PPD Poll @ 10/30: Trump 43.9%, Clinton 41.9%

Nope. her fucking email won't do a thing to the polls...said DemocRAT pundits...Lolololololol!

PPD ^ | 10/31/16 | PPD
Trump Up 0.8% from yesterday
Poor, deranged, loser has to resort to unscientific online polling to find a poll he likes.

:lmao:
I love watching Pawned Again, go into one of his rants...He won't get his DNC check if he doesn't:dance:
LOLOL ^^^ That's ^^^ what a vagisil post looks like when he can't refute something ... which is always.

Trump Up 0.8%

wow

Don't forget that Hillary banks roughly 9.5 million wasted votes from winning normally blue voting states (win a state by more than 1, the remaining votes are wasted)

Trump also has some, but his are roughly 4.5 million, which means Clintons over votes less Trumps equals 3.9% of the total.

She must lead in the polls by more than 3.9% nationally to be in goodbye shape in the remaining battleground states.

This .08% lead by trump indicated a landslide for Trump in the closely contested states.
We've been over this already. You simply lack the acumen required to understand. The national polls bear no indication on the state-by-state polling; which show Hillary ahead comfortably.

Nope. her fucking email won't do a thing to the polls...said DemocRAT pundits...Lolololololol!

PPD ^ | 10/31/16 | PPD
Poor, deranged, loser has to resort to unscientific online polling to find a poll he likes.

I love watching Pawned Again, go into one of his rants...He won't get his DNC check if he doesn't:dance:
LOLOL ^^^ That's ^^^ what a vagisil post looks like when he can't refute something ... which is always.
The deranged horned Satan makes me laugh

Indiana - Trump + 11 (50% - 39%) (GOP Challenger Tied With Bayh)

Monmouth University ^ | 10-31-2016 | Monmouth
Boom - Trump +11 now helping pull GOP Young even with Evan Bayh.

EXCLUSIVE POLL: Trump lead grows in Georgia (T 49, C 42, J 3) SurveyUSA/WXIA-TV

WXIA-TV ^ | 10/31/16 | SUSA
ATLANTA - With days until election day, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is slated to win Georgia's 16 electoral votes, according to a new SurveyUSA poll conducted for 11Alive. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton trails behind.

NH Poll: Trump Holds Slight Lead Over Clinton
The Daily Caller ^ | October 31, 2016 | Kerry Picket
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has a slight lead over Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire according to a newly released poll conducted by InsideSources and the NH Journal. According to the survey conducted between October 26 and 28, Trump holds a 1.7 point lead over Clinton showing him with 44.6 percent support to Clinton’s 42.9 percent. Third party candidates were included in this poll with Libertarian Gary Johnson garnering 4.4 percent, Green presidential candidate Jill Stein receiving 1.8 percent, and independent Evan McMullin at 0.9 percent. Additionally, 2.1 percent gave support to other candidates and 3.5 percent are...

Trump OH +5, NC +2, NV+4, FL +4
twitter ^ | 31 Oct 2016 | Axiom/Remington

PPD ^ | 10/31/16 | PPD

"All responses in the sample should be treated as “opt-in Internet panel” even though a percentage of respondents were specifically targeted based on registration status (more on that below in population). They are still ultimately considered opt-in and we do NOT treat them as a random sample."

PPD ^ | 10/31/16 | PPD

ATLANTA - With days until election day, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is slated to win Georgia's 16 electoral votes, according to a new SurveyUSA poll conducted for 11Alive. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton trails behind.

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has a slight lead over Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire according to a newly released poll conducted by InsideSources and the NH Journal. According to the survey conducted between October 26 and 28, Trump holds a 1.7 point lead over Clinton showing him with 44.6 percent support to Clinton’s 42.9 percent. Third party candidates were included in this poll with Libertarian Gary Johnson garnering 4.4 percent, Green presidential candidate Jill Stein receiving 1.8 percent, and independent Evan McMullin at 0.9 percent. Additionally, 2.1 percent gave support to other candidates and 3.5 percent are...

LOLOL

Poor, mentally defective, loser vagisil...

Even with those states, Crazy Donald still loses the election...

2n99kkh.png

:dance:

Trump Up 0.8%

wow

Don't forget that Hillary banks roughly 9.5 million wasted votes from winning normally blue voting states (win a state by more than 1, the remaining votes are wasted)

Trump also has some, but his are roughly 4.5 million, which means Clintons over votes less Trumps equals 3.9% of the total.

She must lead in the polls by more than 3.9% nationally to be in goodbye shape in the remaining battleground states.

This .08% lead by trump indicated a landslide for Trump in the closely contested states.
We've been over this already. You simply lack the acumen required to understand. The national polls bear no indication on the state-by-state polling; which show Hillary ahead comfortably.

Correct, but unless she leads nationally by +3.9, she is in trouble in the remaining states as the blue/red over vote skews the national polls.

PPD ^ | 10/31/16 | PPD

LOLOL

2n99kkh.png

Yes .zippy, I can make that map look like Trump has 400 votes...it's nothing but someone's opinion...lololololol!

Trump Up 0.8%

wow

Correct, but unless she leads nationally by +3.9, she is in trouble in the remaining states as the blue/red over vote skews the national polls.
Nope, she can lose nationally, i.e., the popular vote, and still win the election via the electoral vote. I don't understand why you can't grasp this simple concept. It's as if you're ineducable.

LOLOL

2n99kkh.png

Yes .zippy, I can make that map look like Trump has 400 votes...it's nothing but someone's opinion...lololololol!
Poor, lunatic, fringe vagisil... yes, you can assign any states to Trump you want. The map I posted, however, is based on state-by-state polling.

Trump Up 0.8%

wow

Nope, she can lose nationally, i.e., the popular vote, and still win the election via the electoral vote. I don't understand why you can't grasp this simple concept. It's as if you're ineducable.

Who are you trying to impress, with knowledge everyone know? The truth is she won't win...Sorry, zippy, but you're back to backing a lying criminal, I hope you enjoy being known for your unethical stance!

Trump Up 0.8%

wow

Who are you trying to impress, with knowledge everyone know? The truth is she won't win...Sorry, zippy, but o back to backing a lying criminal, I hope you enjoy being known for your unethical stance!
Aside from all other indicators, an abject imbecile like you claiming she won't win virtually guarantees she will win. :badgrin:

Who are you trying to impress, with knowledge everyone know? The truth is she won't win...Sorry, zippy, but o back to backing a lying criminal, I hope you enjoy being known for your unethical stance!
Aside from all other indicators, an abject imbecile like you claiming she won't win virtually guarantees she will win. :badgrin:
And we are suppose to believe anything a person with a troll with horns as an avatar says. She's going down...hard, child

And we are suppose to believe anything a person with a troll with horns as an avatar says. She's going down...hard, child
Nothing like the voice of experience, eh, vagisil? Like you do to Trump. :gay:

I wondered how long you could go without bringing up you being queer...not very long was it...lolololol, pervert!

I wondered how long you could go without bringing up you being queer...not very long was it...lolololol, pervert!
You are dumb enough to think I was talking about me. :badgrin:

We know it's you. You always bring the queer shit up... You'd think you'd learn! Lolololol

You Trumpsters were just saying a week ago polls didn't matter and they were rigged because Hilary was 12 points ahead. Now that Trump is gaining momentum in the polls you all are loving them polls.

Bunch of hypocrites. Either you agree with the polls no matter who is in the lead or don't believe them at all.

You Trumpsters were just saying a week ago polls didn't matter and they were rigged because Hilary was 12 points ahead. Now that Trump is gaining momentum in the polls you all are loving them polls.

Bunch of hypocrites. Either you agree with the polls no matter who is in the lead or don't believe them at all.
Dummy, did you check the internals on those Polls that were skewed in favor of your HILDERBEAST?...No, I didn't think so!

We know it's you. You always bring the queer shit up... You'd think you'd learn! Lolololol
Poor, insane, vagisil. He reaches deep into his intellectual purse and the best he can muster is, I know you are but what am I?

1233796371590.gif

Poor, insane, vagisil. He reaches deep into his intellectual purse and the best he can muster is, I know you are but what am I?

1233796371590.gif
Your gay, but you really don't have to advertise it

Forum List

Back