PPP: Ron Paul is #1!!!!!!!!

Ron Paul supporters flooded a poll.

In other news, water is wet.

This was a scientifically conducted survey of likely Republican caucus goers.

This isn't the type of poll that can be "flooded".

The point is, whenever there is a poll, Paul supporters come flooding out of the wood work. Whenever there is a vote, they can't be found.

Paul won't get the nomination because he can't win the general.

Being that this is the first time he's ever done well in REAL polls, I'm not going to assume anything because there's no precedence regarding this current situation.

It was always "yeah he does well in online polls, but never does well in real polls and during primaries".

Well, now he's the undisputed frontrunner in Iowa, so all bets are off.

Ron Paul supporters flooded a poll.

In other news, water is wet.

The point is, whenever there is a poll, Paul supporters come flooding out of the wood work. Whenever there is a vote, they can't be found.

And this is the mentality of this country that I am really starting to hate. The closer we get to the election the less the nomination is about who really is the best person for the country. It turns into being about who can beat the other guy. It's funny in a sad way listening to the right who was all over Romney for being a flip flopper and not conservative enough squawking about how we just have to make sure Romney gets the nominatin because the only one that can beat Obama. I am so sick and tired of it. I will not vote for the Republican for no other reason than he's not Obama.

To me there is no second choice Republican. If Ron Paul does not get the nomination I am voting third party.

That is a shame. By doing that you undercut other suitable candidates who could do a great deal of good for our country.

Shame on you.

Jillian: The EARLY STATES polls are what matter right now. Should Ron Paul win Iowa and clench a significant 2nd place spot in NH, his national numbers will go up, as Perry, Bachmann, and Santorum drop out before Florida.

Jillian: The EARLY STATES polls are what matter right now. Should Ron Paul win Iowa and clench a significant 2nd place spot in NH, his national numbers will go up, as Perry, Bachmann, and Santorum drop out before Florida.

ron paul winning iowa is meaningless except to ginrich.... and just pretty much cements romney as the nominee.

and no, people know who ron paul is... they think he's a nutbar.

Nobody cares about Ron Paul...........even if he makes a showing in Iowa, he gets blown out in New Hampshire. Same in South Carolina.

He reminds most people of that nutty science teacher everybody had in high school who you just KNEW had some fccukked up laboratory in his basement. Forgetting his politics, you can never get elected when you appear to be a social invalid.

Paul has a few great idea's that I could easily support, but lets face it..........the man is totally unelectable. In most of the debates, any causal observer would have to ask himself if he was nipping on some Kentucky Bourbon before the gig.

Last edited:
Ron Paul is the only GOP candidate I could totally support, but then I am a mature adult not swayed by soaring rhetoric from the left or the right.
Unfortunately, there are not enough of us in the electorate to actually put him in office and support the needed actions he would take to try to save a nation from the tatters of the mess created by both parties over the last 50 years.
I thought I might live long enough to see a return to something like a sensible government but I'm unlikely to live to 120 to see the unraveling of our mess take place which may also take 50 years.

Good luck to those under 30; maybe you will survive that long.

Looks like the Gingrinch won't be stealing Christmas...

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/m...s-in-iowa.html

Paul 23
Romney 20
Gingrich 14
Santorum/Perry/Bachmann 10
Huntsman 4
Johnson 2

:D

If Iowans put Ron Paul at #1 in their primary--they instantly lose all credibility as a 1st primary state--and should be removed from 1st place. Ron Paul doesn't have a snowballs chance in Haiiti of winning the nomination--much less of being able to defeat Obama in the general election.

So then what about New Hampshire? I'd argue if they elect Romney they lose that same credability... since their candidate would have none...

Paul 23
Romney 20
Gingrich 14
Huntsman 4
Johnson 2

If Iowans put Ron Paul at #1 in their primary--they instantly lose all credibility as a 1st primary state--and should be removed from 1st place. Ron Paul doesn't have a snowballs chance in Haiiti of winning the nomination--much less of being able to defeat Obama in the general election.

So then what about New Hampshire? I'd argue if they elect Romney they lose that same credability... since their candidate would have none...
Dude, I think we're beginning to see some stages of Paul Derangement Syndrome, from the establishment and the corporate-owned media types...

And this is the mentality of this country that I am really starting to hate. The closer we get to the election the less the nomination is about who really is the best person for the country. It turns into being about who can beat the other guy. It's funny in a sad way listening to the right who was all over Romney for being a flip flopper and not conservative enough squawking about how we just have to make sure Romney gets the nominatin because the only one that can beat Obama. I am so sick and tired of it. I will not vote for the Republican for no other reason than he's not Obama.

Oh I agree with you. I think people everywhere should always vote for the candidate they think is best. Of course, I also think there should be more than two major parties, but that's another topic.

However we feel about it, GOP voters and leadership have made it clear their #1 priority is to get the black guy out, oops, I mean, they want Obama out. They will nominate anyone they think will beat him. Period. Full stop. No other issue matters.

Dude, I think we're beginning to see some stages of Paul Derangement Syndrome, from the establishment and the corporate-owned media types...

It's absolutely insane. Whether or not you agree with his politics, HE'S A LEGITIMATE CANDIDATE. Who now according to the polls has a legitimate chance to win Iowa and do pretty well in New Hampshire.

If he uses the 4 million he just garnered to attack Romney on his TOTAL lack of principles in both Iowa and New Hampshire, he'll win Iowa for sure. If he wins Iowa, he'll do well in New Hampshire. If he's able to use these next couple of weeks to reposition his campaign from Iowa to New Hampshire (even in the weeks before Iowa)... he can win New Hampshire flat out. Then my suggestion would be, focus ALL of your time in Florida and Nevada... then Ohio.

To me there is no second choice Republican. If Ron Paul does not get the nomination I am voting third party.

That is a shame. By doing that you undercut other suitable candidates who could do a great deal of good for our country.

Shame on you.

There are no other suitable candidates fvckin retard. Ron Paul is the only one, the rest have the same policy as Obama and are all part of the same globalist organizations.

Which "suitable" candidate opposes the PATRIOT Act? Tell me. None. They all support global fascist dictatorship for not opposing the Patriot Act.

• Thanks
Reactions: B94

Paul 23
Romney 20
Gingrich 14
Huntsman 4
Johnson 2

There were two polls that had Ron Paul first in Iowa, PPP and Insider Advantage. This is the Insider Advantage poll.

Paul 24
Romney 18
Perry 16
Gingrich 13
Bachmann 10
Huntsman 4
Santorum 3

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/2011/InsiderAdvantage_IA_1218.pdf

Also interesting that Perry has pulled ahead of Gingrich.

Paul 23
Romney 20
Gingrich 14
Huntsman 4
Johnson 2

There were two polls that had Ron Paul first in Iowa, PPP and Insider Advantage. This is the Insider Advantage poll.

Paul 24
Romney 18
Perry 16
Gingrich 13
Bachmann 10
Huntsman 4
Santorum 3

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/2011/InsiderAdvantage_IA_1218.pdf

Also interesting that Perry has pulled ahead of Gingrich.

Does that mean that it's a possibility that Paul isn't the reason per se that Gingrich is pulling ahead in the polls and maybe Perry is the reason Gingrich may be loosing support, while Paul is actually running an intelligent campaign that is building a strong base in Iowa like most Iowans already know?

Forum List

Back