To the men of this forum this thread is for you

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

1 Timothy 5:8

But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

:(

1 Timothy 5:8 (New American Standard Bible)

8But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has (A)denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
Is that better?

:(

1 Timothy 5:8 (New American Standard Bible)

8But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has (A)denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
Is that better?

:cool:

OK.... I feel better :tongue:

:lol: Ive had to explain the "Infidel" sticker on my truck and the "Inifidel" patch on my jacket to my "religious zealot" uncle so many times, I just finally gave up.

Last edited:
I thought this thread was going to be about sex

cause you know jesus said that people should let the poor starve, right? :confused:

You should read the Bible.

There is a whole lot of stuff in there.

that isn't from my bible...

and jesus admonished time and time again that people should care for the poor.

btw, i have read the new testament...along with a lot of other things. try it sometime. you might learn something.

cause you know jesus said that people should let the poor starve, right? :confused:

You should read the Bible.

There is a whole lot of stuff in there.

that isn't from my bible...

and jesus admonished time and time again that people should care for the poor.

btw, i have read the new testament...along with a lot of other things. try it sometime. you might learn something.

Jesus also told people to rise up, meaning they must do something make an effort.

I thought this thread was going to be about sex

No it's about being responsible and being accountable and what you should do for your family.

Does that mean we can't talk about sex?

Id rather talk about something more edifying. Sadly, as sacred as sex is, most people cannot discuss it without descending into a gutter.

All men are responsible for their families. It's time we drilled that into the heads of our sons and the young men who need mentors out there.

This is the message? Men be a provider to your family or you are worse than an infidel?

I would say it's significantly worse to abandon your responsibilities as a husband and a father than it is to simply not believe.

It's time to change the culture of this nation.

Here we go. A trip back to civilisation circa 19th century....

You prefer a society and culture where a man can impregnate multiple women and then leave them and the children to fend for themselves?

Yeah, because, you know, that's the norm, right?

It would be interesting to see specific statistics on the matter. But it's far more prevalent then is safe to ensure the cohesion of our society past the next few generations.

New Topics

Forum List

Back