Practicing religion without force

I called you a liar because you posted things about me that aren't true. I never said the things you say I said in your post.

Show me one place where you think I have lied. One post Allie. Back up your attack with some data.

Lol..

You lied in the Dahmer thread.

You lied when you said you only neg rep for name calling.

You lied when you said I abused you.

You lie when you say you don't hate.

You lie when you say you want inclusiveness, rather than divisiveness.

I don't even have to find a post to prove any of those, popular consensus bears it out. Besides which, I don't have to prove you lied to you. Unless you have multiple personality disorder (and I would believe you if you said you did, oddly) you know you lied.

:eek:

Did i call her a name?

Yes, you did. You called me passive-aggressive. What's passive aggressive is when you talk ABOUT someone who is present as if they weren't.

See! She's a liar!

Also, you are so right about the passive aggressive neg repping. It might not always be passive agressive, but it's always passive aggressive when Sky does it.

And it's always right on the tail of one of her insane long posts titled, "This is how I misinterpret the Buddha, Christ, and the Virgin Mary and why I'm fucking batshit crazy". The gist of those posts is to reaffirm how wonderfully introspective, gentle, kind, and civilized she is, how urbane, how lofty...but within 5 minutes of one of those posts I can count on a nasty neg rep.

I swear I get more material for papers from this place.

------------------

Soldiers punished for skipping Christian concert? - U.S. news - Life - msnbc.com

troops punished for not attending christian concert

Christian fundamentalist bigotry reigns at US Air Force Academy

cadets punished for not attending christian meetings.

Thank you for pointing this out.

When a soldier can do what he wants to do then we can talk.

Oh, the irony of this post....:cool:

Lol..

You lied in the Dahmer thread.

You lied when you said you only neg rep for name calling.

You lied when you said I abused you.

You lie when you say you don't hate.

You lie when you say you want inclusiveness, rather than divisiveness.

I don't even have to find a post to prove any of those, popular consensus bears it out. Besides which, I don't have to prove you lied to you. Unless you have multiple personality disorder (and I would believe you if you said you did, oddly) you know you lied.

Did i call her a name?

Yes, you did. You called me passive-aggressive. What's passive aggressive is when you talk ABOUT someone who is present as if they weren't.

A rather passive aggressive statement don't you think Sky? Not very buddhist of you.

I said the statement was passive aggressive. If you see yourself being passive aggressive as well, i cant do anything about it. Do not misrepresent what i say. And again...be careful with the quotes systems....this is second time you have edited my posts to suit yourself and misrepresent me.

I also told you i don't hit first and i give as good as i receive. You said i was into force......you got passive aggressive in return. If you don't like that then i would suggest you watch what YOU say to people in the first place.

Did i call her a name?

A rather passive aggressive statement don't you think Sky? Not very buddhist of you.

I said the statement was passive aggressive. If you see yourself being passive aggressive as well, i cant do anything about it. Do not misrepresent what i say. And again...be careful with the quotes systems....this is second time you have edited my posts to suit yourself and misrepresent me.

I also told you i don't hit first and i give as good as i receive. You said i was into force......you got passive aggressive in return. If you don't like that then i would suggest you watch what YOU say to people in the first place.

I will edit your posts when you name call. You're right. You said the statement was passive aggressive.

You also said I was passive aggressive for neg repping you. There is nothing passive about a neg rep. I didn't like your post and I neg repped you. So what? I have pos repped you too.

If you want to continue going down this trail you're on your own. Team up with Allie Baba, she hates my guts. Maybe you guys can have your own little 'we hate sky' club.

Last edited:
In the crazy business, we would call Sky "hyper-reactive".

She sees everything as an attack; yet is unable to perceive how her own behavior reflects the things she fears.

In the crazy business, we would call Sky "hyper-reactive".

She sees everything as an attack; yet is unable to perceive how her own behavior reflects the things she fears.

I don't see everything as an attack. I see what you're doing as an attack. Talking about me instead of to me. Calling me a fucking bitch, a liar, mentally ill, etc etc etc.

These are all ad hominem Allie and have nothing to do with the topic which is practicing religion without force.

You don't get to edit other people's posts, Sky. You need to read the rules.

Where are the rules Allie? I don't remember that you have to use ALL of someone's post. I will edit posts that I respond to and remove all name calling and slurs.

If you don't want me to do that then don't name call. If you'd rather I ignore your posts altogether I am happy to do that too.

Whatever works.

Last edited:

Where are the rules Allie? I will edit posts that I respond to and remove all name calling and slurs.

If you don't want me to do that then don't name call. If you'd rather I ignore your posts altogether I am happy to do that too.

Whatever works.

The forum rules do state that there will be no editing of other people's posts.

Sometimes, I have done so to shorten long posts by :snipping: a post and so far I have not been told not to do that. But the rules do clearly state no changing other people's posts.

Here's a link to the thread from the POWER THAT BE:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/82346-altering-quotes.html

Immie

Last edited:

Where are the rules Allie? I will edit posts that I respond to and remove all name calling and slurs.

Whatever works.

Sometimes, I have done so to shorten long posts by :snipping: a post and so far I have not been told not to do that. But the rules do clearly state no changing other people's posts.

Immie

Hey Immie, Can you point out in the rules where it says that? I can't find it..:confused:

I will edit your posts when you name call. You're right. You said the statement was passive aggressive.

You also said I was passive aggressive for neg repping you. There is nothing passive about a neg rep.

If you want to continue going down this trail you're on your own. Team up with Allie Baba, she hates my guts.

Careful... editing my posts will get you banned. As i said that was the second time with me and i have asked you not to edit my posts ...in any way if you quote me.

LOL. If you do not understand the inherent passive aggressiveness of neg repping, then you have some learning about just what passive aggressiveness is. Again, if all you wanted was clarification...why the neg rep to send your message? You can clarify by asking in public and not sending a neg.

Again, you last statement. "If i continue down the trail i am on"? What does that mean? Again a very passive aggressive statement and not very buddhist of you. I don't hate you. But i will not sit still and take your salvos without return fire and or calling you on them.

Whatever works.

Immie

By all means report me for violating the rules. I guess I just won't respond to any post with name calling in it since I can't snip it out and respond to one part of the post. I have seen many many posts that have cut and paste parts of a post in order to answer them.

I'm really surprised this is against the rules. It seems lots of posters are ignoring the rule.

Last edited:

Whatever works.

Immie

Hey Immie, Can you point out in the rules where it says that? I can't find it..:confused:

Got ya covered in the edit.

That what you were looking for?

Immie

Where are the rules Allie? I don't remember that you have to use ALL of someone's post. I will edit posts that I respond to and remove all name calling and slurs.

Whatever works.

Great big sticky by Gunny in announcements and feedback

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/82346-altering-quotes.html

Whatever works.

Immie

By all means report me for violating the rules. I guess I just won't respond to any post with name calling in it since I can't snip it out and respond to one part of the post. I have seen many many posts that have cut and paste parts of a post in order to answer them.

I'm really surprised this is against the rules. It seems lots of posters are ignoring the rule.

Um, where did I say I was going to report you?

You are putting words in my mouth again.

I simply alerted you to the rules... nothing more and nothing less.

Immie

You also said I was passive aggressive for neg repping you. There is nothing passive about a neg rep.

If you want to continue going down this trail you're on your own. Team up with Allie Baba, she hates my guts.

Careful... editing my posts will get you banned. As i said that was the second time with me and i have asked you not to edit my posts ...in any way if you quote me.

LOL. If you do not understand the inherent passive aggressiveness of neg repping, then you have some learning about just what passive aggressiveness is. Again, if all you wanted was clarification...why the neg rep to send your message? You can clarify by asking in public and not sending a neg.

Again, you last statement. "If i continue down the trail i am on"? What does that mean? Again a very passive aggressive statement and not very buddhist of you. I don't hate you. But i will not sit still and take your salvos without return fire and or calling you on them.

OK. If you want to continue to be unpleasant I'm telling you I'm not going to join you.

I'm sorry that the neg rep hurt your feelings. Here is what I said: "I don't approve of you assuming my statement was passive aggressive when it was a question requiring clarification."

I don't consider the neg rep a passive aggressive action. In retrospect, I could have just repped you positively and made my point or made it publically in a post. Since reps are not private communication and can be posted I don't see the point.

If you want to report me for violating the rules go ahead.

I'm really glad you don't hate me. I don't hate you at all.

Last edited:

Immie

Um, where did I say I was going to report you?

You are putting words in my mouth again.

I simply alerted you to the rules... nothing more and nothing less.

Immie

Thank you for reminding me of the rules. You didn't say you were going to report me. I am saying that I'm ok with it if you do.

It does seem like a lot of people snip posts. I can't imagine why snipping out a slur, insult or curse word wouild be wrong.

That's just me.

Forum List

Back