray God's best for your life!
Well, I'm sealed in the Book of Life for another year. No pitchforks for me!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

To the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords, the Great I am, the Alpha and Omega - His Name is Jesus Christ! The Messiah, the Holy One of Israel!

There is a day coming............and we shall Behold Him! Are you ready, Beloved? Are you abiding in Him and His Word today? Are looking for His return as a wise Virgin?

Pray for the Pope.

Pray for the Pope.

I pray Psalm 109 to God concerning Mr. Bergoglio (alias Francis). I pray that God reward him according to the works of his own hands, In Jesus Name. I pray that God avenge the blood of the Jews the Vatican ordered slaughtered, and the followers of Jesus Christ, the servants of the LORD who have been slain down through the ages and still today by the organization Mr. Bergoglio (alias Francis) runs. I pray that Alberto Rivera's blood be avenged, In Jesus Name. I pray that God's judgment come swiftly and that He avenge us of our enemies, In Jesus Name.

I don't think that is what Jesus had in mind when He commanded us to pray for our enemies.

I think what He had in mind was more "Forgive them Father, they know not what they do"

I pray as the Lord leads me to pray. I do forgive my enemies and I pray that the LORD opens your eyes and saves your souls. Joseph Smith was a false teacher just as this Pope is a false teacher. If you stay in false religion, you'll perish in it just as the Catholics will in theirs if they stay.
If you truly loved Jesus Christ you'd love His servants instead of condemning them and looking for opportunities to attack us. If you truly loved Jesus Christ you'd respect this thread and the Christians that want to participate in reading Scripture, listening to praise and worship music, prayer and hearing praise reports. Instead of the interruptions / uncalled for comments which are a distraction.
If you love Jesus, maybe you could cut the Pope a little slack.

I pray he does repent and becomes a Christian. I wish that for the entire lost world, false teachers included, Mudwhistle. But as a Christian, I am to defend the faith and expose false teachers and their false teachings - not just Joseph Smith, Mohammad, and the other obvious false prophets but this Pope as well. And that is what I've done and will continue to do. I hope you have a nice day. Thanks for reading today. I pray God's best for you.
Remember, to be truly born again you have to listen not to God, because God doesn't speak to us, but the Holy Spirit.

Don't let what the Pope does bother you so much. He's still doing God's work by witnessing to the the world and encouraging peace.

Pray for the Pope.

Pray for the Pope.

I pray Psalm 109 to God concerning Mr. Bergoglio (alias Francis). I pray that God reward him according to the works of his own hands, In Jesus Name. I pray that God avenge the blood of the Jews the Vatican ordered slaughtered, and the followers of Jesus Christ, the servants of the LORD who have been slain down through the ages and still today by the organization Mr. Bergoglio (alias Francis) runs. I pray that Alberto Rivera's blood be avenged, In Jesus Name. I pray that God's judgment come swiftly and that He avenge us of our enemies, In Jesus Name.

I don't think that is what Jesus had in mind when He commanded us to pray for our enemies.

I think what He had in mind was more "Forgive them Father, they know not what they do"

I pray as the Lord leads me to pray. I do forgive my enemies and I pray that the LORD opens your eyes and saves your souls. Joseph Smith was a false teacher just as this Pope is a false teacher. If you stay in false religion, you'll perish in it just as the Catholics will in theirs if they stay.
If you truly loved Jesus Christ you'd love His servants instead of condemning them and looking for opportunities to attack us. If you truly loved Jesus Christ you'd respect this thread and the Christians that want to participate in reading Scripture, listening to praise and worship music, prayer and hearing praise reports. Instead of the interruptions / uncalled for comments which are a distraction.
If you love Jesus, maybe you could cut the Pope a little slack.

I pray he does repent and becomes a Christian. I wish that for the entire lost world, false teachers included, Mudwhistle. But as a Christian, I am to defend the faith and expose false teachers and their false teachings - not just Joseph Smith, Mohammad, and the other obvious false prophets but this Pope as well. And that is what I've done and will continue to do. I hope you have a nice day. Thanks for reading today. I pray God's best for you.

I don't think you can tell a true teacher from a false one.

The Holy Spirit is God, Mudwhistle. I thank you for sharing your thoughts with me and I will ask the LORD to help me that I will not be "bothered" by what the Pope is trying to do. It is important for none of us to lose our peace over what Satan is up to in this world. After all, God is in full control!

Put on the whole armor of God that
You may be able to
Stand against the forces of darkness
Be bold
Be strong
Be courageous
Have no fear
Do not compromise
For the weapons of your warfare are mighty
They're strong unto God

You-are-a-warrior

Wrestle not against flesh and blood
Stand against the darkness
Stand against the darkness
We are the warriors of light
Soldiers of the cross
(chorus)

We are warriors
Mighty warriors
Storming the gates of hell
Storming the gates of hell

Last edited:
9/30/2015

Ephesians 6 King James Version (KJV)

1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right.

2 Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise;

3 That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.

4 And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.

5 Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;

6 Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;

7 With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men:

8 Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.

9 And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him.

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

21 But that ye also may know my affairs, and how I do, Tychicus, a beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord, shall make known to you all things:

22 Whom I have sent unto you for the same purpose, that ye might know our affairs, and that he might comfort your hearts.

23 Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

24 Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen.

King James Version (KJV)

Forum List

Back