Pray for the First Family on Our Easter Sunday

Trump is a warmonger?

The man accused of being a Russian agent because he didn't want to continue all these wars were in?

Oh my God, you stupid fucking liberals can't even keep your lies straight.

Stop politicizing prayer and religious faith.

Who are you trying to kid? You people have made all things political.
The OP made it political by asserting that trump and his family should be in our prayers this morning. They harm people. I am praying for those that trump has harmed and for all of those fleeing from harm, those in refugee camps across the world, those congregated at the border with only the clothes on their backs, those who have no food, not those like the trumps who have everything and don't give a damn about anyone else.

The OP made it political by asserting that trump and his family should be in our prayers this morning. They harm people. I am praying for those that trump has harmed and for all of those fleeing from harm, those in refugee camps across the world, those congregated at the border with only the clothes on their backs, those who have no food, not those like the trumps who have everything and don't give a damn about anyone else.
But you are of the faith the living gaia earth. Political does not mean prayers. Progs decades ago turned it into that. There are many who believe you are going to incarcerate and do worse to Christians. Do you deny that?

i got news for you....every dam president we have ever had has harmed people during their reign.....

It's always a little creepy when the Trumpsters act all Christiany. I look around for lightning.
YOU look around for lightning? Doesn't that say more about you than them?
Yes, that's the point. I don't want to get by something someone else caused.

I didn't think I'd have to explain something that obvious.

I really do try to keep this stuff simple for you guys.

It's always a little creepy when the Trumpsters act all Christiany. I look around for lightning.

Pretty sure that's not how that works. Unless you are standing next to the other poster you are completely safe...and lets face it... that would just be weird.

I simply inferred you felt guilty and you were expressing it subconsciously.

Either way, I hope that clears things up for you.

Pretty sure that's not how that works. Unless you are standing next to the other poster you are completely safe...and lets face it... that would just be weird.

Cool. I just don't care, sorry.

Cool. I just don't care, sorry.
Suit yourself. Have a Happy Easter.:)

Forum List

Back